Salò, or the 120 Days of Sodom

Multishot

This forum contains scenes set off of the island, taking places concurrently with V8 and its broadcast. Please be sure to thoroughly read the rules prior to posting in this forum. If you have any questions, please consult staff.
Ruggahissy

Salò, or the 120 Days of Sodom

Post by Ruggahissy »

Four men entered the study.

Each man took a seat in one of the leather arm chairs that circled a wooden table. The room was painted in dark colors and aside from the table and chairs, held a desk. Behind the desk was a shelf with many stern looking books. A window let light in and provided a view of grass.

The four men were named Fredrick (called Fred, aged 29), Paul (aged 27), Steven (called Steve, aged 24), and finally, Bruce (aged 21). If you asked, they would not have considered themselves unusual. They would tell you they were fairly average men in thoughts and proclivities.

Fredrick took a seat nearest to a globe, which was partially open and contained within alcohol and cups. He poured the amber liquid from the decorative bottle into the glasses and slid them to each guest. They were unaware that someone had noticed the gathering, and that they were being watched.

Steve: Where’s dad?

Paul: Work. There’s a meeting or something. He won’t be out of there for another 4 hours at least.

Fred: And mom?

Paul: I dunno. I think she’s out shopping.

Fredrick: OK. Then I guess we better talk about it.

Paul: [Taking out his phone, pulling up the Notes app] Mmhm. I have kind of, cliffnotes.

Bruce: [Nervous sighing]

Paul: There’s a lot of footage and stuff, so this is just what I know about so far. I guess… I guess it’s easiest to go chronologically except for one thing which I’ll tell you a little out of order.

Fred: OK. If you think that’s best.

The men leaned in close.
Ruggahissy

Post by Ruggahissy »

The Retelling of Day 1

Bruce: OK. Well, it makes weird sense that he licked someone. Like, that’s the only way that any of us can ever call dibs on pizza or bagels or most food.

Fred: It’s… pretty childish. Like, surprisingly so.

Bruce: Well, he’s probably scared.

Steve: It’s a weird thing to do.

Paul: Sure, but compared to what other people get up to —

Fred: Let’s not get bogged down by the very first piece of information, especially when it's so inconsequential.

Paul: Yeah.

Paul: [Indistinct quiet speaking]

Steve: [Snickering] The chicken shit ran away. Jeez, what a pussy.

Bruce: He’s always been… a little…

Paul: [Choking sounds]

Bruce: It’s kind of weird to be talking about this, isn’t it?

Fred: It’s so we, as a family, know what we’ll have to answer for. In the community. In church. With neighbors.

Bruce: No, I get that. I mean THIS this.

Fred: Well… it’s possible he pushed a boundary. Dragging her away was, well, wasn’t nice. But we aren’t in that situation. That’s something to remind ourselves and other people. It’s a difficult situation. And then it also sounds like later she came on to him.

Paul: Yeah. I’d agree with that. She never said "no."

Steve: We don’t have to tip-toe here. She’s a slut. She did what sluts do.

Fred: Can you not? You know, language?

Steve: Sorry. Woman of loose virtue. Better?

Fred: [Exasperated] Steve, c’mon.

Paul: She didn’t seem upset but it’s hard to tell.

Steve: So he got a little handsy. Him and half of all guys in high school. Not great, but not the end of the world. I’m sure that’s well-tread territory anyway.

Bruce: He’s… shy. He wouldn’t have done that if she didn’t egg him on. I’m certain.

Fred: We’ve got more to cover, right?

Paul: Yeah.

Return to “V8 Meanwhile”