Tobias Valentyn@*

Rich, Gang leading, Cuban

Within lie those students who were submitted for Pregame but did not participate in V2 proper. Profiles marked with an @ appeared only on the V1 boards. Profiles marked with an asterisk (*) either never appeared in threads or else never interacted with other characters, leaving their canon status unconfirmed until and unless they appear elsewhere.
I-eat-cute-animals*

Tobias Valentyn@*

Post by I-eat-cute-animals* »

Name: Tobias Malachi Valentyn
Grade: 12
School: Gilroy
Extra Curricular Activities: N/A
Description:

Appearance: A short black haired, lanky, cuban boy, dresses with class often, breaking the stereotype of poor immigrant, his cuban accent has been mixed with an american accent due to adjusting to the way americans talk, his emerald green eye looks like a gem, where his left eye should be, is an eye patch.

Personallity: He tends to be very curt around the poorer students, he has money to toss around, and a greencard his father had actually bought for the both of them, he has the temper of a coke addict, however he's been clean his whole life, the same can't be said about his father though, he seems to be friends with the richer of his peers, and will often start unfair fights with those who defy him.
He has had a bad temper, but under all of that he tends to want to leave the choices to others, he can help them, or hurt them, his natural power over people is weak however, so he uses money to make himself an artificial sense of power.
When he's not busy talking tough, he finds himself playing cricket or soccer, as a way to vent anger.

History: Born hopelessly rich in cuba, to a criminal of a father, who had decided to start clean in the US, Tobias grew up snobby, and hateful, though he hasn't snuffed coke, he still suffers withdrawal from an addiction he was born with.
He began solving this anger with violence, not knowing how to calm down, or that this even came from an addiction, as he grew up he had respect/fear of others.
Toby formed a syndicate of bullies, whom basically mugged students, this man is feared by those with moral values, but also dispised by them.

Clique: Rich kids/Faux Syndicate leader(Nothing too serious, just abunch of rich kids, no guns, no murder, just unfair bullying, and protection/Pay me or I'll kick your ass, not kill you. As close to mafia as bullies get)
Relationships:
Other: He was a coke baby, which defines most of him

Return to “V2 Pregame Student Roster”