Leave ya' leaking and I'm not a plumber. I'm not Luigi: I don't beef with ghosts, dude.

Monologue #2, or what Marian will be up to, or I'm still trying to see how long I can run this ruse

Here is where all threads set in the past belong. This is the place to post your characters' memories, good or bad, major or insignificant. Handlers may have one active memory thread at the same time as their normal active present-day thread. Memory one-shots are always acceptable.
Melusine

Leave ya' leaking and I'm not a plumber. I'm not Luigi: I don't beef with ghosts, dude.

Post by Melusine »

"I swear I can do it all, like I know I can do it, I can do anything I want on the first try. It's just how it is. I'm tired of pretending I'm not like able to do these things when I know I can. I keep having stupid fuckin' nightmares where I'm like fuckin' in school and shit. I don't care about school. I never really cared. Like I can do it, but I don't want to, but I still do it and do it well because I got nothing else to do.

"It's like I wanna' say 'fuck sleep' but at the same time, I fuckin' love sleeping. But if I didn't sleep, I could be like 'watch out for me' and do some of the fucked up shit I could like, I don't know, get a GED in January and drop out. I totally would if I could.

"I just wanna' say don't hate the player, you know?

"In other news, I feel like a fuckin' ghost. Well, less like a ghost and more like Marian in a ghost-like shape or like a paper doll or like just like in TV. I don't feel real at all, I feel distorted and the image blurs. You know? The girl from the Grudge or like the Ring? I feel like her right now. It's like my head is bashed in through the TV and I can see the fucked up shit behind the scene, but I can't really vocalize it.

"It's like my brain is melting into gunk and falling out through my ears. You know how they did mummification or whatever, that's how I feel. Pulling out my brain through my nose and feeling them mess around with it to turn it into a phylactery or whatever it's called. My brain and my heart and my lungs and my pancreas are like in tiny little jars, hidden away from me because if I got my hands on them I could finally like feel like entirely myself again.

"If I were a mummy and they were like 'no sorry you get no organs', I'd start running faster than I summoned my demons. I just wanna' see someone hurt a lot. Like maybe a broken bone going through their arm, I feel like that would make me feel better. It's like, you know, when you're exhausted and you need a rush to wakeup. I heard people do cocaine when that happens, I should try it sometimes but nobody at this shitty school got coke - or at least they don't wanna' share with me.

"Anyways, have you listened to Sewer Cocks by Prolaps?"

Return to “Memories from the Past”