hello ! this is my relationship thread !

Tabby and the other kid

V9 Pregame is in development! So while you wait for it’s arrival this is the place where you can look for friends, enemies, romances, hobby groups, school clubs and much more! You can start planning threads of your own in this forum to sort out any specific relationships you want for your characters, or you can look through what others' are looking for to find something that would work for your character. Please note that V9 Pregame is still in the future; this forum is merely to allow for more direct and focused planning now that class and location details have been revealed.
Pancapples

hello ! this is my relationship thread !

Post by Pancapples »

so it's been a bit since i've made one of these, might be a lil sloppy but we love that here

Tabitha Valenzuela
Blue hair and pronouns, recovering emo kid with a cannabis dependency. Enjoys arts and crafts, takes care of a colony of thirteen feral cats in her backyard. Family has been in the area for many generations. Short, like.. 5'2", but she tells people she's 5'3" because she thinks it's funny. Banned from the local mall's JCPenney for making out with someone in a fitting room. Pansexual, non-binary, Pinterest user.

Looking for friends, cat lovers, exes, craft buddies, smoke buddies, distant cousins, and anyone else that may be interested.

Daniel van der Beek
Danny really fucking loves the Beach Boys. His parents met at a concert in the 80s, and raised their kids on all the classic albums. For some reason, young Daniel was enamored with the music in a way that his siblings simply weren't, and the fixation never left. His family moved from Riverside, California to Las Vegas, Nevada shortly before his birth, but he claims to have been born in Hawthorne, California. Danny is a genuinely talented musician, he can play three instruments and has an impressive vocal range, but is sincerely only interested in playing music by the Beach Boys. He goes hiking sometimes, and tried out for track in freshman year but threw up during a warm-up and never tried again. Enjoys marijuana and LSD on occasion, but absolutely sucks to smoke with. Bisexual, cisgender, redditor.

Looking for friends, musicians, nemeses, trail buddies, and anything else that may or may not jump out at you.
FlockOfHens

Post by FlockOfHens »

I might have a few kids to work with yours!

Beau:
Beau is also around the 5's in height, but he's a bit taller than Tabitha. Nonetheless, he'll be friends with her because of her cats!

Beau might encourage Daniel to hike more, or at least take hikes with him and his club!

Inessa:
Inessa would've taken pictures of Tabitha's cats... and might've gotten bitten by some of them.

Inessa also would've taken pictures of Daniel's musical performances.

Marino:
This one's for Tabby & Danny, but he'd probably sold them edibles.
midnight_twelve

Post by midnight_twelve »

Hello! Got one kid to throw at both of yours. My other kids are either too straight laced or too aggressively antisocial to get on with yours so I’ll spare you them for now 👍

For Daniel!
My kid Rowan is big into 60s and 70s rock, so she’s probably tried to lure Daniel out of his Beach Boys shell with other music from the era, presumably to little avail. Regardless, she would be down to hang out on the occasional hike or psychedelics session.

For Tabitha!
I think Tabby could get on well with Rowan too, since she’s always up for smoking and vibing and is probably vaguely arty.
Fredrick Stanley "Fred" Hobbes
Born 23rd April 2004 - Died 13th December 2021
“Do you think we were bad people, before we came here? Or just like, weak?”

Chloé Margot Delacroix
Born 21st November 2003 - Died 13th December 2021
“I am going to get everyone off of this island.”

V9 Planning Thread

get krabby, eat patties on discord

Return to “V9 Pregame Planning”