Unofficial V8 Pregame Character Spreadsheet

APPROVED CHARACTERS ONLY

Discuss anything and everything that has to do with SOTF here -- from your favorite character to comments and suggestions about the site! This forum also contains roleplaying guides for your benefit!
Aster

Unofficial V8 Pregame Character Spreadsheet

Post by Aster »

Hey ny’all!

As a local statistics/spreadsheet aficionado, I was inspired to make an unofficial V8 student roster by similar spreadsheets created by Limisios back in V5!

You can find it here, and to free myself from the burden of maintaining it on my own I'm opening it to edits so folks can add their own characters and such. This is all running on the honors system, so please don't meddle with the sheet, and limit to adding approved characters!
V8
Mariel Rivera
Jordan Toribio
Anthony Rafael "Raf" Halili
Kiana Coleman
[+] Past Characters
V5
G025: Veronica McDonald
B033: Jason Meyers
G049: Natalia "Koala" Kowalski

V6
G003: Bridgette Sommerfeld (adopted by backslash)
B007: Jasper Bustamante (adopted by Cicada)
B031: Samuel Howard
Haley Luz Juarez
    [+] Chat Quotes
    wrote:[21:51] Zarina: "and then Naft rode Aloha's large purple crab all night long, in a hypothetical future where Aloha is at the age of consent"
    [21:51] Zarina: the end
    wrote:Kyoko Sakura-chan - Today at 5:01 PM
    In Hawaiian, Aloha means "Hello" and "Goodbye," the latter of which is appropriate considering how fast his V6 cast died
    RiceKrisp

Post by RiceKrisp »

Updated up to Ethan Kemp! I really recommend making sure I got the kids right, and there was two where I couldn't put some information down for because I wasn't sure what to put. Here are the two I'm not sure about, so I left blank in that area-

Betty Quinn - I'm guessing it's because she's adopted, but she has no birthday or location.
    California Fox - I reread her appearance a few times, and though I'm pretty sure it's white, I don't see anything nothing her ethnicity. May just be missing it.

Anyways, I will probably lay off on updating for a bit, so just keep that in mind!
    V8 - the roleplay, not the juice.

Only ended up with her lol:
    Willa 'Wil' Kurt
    Current Status - Alive
    Pregame: 1 - 1.5(tech thread)

Return to “Roleplaying Discussion”