The Grand List of SotF Characters by Height/Weight [incomplete]

not as interesting or insightful as the other charts but You Know

Discuss anything and everything that has to do with SOTF here -- from your favorite character to comments and suggestions about the site! This forum also contains roleplaying guides for your benefit!
RetroVenus

The Grand List of SotF Characters by Height/Weight [incomplete]

Post by RetroVenus »

So I noticed on the main wiki that Sarah Tan has been listed as the shortest character in any version of SotF. Well, I thought, Whose the tallest? For that matter, whose the heaviest character? The lightest?

So I figured the best way to go about this was list off every single character by height and weight.

Enter the Grand List of SotF Characters by Height/Weight/BMI! The chart that anyone can edit because seriously this list is a behemoth and i can certainly use the help

The order I'm going in should be as follows (though it might change):
Arthro Taskforce -> version winners -> V0 -> V1 -> V2 -> V3 -> V4 -> V5 -> V6 -> V7 -> V8 -> PV1 -> PV2 -> PV3P -> PV3 -> TV1 -> TV2 -> TV3 -> Evo -> Virtua -> INTL -> Supers -> U -> Cyber -> ORDG -> DOTF V0 -> DOTF V1 -> V5 supporting -> V6 supporting -> V7 supporting -> V8 supporting -> TV1 mentors -> TV2 mentors -> TV3 mentors

Pregame characters may or may not be included, and characters who do not have a listed height and/or weight will simply be skipped over.

Characters will be listed first by height/weight (tallest/heaviest), then vice versa, then by version as detailed above, then finally by number. As an example, if Student A and Student B are of the same height/weight and hail from the same version, then the student whose number comes first will be listed first. Also, characters with percentages or something along the lines of "and a half" in their heights will be rounded up. So if a character is listed as being five feet five and a half, they will instead be listed as 5'6".

Lastly, I've set up the chart so that anyone can edit. I don't mean to say "do the work for me", but rather that if I've missed a character, you can go ahead and fill in the info yourself instead of having to wait around for me to add it. Though I'd ask of you to use the above order when it comes to sorting, if only for consistency's sake.

As of 26/10/23...

Complete: Arthro Taskforce, version winners, V0, V1, V2, V3, V4, V5, V6, V7, V8, PV1, PV2, PV3P, PV3, TV1, TV2, TV3, Evo, Virtua, INTL, Supers, V5 supporting, V6 supporting, V7 supporting, TV1 mentors, TV2 mentors, TV3 mentors
In progress: N/A
Incomplete: U, ORDG, DOTF V0, DOTF V1, V8 supporting
backslash

Post by backslash »

You certainly know how to win our hearts out the gate. It is with character statistics.
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
General Goose

Post by General Goose »

We love statistics, it's true
Slam

Post by Slam »

*Stares daggers at Sarah Tan*
"Smile. The world's not ending just yet."
Melusine

Post by Melusine »

oh you gave the link that makes that anyone can modify it i just wanted to give you a headsup
RetroVenus

Post by RetroVenus »

Melusine wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 2:44 pm oh you gave the link that makes that anyone can modify it i just wanted to give you a headsup
I linked to the editable version on purpose, so that if anyone wanted to correct it they could do so. Though now that you mention it, I wonder if I should change it so that you can only comment on it...

Also, minor update! The missing V1 kids have been added! I'll work on the V2 kids tomorrow.
RetroVenus

Post by RetroVenus »

Update! V2 and V3 are done, and V6 is (as of this time of writing) currently underway!
Also a HUGE thank you to whoever did the entirety of V3 (and who may or may not be doing V6?). I have no idea who you are, or even if your actually multiple people, but I need to let you know that you're an absolute saint. 😊
Namira

Post by Namira »

-STATS INTENSIFY=

Impressive work, and welcome to the site!
RetroVenus

Post by RetroVenus »

Was reminded on Discord that the height/weight chart is now complete, and even comes with a BMI section courtesy of Mara! I should probably update the first post, huh.
RetroVenus

Post by RetroVenus »

Now that V8's underway and a handful of AUs have popped up, the chart is now incomplete again. I should really get to work on it...

Return to “Roleplaying Discussion”