The Triple 777 Girlbosses Relationship Planning Thread

Featuring my three other V9 chars, who are all female! Enter if you dare!

V9 Pregame is in development! So while you wait for it’s arrival this is the place where you can look for friends, enemies, romances, hobby groups, school clubs and much more! You can start planning threads of your own in this forum to sort out any specific relationships you want for your characters, or you can look through what others' are looking for to find something that would work for your character. Please note that V9 Pregame is still in the future; this forum is merely to allow for more direct and focused planning now that class and location details have been revealed.
Deblod100

Post by Deblod100 »

Magnum 0pus wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 9:30 pm
So would you believe it would be best if all three of them had a neutral relationship?

And another thing that I wanted to ask you; can Vanessa and Claude become friends? I just feel like they could be very good friends due to both being generally nice people.
I wouldn't consider that all three would be in a neutral relationship. Emma is in the mix of both a neutral/dislike relationship, while Joanne has some strong dislike for Claude. Vanessa on the other hand is eligible to be friends for Claude, since they are both gentle giants.
It's so hard when your on your own
You might fall into the Forbidden Zone

[+] V9 kids
Mortimer Schuab - The creator is converted into an avatar of all. Happy to tell you that life is completely meaningless and that everyone is going to die horribly.
Emma Drakenberg-West - Rebelling against the system with the power of metal and punk music gets you by, only for a little while, unless you decide to do the right thing only by getting your hands dirty.
Joanne Martinez - She enforces the authority of the school, but even a queen bee must lose the stinger. Now, she wants to make her point clear on who rules.
Vanessa Thibodeaux - Humans and animals are both the same. The lines officially blur for a butcher who will now become the executioner.
Magnum 0pus

Post by Magnum 0pus »

Deblod100 wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 9:34 pm
Magnum 0pus wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 9:30 pm
So would you believe it would be best if all three of them had a neutral relationship?

And another thing that I wanted to ask you; can Vanessa and Claude become friends? I just feel like they could be very good friends due to both being generally nice people.
I wouldn't consider that all three would be in a neutral relationship. Emma is in the mix of both a neutral/dislike relationship, while Joanne has some strong dislike for Claude. Vanessa on the other hand is eligible to be friends for Claude, since they are both gentle giants.
That seems fair to me, so can I go ahead and make the corrections to the relations and add Vanessa as a friend in his relations?
Deblod100

Post by Deblod100 »

Magnum 0pus wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 12:05 am
That seems fair to me, so can I go ahead and make the corrections to the relations and add Vanessa as a friend in his relations?
Yeah, sounds good.

[+] V9 kids
Mortimer Schuab - The creator is converted into an avatar of all. Happy to tell you that life is completely meaningless and that everyone is going to die horribly.
Emma Drakenberg-West - Rebelling against the system with the power of metal and punk music gets you by, only for a little while, unless you decide to do the right thing only by getting your hands dirty.
Joanne Martinez - She enforces the authority of the school, but even a queen bee must lose the stinger. Now, she wants to make her point clear on who rules.
Vanessa Thibodeaux - Humans and animals are both the same. The lines officially blur for a butcher who will now become the executioner.
NoLife

Post by NoLife »

Emma:

Lily: Lily doesn't particularly care about her. Her violence is aimless and born from anger, which reminds Lily of herself when she was younger. I'd say Emma knows better than to try to really get into a fight with Lily.
Taylor: Taylor is the special kind of person who can almost vibe with everyone. This extends to really violet people. Taylor thinks she's hot and likes her, but only enough for a fling. Friends though, also Taylor loves her bike.

Joanne Martinez

Lily: Lily literally fist-fights people to form deep bonds. Lily couldn't give any less of a fuck about her if she's smart and keeps the "mean girl" thing to when Lily isn't in earshot. Failure to do so and Lily will have no issues teaching Joanne that the alpha bitch thing only works on girls who are afraid to break a nail.
Taylor: Taylor would befriend her but is generally turned off by the whole "Alpha Bitch queen bee" thing. Taylor would be friendly like always but it would end about there. Though a more submissive horny part of them sometimes thinks about being able to "fix her" or at the very least "She can break me."

Vanessa Thibodeaux

Lily: Lily likes her. Even if they don't fight Lily would still be a friend.
Taylor: Taylor is also friends with her, both being theater kids and is always there to help. Now, Taylor's thought process about her is so down bad and horny that I can't write it out and just the fact alone that despite having a good bit of height Taylor has to look up at her makes them weak at the knees. Because Taylor's crush is anchored in more bottom territory, expect lots a shy gay longing, and awkward flirts.
Magnum 0pus

Post by Magnum 0pus »

Deblod100 wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 1:03 am
Yeah, sounds good.
Just to make sure I remember, Emma and Claude have a neutral/dislike relationship, Joanne holds a heavy dislike towards him, and he and Vanessa are both friends, right?
Deblod100

Post by Deblod100 »

Magnum 0pus wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 2:19 am
Yeah, sounds good.
Just to make sure I remember, Emma and Claude have a neutral/dislike relationship, Joanne holds a heavy dislike towards him, and he and Vanessa are both friends, right?
Sorry for the late response, but yeah, pretty much.

[+] V9 kids
Magnum 0pus

Post by Magnum 0pus »

Deblod100 wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 6:15 am
Magnum 0pus wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 2:19 am

Yeah, sounds good.
Sorry for the late response, but yeah, pretty much.
No worries, it's fine, but thanks for clarifying.
Ahab9

Post by Ahab9 »

I got two gamblers here, feeling the spirit of the lucky 7's!

For Emma Drakenberg-West, spin the wheel and feel the thrill!
Travis: So, uhm... :?
The one concept I wrote is as indicative as an insurance contract, so please contact me on Discord if you need any clarification.

With that said, Travis has quite the rocky childhood!
Dead moms! Absent depressed fathers that made him step up as an adult! Brotherly tension! Medical personnel shenanigans! Etcetera! In between that, Travis is an okay bassist and a chill guy all things considered, if a bit morbid at times, and maybe they could have been exes that still hang to share alcohol?

Ezra: loud headbanging noises
She's a fan of the band, and will try to bring her girlfriend to the concerts! (Unsuccessfully.)

For Joanne Martinez, the wheel is spinning, and fate's brewing!
Travis: (mistakes her for someone else) Oh, you mean the cheerleader, Jooooo-uh...Joyce? Joan?
(They're not even acquaintances, maybe?)

Ezra: Nope, nope, nope. (Dislikes Joanne because she thinks she isn't genuine at all.)

For Vanessa Thibodeaux, roll the dices for the serpent eyes!
Travis: Ok, I can't possibly look at you and not ask myself how in hell you aren't suffering from a killer blood pressure. You sure you're okay? (Acquaintances, again.)

Ezra: Looks at Mt. Thibodeaux
Challenge accepted! (They'll totally be girlfriends!)

Return to “V9 Pregame Planning”