Salem Fox

Interested in adopting a character? Check here for those that are available.
SOTF_Help

Salem Fox

Post by SOTF_Help »

S079 - Salem Fox

Check out the stickied topic then, if you are interested, enter bids. Be sure to catch up on Salem's story so far, including Pregame.

Please remember the priority for bids: handlers with no characters get first priority, with preference going to folks who've been around a while. Handlers who have characters are lower priority. If you've been rolled out but have not yet adopted, you are eligible to adopt even if you have been warned, so long as you have not become terminally inactive.

Special note that bids will now be blind per the last announcement . We will approve all of the bid posts at the end of the bid period, so do not be alarmed if your post does not show up in this thread after posting.

One week for bids.
Primrosette

Post by Primrosette »

Sure! I'll put down a bid.
[+] V7
ImageG006 - Violet Quinn: "T-Thank you.... Ned...."
ImageB033 - Adonis Cohen: "Thank.... T-Thank you, E-Emmett..."
ImageB045 - Emmett Bunnell: "Just.... breathe, you idiot...."(Adopted to Toxie!)
ImageB054 - Drew Woods: "D-Declyn, I love you..."
ImageB051 - Jonathan Meyers: “...that’s louder than bombs and eternity…” (Adopted from Yugikun!)
Ruggahissy

Post by Ruggahissy »

Three days for bids
backslash

Post by backslash »

I will put in a bid!
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
Ruggahissy

Post by Ruggahissy »

backslash wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 7:50 pm I will put in a bid!
Salem is awarded to Backslash.

Return to “Adoption Zone”