Prom Royalty Voting

Polls regarding the winners of the Best Kill Award and Best Death Award go here, along with voting for club and team positions in pregame, and any other unrelated polls you feel like holding.
Kotorikun

Post by Kotorikun »

Declyn Grayson-Anthis votes for Camilla Bell as Prom Queen,
"She always gives me cookies or other sweets, which makes her a queen in my eyes."

and Cecil Salazar-Loveless as Prom King.
"... I want to see him in a crown."
[+] come and vibe with my bunch
[+] V7
ImageDeclyn Grayson-Anthis | aesthetics
last google search - "cool off on hot summer days help"
ImageDane Lennox | aesthetics
last google search - "top ski resorts 2018"
[+] V8
Adam Lader (adopted from RetroVenus)
Shiola

Post by Shiola »

Erika Stieglitz votes for Mikki Swift and Andy Silverman.

"It'll probably be someone horrible but at least I voted. They'd make a good pair up there."

Tyrell Lahti votes for Mikki Swift and Connor Lorenzen.

I was gonna follow Erika's lead, but I hear tell a lot of people were voting for Ivy. So I threw her ex in there instead of wasting my vote on Andy. Fuck you, Ivy.

Henry Sparks votes for Arizona Butler and Jonah Heartgrave.

"Aw hell, why not?"

Caroline Ford votes for... who could she vote for? She writes down a series of names, crossing out several off of the list before settling on two, which she neatly underlines. They seemed like the right answer.

Madison Springer for Prom Queen and Connor Lorenzen for Prom King.
Espi

Post by Espi »

Toby Underwood:
Queen-Tirzah Foss
King-Toby Underwood

Rhonda Lawson:
Queen-Arizona Butler
King-Jonah Heartgrave
Deamon

Post by Deamon »

Forrest Quin votes for Mikki Swift for Prom King and Andy Silverman for Prom Queen.

"Because why not...wait...did I fill that out right?"

Bret Carter votes for Ivy Langley for Prom Queen and Bret Carter for Prom King.

"There is no way this is going to happen."

Aliya Kimia Nemati votes for Mercy Ames for Prom Queen and Jonah Heartgrave for Prom King.

"Sure this works."

Arizona Butler votes for Arizona Butler for Prom Queen and Jonah Heartgrave for Prom King.

"Fuck it.""
V8
Aracelis Fuentes
California “Cali” Fox
Darryl Smith Jr.
Jessica Romero
[+] V7
G047 - Aliya Kimia Nemati - Blowgun w/ 10 Poison Darts - you're nobody till somebody kills you - "I just wanted to talk." - DEAD
G001 - Arizona Butler - Camping Stove - Dead Bxdies in the Lake Part II - ""We got there eventually." - DEAD
B046 - Bret Carter - Weighted Net - Swerve - "I'll just be on my way and we can all continue with our evenings." - DEAD
G022 - Forrest Quin - Ball-gag and handcuffs - DRUGS SAV3D MY LIF3 - "Abe-" - DEAD
General Goose

Post by General Goose »

Camille Bellegarde votes Lucas Abernathy for Prom King and Camilla Bell for Prom Queen. She imagines that this would be in some way mildly amusing.

Ashlynn Martinek votes for Nathan Coleman for Prom King and Ashlynn Martinek for Prom Queen.

Nick Ogilvie votes for Tristan O'Hara for Prom King and Beryl Malehona for Prom Queen.
LeslieFranc

Post by LeslieFranc »

Cecil Salazar-Loveless votes for Charelle Chernyshyova as Prom Queen and Declyn Grayson-Anthis as Prom King.

I’m still not sure what people are talking about when they say someone “deserves” to win this thing, but I guess it could make someone happy? At the very least, I’d like to see their reactions.
Mimi

Post by Mimi »

Madison Springers votes CONNOR LORENZEN for prom king, as he is her boyfriend and he is a king among boys, and LORI MARTIN from prom queen, as there's no way she'll win and in the off chance she does she doesn't have to worry about Lori stealing her boyfriend because she's a potato.
Cicada

Post by Cicada »

I've got confirmed Meanwhile characters now.

Beryl Mahelona -
Marceline Carlson for Prom Queen, Micheal Froese for Prom King
"She'd make for the most fun Queen! And, well... there's something about this boy, I can't quite put my finger on it.

Maybe my tongue?"

------

Gyu-ri Christensen -
Ivy Langley for Prom Queen, Bret Carter for Prom King
"Who else? I pay my dues."
Brackie

Post by Brackie »

Gaelan Meloy voted for Arizona Butler for Prom Queen and Jonah Heartgrave for Prom King.
"In the spirit of the winter Olympics, let the games begin."

Kayden Brockman voted for Arizona Butler for Prom Queen and Declyn Grayson-Anthis for Prom King
"I'd go straight for Arizona, tbh. Also, Declyn."

Mikki Swift voted for Arizona Butler for Prom Queen and Andy Silverman for Prom King
"Arizona is a very pretty girl. Andy is my very pretty boy."

