V9 Story Concepts Thread

A lil' something for eveyone!

V9 Pregame is in development! So while you wait for it’s arrival this is the place where you can look for friends, enemies, romances, hobby groups, school clubs and much more! You can start planning threads of your own in this forum to sort out any specific relationships you want for your characters, or you can look through what others' are looking for to find something that would work for your character. Please note that V9 Pregame is still in the future; this forum is merely to allow for more direct and focused planning now that class and location details have been revealed.
FlockOfHens

V9 Story Concepts Thread

Post by FlockOfHens »

When I created my V9 characters and finalized four, I got several ideas for their pregame stories. Most of them are just for fun and would be open for everyone, others are more for backstory purposes and deep into their critical thinking and how they've been molded into the way they are. There have been so many different ideas and ways to write them out, and they can even include different characters if I want to!

So then... Ladies, Gents, and those In-Between, may I present:

The V9 Story Concepts Thread

The rules follow Dogs123's Character Concept Thread, but instead of pitching characters, you're pitching stories. You can post as many as you like (as long as it's in one post), join in on other's ideas, and lay out your stories however you want to. Here are a few examples!

Beau:
  • Title: Camping Episode (Title WIP)
    Premise: After a weather hazard interrupts his original plans, Beau improvises with an indoor camping party.
Inessa: I'll get to her soon :D

Marino:
  • Title: Backstory (Title WIP)
    Premise: Just before the day he has to move, Marino visits an old friend. You can already guess that it won't end well.
Remi:
  • Title: Test Results (Title WIP)
    Premise: What will happen when you give a perfectionist a 98% on an exam? A lot!
(I'll add more to this soon, but feel free to post your ideas!)

Return to “V9 Pregame Planning”