V8 Mafia Interest Check Thread

town of salem

V8 Pregame is on the way! As such this is the place where you can find friends, rivals, romantic partners, hobby groups and much more! You can start planning threads of your own in this forum to sort out any specific relationships you want for your characters, or you can cruise around others' threads looking for something that would work for your character. Please note that V8 Pregame is still in the future; this forum is merely to allow for more direct and focused planning now that class and location details have been revealed.
RC~

V8 Mafia Interest Check Thread

Post by RC~ »

A group on the island bands together, in a string of private threads. Every night someone gets killed by the traitors, but no one knows who the traitors are. Every day the whole group can decide to lynch/kangaroo court someone in order to find out who the traitors are.

*Everyone offers one character dedicated to this storyline they'd be willing to kill unrolled in case of getting killed by the mafia or lynched

*the role of the traitor is randomly assigned and unknown to anyone except the GM and the traitors themselves
*there might be other roles assigned such as investigator or otherwise to townpeople

*If the traitors get killed, the remaining group wins
*If the number of the mafia is equal to the members of the town, the assigned town members get killed by the mafia

*there will be parallel ooc threads where people can write down who to vote out
*everything in the island threads will be written IC
Reading Guide
[+] Personal Progress
V1: 100%
V2: 100%
V3: Der Metzgermeister
V4: 2%?
V5: 70%?
V6: 90%?
V7: The Sky is Falling
V8: 0%
DerArknight

Post by DerArknight »

Sounds like a cool idea to add a bit of crime and mystery to the massacre. Sadly, it doesn't look like anyone was interested back in January.
If this concept ends up happening after all, I would be willing to participate with Judy Loxley. But I guess to pull that off, we would need at least ten characters.
V9
Judith "Judy" Loxley
Ae-Cha Myo
Cynthia Jericho
[+] V8
S007 Derek Caldwell [65/134]
S026 Dawn Montogomery [34/134]
S076 Daenerys "D" Todd [72/134]
S106 Ethan Kemp [132/134]
S116 Quentin B. Skinner [94/134]
MK Kilmarnock

Post by MK Kilmarnock »

The issue is that the announcements will spoil who the killer was.
V8 Characters:
Hades Thompson: Scary on the outside, dying on the inside
Ruth Flanagan: Never talk to me or my brother or my brother or my brother or my brother ever again
Vladimir Tepes: Not a vampire, so invite him in
RC~

Post by RC~ »

They could miss the announcements by oversleeping
Reading Guide
[+] Personal Progress
V1: 100%
V2: 100%
V3: Der Metzgermeister
V4: 2%?
V5: 70%?
V6: 90%?
V7: The Sky is Falling
V8: 0%
DerArknight

Post by DerArknight »

Or maybe the impostor manages the kills in the dark, so that even the terrorists aren't sure?
Or maybe Danya finds the whole thing funny and decides to not mention the name of the traitor?
Or maybe the loudspeakers in the area the group stays in were somehow destroyed, so the announcements can't be heard there?

However, I admit that all of that requieres cooperation with the staff.
V9
Judith "Judy" Loxley
Ae-Cha Myo
Cynthia Jericho
[+] V8
S007 Derek Caldwell [65/134]
S026 Dawn Montogomery [34/134]
S076 Daenerys "D" Todd [72/134]
S106 Ethan Kemp [132/134]
S116 Quentin B. Skinner [94/134]
RiceKrisp

Post by RiceKrisp »

Maybe Danya could accredit the deaths to the group themselves, and then once the group finds the traitors they're given proper credit? I'm not sure, but I think it's a really cool idea. Maybe I'll join if I can.
V8 - the roleplay, not the juice.

Only ended up with her lol:
Willa 'Wil' Kurt
Current Status - Alive
Pregame: 1 - 1.5(tech thread)

Return to “V8 Pregame Planning”