Stop! Meatball Parm & Listen!

Pizza Party; Open

Established in 1983 by a first-generation Italian immigrant under the name Tonio's Pizza, Slice Slice Baby is a family-owned restaurant that has won the hearts of locals through their stomachs. Like most of the businesses in central Salem, Slice Slice Baby (they changed the name in 1992) benefits heavily from tourism, but through long-term community efforts and by simply having very good food they have ensured year-round business from residents who are keen to take visiting friends and family. Closed all day until noon, Slice Slice Baby is busiest in the hours just after school and in the evening, when it transitions from a casual eatery to a family restaurant.
Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

"Bern, dude, you're in public."

If she threw a 'shut the fuck up' in there, Quinn wouldn't mind, right? Right? She just oh-so-heroically saved Rich a few moments ago.

"Yeah, yeah, no skin off my teeth and all that. Just glad he nothing went wrong, that's all. "

An odd statement- what does that even mean? But she was sure she's heard of this particular turn of phrase from her family a couple of times, so... no harm if it turns out to mean something else, right? Then she could just laugh it off.

It would be a nice anecdote, the next time she ate pizza with someone. She'd saved a guy from choking on his slice, and he was the senior vice president of the school. What a joke.

"But, really, everything's good- I've got my slice already. You don't need to worry about me."
Blood Tongue Nails Teeth
Catche Jagger

Post by Catche Jagger »

“Alright.” Quinn sighed, seemingly unable to shake Bets’ determined stance to not relax a single bit, though it was likely that Bern wasn’t helping matters.

“Just a slice for me then. I’ll pay for it myself, no need to worry. This was your heroic moment, after all.” Quinn gave another smile before relaxing into the seat.

At the very least, her walk had turned out more interesting than not.

((Continued elsewhere…))
[+] sig
[+] V7
ImageB078 - Thomas Buckley: "Holy- yes, I am scared because I am not ignorant to the world around me. What the fuck are you talking about ‘am I scared’?”
Memory: 1 | Pregame: 1-2 | Trip: 1
V7: 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9

ImageG078 - Sapphire Waters: “It’s okay, Emmett…”
Pregame: 1
V7: 1-2-3-4

ImageB079 - Colin McCabe: “Hey you murderous prick! Tell me how the fucking dirt tastes!”
Pregame: 1-2
V7: 1-2-3-4-5-6-7
#1 Uriel Hunter stan

"I'm refined, I'm cultured. I'm a fashionista. I'm everything you're not and never will be." - Ali Grayston, 2006
Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

(Goodbye.)
Blood Tongue Nails Teeth

Return to “Slice Slice Baby”