Syuji Isuka@

Within lie those students who were submitted for Pregame but did not participate in V2 proper. Profiles marked with an @ appeared only on the V1 boards. Profiles marked with an asterisk (*) either never appeared in threads or else never interacted with other characters, leaving their canon status unconfirmed until and unless they appear elsewhere.
I-eat-cute-animals*

Syuji Isuka@

Post by I-eat-cute-animals* »

Name: Syuji Isuka
Grade: 10
School: Hobbsborough
Extra Curricular Activities: None
Description:

This mess of a kid seems to be Hanging out with many odd characters, his black hair is always in a greasy pony tail and he always seems to be making crazy mechanisms.
His Green eyes seem to reflect like a mirror, he's always wearing the same oil stained shirt day in day out, even after he showers, he wears 4 or 5 watches at a time, and caries a hand made headset with him alot, patches on his shirt say some pretty suggestive things.
He's happy to be who he is most of the time but he feels guilty for his half brother Kouji very often, he was left with an abusive father, and for this he regrets being the one who had to leave the household with his mother.
Though he pretends his life's perfect he's got his own problems, he deals with them through crafting mechanics, tinkering is his one great skill, but it's often useless when he wishes it were useful.

Clique: None, he doesn't subject himself to herding.
Relationships:  Kojiro Isuka - Half brother
Kage Isuka - Brother
Other: Did I mention he makes shit out of Mechanical stuff? I did? Well beh.

Return to “V2 Pregame Student Roster”