Ryuki's V9 Relationships Thread

5 Kids Lined Up For The Slaughter

V9 Pregame is in development! So while you wait for it’s arrival this is the place where you can look for friends, enemies, romances, hobby groups, school clubs and much more! You can start planning threads of your own in this forum to sort out any specific relationships you want for your characters, or you can look through what others' are looking for to find something that would work for your character. Please note that V9 Pregame is still in the future; this forum is merely to allow for more direct and focused planning now that class and location details have been revealed.
Ryuki

Ryuki's V9 Relationships Thread

Post by Ryuki »

To learn more about the characters, click the links to see the drafts of their bios.

Purple= Love
Green = Friend
Yellow = Neutral/Like
Orange= Neutral/Dislike
Red = Enemy

Donald Douglas

What I'm Looking For
People who love video games/card games, fellow streamers, movie buffs, YouTubers

Don's Relationships
Mortimer Schaub- "He's alright, but there's only so much nihilism I can take."

Simon Smith

What I'm Looking For
Fellow horror fans, YouTubers, gamers, movie buffs

Simon's Relationships
Mortimer Schaub- "Dude's got great taste."
Wade Colter- "He and I watch some bloody stuff. It's a lot of fun."

Felicity "Flick" Franklin

What I'm Looking For
Fellow TikTokers, culinary enthusiasts, reality television fans (especially Hell's Kitchen), fellow clothes shoppers

Flick's Relationships
Joanne Martinez- "I'll give her this, girl's got style. But she doesn't gotta be all up in my face about it."
Vanessa Thibodeaux- "She's a good one. She supports me and likes my food."
Londyn Mackred- "Why do they keep bugging me? I thought they didn't like me."

Taylor Turner

What I'm Looking For
Girls' Tennis Team members, Fellow Gay-Straight Alliance members, Martial Artists/Fighters

Taylor's Relationships
Vanessa Thibodeaux- "It's nice to know there's someone that understands me."

Wallace "Wally" Whitaker

What I'm Looking For
Fellow theater club members, fellow anime fans and cosplayers, baking enthusiasts, fans of his acting and singing

Wally's Relationships
[+] V9
Felicity "Flick" Franklin- Aspiring Chef
Wallace "Wally" Whitaker- Theater Guy
Donald "Don" Douglas- Gamer Geek
Taylor Turner- Tennis Tomboy
Simon Smith- Horror Nerd
[+] Past Characters
V8
Dominiqua Ashmore
Gwendolyn "Wendy" Kennedy
Karen Nguyen
Chester Folk

V7
Image Ned Jackson
Image Yuki Hayashibara
Image Zachary Beck
EllisWilson

Post by EllisWilson »

Wade:

Wade and Simon would get along well enough based on a shared interest in horror media. Wade would consider him a friend purely based on that, though he’s less into the technical side of the on screen effects.

I don’t really have anything for the others.

Londyn:

Londyn, oh boy, Londyn.

This kid is obsessed with making it big on social media to a degree that probably isn’t healthy, and they will badger any classmates who might be of use in that regard. From there, it depends on the kid.

Donald and Simon would likely get the worst of this because Londyn wouldn’t be intimidated by them enough to knock it off, at least not completely.

Flick, on the other hand, would find herself dealing with them less due to Londyn finding her grating to be around, not least of all because Londyn would find her positive attitude sickening. They’d still try and get on her case about collabing though, even though culinary isn’t really their thing.

Unfortunately, I can’t think of much for Taylor again.
Deblod100

Post by Deblod100 »

There's three chars that I think can start relationships here.

Joanne might be connected with Flick, since she could be trying to one up her in terms of fashion, since Joanne has more wealth than her.

Vanessa can be connected to both Flick and Taylor. Vanessa approves of Flick's interest in taking a culinary path, while Vanessa might help Taylor with some advice, since Vanessa is a lesbian.

Also.

Mortimer Schaub breaks down the door with an ax with a psychotic grin.

Both Donald and Simon would be good friends with him, for his love of horror and video games.
It's so hard when your on your own
You might fall into the Forbidden Zone

[+] V9 kids
Mortimer Schuab - The creator is converted into an avatar of all. Happy to tell you that life is completely meaningless and that everyone is going to die horribly.
Emma Drakenberg-West - Rebelling against the system with the power of metal and punk music gets you by, only for a little while, unless you decide to do the right thing only by getting your hands dirty.
Joanne Martinez - She enforces the authority of the school, but even a queen bee must lose the stinger. Now, she wants to make her point clear on who rules.
Vanessa Thibodeaux - Humans and animals are both the same. The lines officially blur for a butcher who will now become the executioner.
Ryuki

Post by Ryuki »

Wallace "Wally" Whitaker has joined the party!
[+] V9
Felicity "Flick" Franklin- Aspiring Chef
Wallace "Wally" Whitaker- Theater Guy
Donald "Don" Douglas- Gamer Geek
Taylor Turner- Tennis Tomboy
Simon Smith- Horror Nerd
[+] Past Characters
V8
Dominiqua Ashmore
Gwendolyn "Wendy" Kennedy
Karen Nguyen
Chester Folk

V7
Image Ned Jackson
Image Yuki Hayashibara
Image Zachary Beck
Deblod100

Post by Deblod100 »

Wally is going to be theatre buddies with a familiar gal. Vanessa's the name!
It's so hard when your on your own
You might fall into the Forbidden Zone

[+] V9 kids
Mortimer Schuab - The creator is converted into an avatar of all. Happy to tell you that life is completely meaningless and that everyone is going to die horribly.
Emma Drakenberg-West - Rebelling against the system with the power of metal and punk music gets you by, only for a little while, unless you decide to do the right thing only by getting your hands dirty.
Joanne Martinez - She enforces the authority of the school, but even a queen bee must lose the stinger. Now, she wants to make her point clear on who rules.
Vanessa Thibodeaux - Humans and animals are both the same. The lines officially blur for a butcher who will now become the executioner.

Return to “V9 Pregame Planning”