SOTF Discord

Can SOTF work on Discord? Let's find out!

Take a break from the toils of the SOTF ACT and relax in the tranquility of another roleplay. You decide what sort of roleplays appear here, be they AUs or something entirely different. You're only limited by your own imagination.
DerArknight

SOTF Discord

Post by DerArknight »

Hi there!

I have made a Discord server with the purpose of running an entire version of SOTF only on Discord. This is purely an experiment to see if this concept works, but we already have some threads going.

Currently there are no rolls and we have rolling character applications like in the good old days of V1-3. Meaning even with the game having started, you just need to post a short profile in the character-channel and are ready to go! At least after I gave you the Handler-role that allows you to post in the first place, because we take approving new members just as serious as the "official" SOTF Discords. Right now, I plan on only approving people that are approved by one of the other servers.

I would also like to point out that this server has been created and is currently run only by me and therefore not affiliated with SOTF Main, SOTF Mini or the other SOTF-related Discord servers. If you have any questions/suggestions/complaints/feedback/whatever about the server, please send them only to me.

And lastly: since this is just a test of the concept, there is no ensurance that the game running on the server will be completed. This is an experiment that could very well fizzle out or fail in some way or another.

But if all of that didn't scare you away, here is the invite: https://discord.gg/tqtxjjN6hE

We would be glad to have you there!

Return to “Other Roleplaying”