Friar's Club

Open, before Sixth Announcement

The dining area and kitchens are found on the ground floor of The Quarters and are made up of one main dining room that features square tables set up for multiple people and a kitchen separated by a swinging door. The kitchen itself is on the basic side, including two fridges, two ovens, and two stoves along with countertops and a sink; all of the appliances are now non-functional with no electricity to power them. While the station was in operation mealtimes tended to be communal with food served through a large portal in the wall between the kitchen and seating area. The chairs in the room have soft-cushioned seats and backrests with a metal frame. All the chairs are neatly tucked into their respective tables.
Laurels

Post by Laurels »

((GMing and timeskip approved))

"Oh, my mom found a local teacher," Ellis explained to Kathleen. "He was a great guy. He died a few years back, so I had to make up for it with online tutorials."

Kathleen continued to engage with the conversation, which was so rare for Ellis he couldn't help but be thrilled.

"Lockpicking? That's so cool. Wish I had the chance to see you open a door. Unless the bobby pin thing works."

Suddenly, Jack woke up and said he was going to take a walk.

"Um, if you really want to," Ellis said. "Just come back soon."

He didn't.

Ellis and Kathleen waited for Jack to return, but he never did. They checked the immediate area and didn't find him. They kept to the dining area so they could be secure or hope that Jack would return, but he didn't.

Two days passed, and the eighth announcement was upon them.

Ellis could barely sleep, worried about where Jack had gone. Jack was pretty out there, but he was still one of the few people who had stuck with Ellis through the nine days of hell.

"We fucked up," Ellis muttered to himself.
Jazzfat

Post by Jazzfat »

He never came back. And that fact would stick with Kat for...forever. Unless they found him.

"What's that thing? After 24 hours to call the police? Maybe we should start like...looking for him? Since there's no cops here, that is. So.."

Kat looked nervous to leave but...well...

"...We gotta go. Let's uhm..."

Which...way?

"...that way."

((And Kat walked off in a random direction, beckoning her friend to follow.))
Laurels

Post by Laurels »

Before Ellis could answer Kathleen's question, the announcement came on. Jack was still not listed on the announcement, which was good at least.

What was not good was hearing that the Dining Area was now a Danger Zone. Kathleen was already on her way out, so Ellis quickly scrambled to get his stuff.

"Wait for me!" he said as his collar began beeping.

Ellis hurried away from the area. Their refuge for the last three days was now gone, and now they were back into the dangerous unknown.

((Ellis Wheaton continued Beautiful Dead))

Return to “Dining Area (DANGER ZONE)”