ALERT

Sent via private message to everybody Abhishek could find the contact information of.

A new experimental space for V8 pregame! This forum is for public bulletin boards, social media posts, and other miscellaneous character interactions which may not exactly line up with the time during which pregame takes place. Threads in this forum do not count against the "1 current thread/1 memory thread" limit, as characters can post in various online spaces, hang up fliers, and do other such things in here without necessarily having a set scene. Please consult the rules and guidelines pinned in this section for further information before posting.
Namira

Post by Namira »

CoNNiE is typing...
Connie wrote: Forwarded to Rajendra Panicker.
DerArknight

Post by DerArknight »

D wrote: What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
D wrote: But in all honesty: is this supposed to be funny? Or are you deluded enough to think anyone is going to "retake" anything because of your directionless, tonedeaf, banal, unimpressive, annoying, predictable and attention-seeking stunt, you Guevara-wannabe? Why don't you go and "retake" some decent behaviour so you don't piss someone off every five minutes for no reason except to show what a puffed up yobbo you are?

Then you probably would spend more time doing anything else instead of sending out this pseudo-communistic mumbo-jumbo, you comrade-reject. Or you could think about what decision in your life resulted in you trying to one-up the local tyrant by badmouthing him like a preschooler whose dad is too honest.

Enjoy the school-gulag.
D wrote: Also you still owe me 20 bucks. Don't think I forgot that.
V9
Judy Loxley
Ae-Cha Myo
Cynthia Jericho
Sarah Williams
V8
S007 Derek Caldwell [65/134]
S026 Dawn Montogomery [34/134]
S076 Daenerys "D" Todd [72/134]
S106 Ethan Kemp [132/134]
S116 Quentin B. Skinner [94/134]
Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

RenRenZo wrote:I'm... sorry? I didn't vote for anyone else either in my defense. I dunno if this is a joke, if you actually need to talk about it I'm here alright?
Blood Tongue Nails Teeth
Primrosette

Post by Primrosette »

Aion is typing...
The fuck? The hell is this shit, asshole?
Fuck you!
[+] V7
ImageG006 - Violet Quinn: "T-Thank you.... Ned...."
ImageB033 - Adonis Cohen: "Thank.... T-Thank you, E-Emmett..."
ImageB045 - Emmett Bunnell: "Just.... breathe, you idiot...."(Adopted to Toxie!)
ImageB054 - Drew Woods: "D-Declyn, I love you..."
ImageB051 - Jonathan Meyers: “...that’s louder than bombs and eternity…” (Adopted from Yugikun!)
Cicada

Post by Cicada »

Callie Zhou is typing...
This you? Don’t ask me how I know.
I respect the hustle tracking down my GitHub when we literally chatted on Discord like an hour ago.
I did vote for you but you and I both know it's not happening. </3
-----
Salem Fox is typing...
pretty roundabout way to extort my nudes dude you could've just asked

Return to “Message Boards, Social Media, & Other”