Jordan Brankovich voted for Valerija Bogdanovic for Prom Queen and Demetri Futscher for Prom King
"I am sure everyone is just voting for their friends anyway."
[+] The Island
V4: G069 - Clio Gabriella: Hold me closer, tiny dancer; count the headlights on the highway to hell.
V4: G083 - Paige Strand: Feelings don't try to hurt you, even the painful ones. You're responsible for all of the damn consequences.
V4: B118 - Jacob Charles: Every grieving heart has screamed at one time or another 'why can't you just let me die?'
V4: G114 - Aston Bennett: A woman who desires revenge must dig three graves.
V4: B108 - Ma'afu Tuigamala: Most men would rather forget a hard truth than face it.
V5: G015 - Janie Sinneave: Every human being must find her own way to cope with the impossible, and the only job of a true friend is to facilitate whatever method she doesn't choose.
V6: B018 - Maxim Kehlenbrink: Too much self-centered attitude brings isolation. Result: loneliness, fear, anger, and a hammer to the skull.
V7: G044 - Mikki Swift: It takes 18 years to build a reputation and a minute to ruin it.
V7: G070 - Jessica Rennes: Despair is our chance to wrestle with water and fall through.
V7: G075 - Aditi Sharma: She can still scream that rebel yell, just as loud as it was in 2005.
[+] Home
V4: B042 - Brendan Wallace: History has a way of repeating itself for years to come.
Meanwhile...
v5 - Penny Huang: Good girls can make bad decisions.
v5 - Jasper Rourke: Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are, "what could have been".
v7 - Gaelan Meloy: And nothing matters.
v7 - Jordan Brankovich: Rethinking it all.
v7 - Kayden Brockman: Not done yet.
v7 - Ji-hyun Christensen: Just getting started.
[+] Remind Me Tomorrow
Destiny Martinez will live fast and die faster.
Aidan Winston is going to let you know you're not solving anything.
Lara Rodriguez thinks you should keep your opinion on her to yourself.
Peyton Hoffman isn't fond of the PC Police ruining everything.
Lindsey Sewall wants to make sure you drank water today you stupid bitch.
Luke Travers needs to have a code.
I'm hosting a SOTF!
SOTF: International
Applications Open Now!
backslash

Post by backslash »

Hey everybody, as voting has been open for a month now, it's about time to wrap things up. This is your official notice that you have ONE WEEK from today to get any last-minute votes or vote changes in, after which things will be tallied and your George Hunter High prom royalty will be announced. Any votes posted after the deadline passes will not be counted. Remember that characters must have been approved for pregame or be currently in the queue for final apps for their votes to count.
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
Primrosette

Post by Primrosette »

Violet Quinn voted Arizona Butler for Prom Queen and Jonah Heartgrave for Prom King.

"They just seemed like the right people that I wanted to vote for."

Drew Woods voted Drew Woods for Prom Queen and Cecil Salazar-Loveless for Prom King.

"So what if it doesn't happen? A guy can dream. Can't he?"

Adonis Cohen voted for Regina Petrov for Prom Queen and Declyn Grayson-Anthis for Prom King.

"How could I not vote for my precious Queen? Regina would be a beautiful queen in my eyes. And Declyn....Oh, sweet Declyn. How could he not be a handsome King?"

Emmett Bunnell did not vote and was not available for a comment.
[+] V7
ImageG006 - Violet Quinn: "T-Thank you.... Ned...."
ImageB033 - Adonis Cohen: "Thank.... T-Thank you, E-Emmett..."
ImageB045 - Emmett Bunnell: "Just.... breathe, you idiot...."(Adopted to Toxie!)
ImageB054 - Drew Woods: "D-Declyn, I love you..."
ImageB051 - Jonathan Meyers: “...that’s louder than bombs and eternity…” (Adopted from Yugikun!)
Ruggahissy

Post by Ruggahissy »

Jonah votes for his date Arizona for Queen

I hope she doesn't mind. It would be a cool surprise for her and she'd look great up there. Maybe it would make her smile and if not, I think I could dodge a slap.

And Abel for King

I think he's a good guy and will rule over his subjects fairly-- if anyone can find him.

Lori votes for Madison for Queen

Of course I'd vote for my girl. She has it rough sometimes and I'll pay someone to take a picture of Ivy's face if she doesn't win.

and Connor for King

Well duh, that's her boyfriend so king and queen should be together.

Tirzah looked at the voting booth a few times over the weeks it was set up and kind of meant to vote, but then kept forgetting to do it. By the time she thought about it again, the booth was gone, but she didn't really care that much.
Laurels

Post by Laurels »

Meka Gibson approached the ballot box and quickly wrote down his choices. For Prom King, he wrote Lucas Diaz, because why not? For Prom Queen, he wrote Valerija Bogdonavic, again, cause why not? He got along with both of them well enough, and he really didn't want to spend too much time thinking. He then brushed his hands, noticed a bit of pen ink that got on his finger, and moved on with his day.

Katrina Lavell hurried over to the ballot box. She immediately wrote Katrina Lavell for Prom Queen, because it would probably be good for her brand somewhere down the line. After a few extra minutes of pondering, foot tapping, and pen cap chewing, she wrote Ned Jackson as Prom King, since they had collaborated in the past. She then casually stepped away from the ballot box and headed to her next class, humming a new melody to herself and swaying as she walked.

Tanisha Abbey stomped over to the ballot box and groaned as she debated who to vote for. She didn't know whether it would be fair to vote for Joanne or Adele, since both were equally deserving to be Prom Queen, and voting for herself seemed like a dumb compromise. In order to spare everyone's feelings, she ultimately voted for Arizona Butler, since she found Arizona kinda cool. Plus, she had heard a lot of people were possibly voting for her, so she may as well go with the crowd. She then voted Declyn Grayson-Anthis for Prom King because, hey, he was cute, and that was good enough a reason for her. She then walked away, knowing she had to find out who her girls voted for ASAP.
MK Kilmarnock

Post by MK Kilmarnock »

Wyatt Carter votes for Connor and Ivy.

Nathan Coleman votes for Connor and Madison.
V8 Characters:
Hades Thompson: Scary on the outside, dying on the inside
Ruth Flanagan: Never talk to me or my brother or my brother or my brother or my brother ever again
Vladimir Tepes: Not a vampire, so invite him in

Return to “Polls”