Possession

Day 2 midday, Open

Following the official closure of the mine, the biggest building in the area was left to rust. The interior, once a hub of activity, now sits as a maze of conveyor belts, pipes, stairs, and walkways that allowed people to traverse the building. There is a main gangway that stretches from one end of the building to the other and many other paths that branch off of it, typically taking one up or down a set of stairs and onto another walkway. A few of the windows within this building have also cracked and broken as a result of the building starting to fall in on itself, leading to snow being visible on some of the pathways, making fast movement a potentially hazardous affair.
Primrosette

Post by Primrosette »

Aion was tempted to say fuck no to Amos, but now was not the time to be a smartass for no reason. He needed to take things more seriously. He could just about hear some footsteps fading away from the building, but he was pretty sure that he heard someone calling out hello. So that meant that person might not be a hostile being.

"I have to be, right? We can't be paranoid about everyone, but we can keep a cautious distance from them." He was doing good with not adding some swears out of habit and he started to make his way into the building. "We gotta not chickening out and see if there are some friendly people around. We could try to maybe recruit someone into the group... But we need to check to see if they ain't about to blow our brains out with a gun."

He stopped moving forward for pause.

"Hey, we heard you outside!" He called out, trying to keep himself out of sight. Just in case they could end up with a madman. "It's Amos and Aion! We're friendly and we don't want to start a fight! Okay?!"
[+] V7
ImageG006 - Violet Quinn: "T-Thank you.... Ned...."
ImageB033 - Adonis Cohen: "Thank.... T-Thank you, E-Emmett..."
ImageB045 - Emmett Bunnell: "Just.... breathe, you idiot...."(Adopted to Toxie!)
ImageB054 - Drew Woods: "D-Declyn, I love you..."
ImageB051 - Jonathan Meyers: “...that’s louder than bombs and eternity…” (Adopted from Yugikun!)
Ohm

Post by Ohm »

Footsteps could be heard all-around around this place, and Amos became increasingly less sure about all of this.

Amos kept still and in place. Staring at his friend moving forward. Aion seemed more secure about this than he was, moving on-ahead like that. He sure answered like he was.

Maybe he was right; they could get someone around here into the plan. If, and just if, whoever this is doesn't...

"If you're sure about it, I guess."

Amos sure hoped whoever this was, was one of the friendlies cause otherwise, they were screwed. They did not have anything on them to deal with a non-friendly, and Amos was not gung-ho about dealing with that right now.

He folded his arms and waited as Aion called out.
RC~

Post by RC~ »

"Oh hey, Aoin! And Amos! How have you been? Are you save?," Przemek shouted blindly.
Reading Guide
[+] Personal Progress
V1: 100%
V2: 100%
V3: Der Metzgermeister
V4: 2%?
V5: 70%?
V6: 90%?
V7: The Sky is Falling
V8: 0%
Primrosette

Post by Primrosette »

Aion was actually surprised that someone was still there and it seemed like the person was possibly friendly and non-hostile. He glanced back at Amos and give him a bit of a wobbly thumbsup. His body felt like it was getting drained of energy once again. He seemed he was going to have to take a few pills again soon. Blergh!

Now that he thought about it....

The voice was actually familiar to him, even if he didn't talk to the guy that much.

Przemek...?

"Hey, it's you, isn't it? Przemek..? Sorry if I fucked up your name, man!" He called out to him and then he moved further into the building, hoping that Amos was following him. "Yep, yeah.... We're pretty safe and somewhat friendly. Heh. Not looking to kill anyone. Pretty sure that we heard other voices in here, but I think they dipped the fuck outta this place!"
[+] V7
ImageB045 - Emmett Bunnell: "Just.... breathe, you idiot...."(Adopted to Toxie!)
ImageB051 - Jonathan Meyers: “...that’s louder than bombs and eternity…” (Adopted from Yugikun!)
Ohm

Post by Ohm »

The other voices of the place faded, but one stayed that was not his friend. Przemy? Prezym? Prezemek was friendly enough, bible kid and all, but Amos could remember the time when that wasn't the case. But could he hold that against him here? Something about his voice did not sound right.

Prezemek? That was his name, right? Or was it something else? Amos could not remember, and he was busier mentally sounding out his name in his head before shouting:

"Prezemek? Are you alright? Where are you in there?!" He unfolded his arms and cupped his hands around his mouth as he shouted.
Primrosette

Post by Primrosette »

Aion felt a bit on edge when he didn't hear a response from Przemek again and he wondered if it was a set-up after all. It had to be, right? Things were definitely weird about what was going on and Aion could feel goosebumps on his skin. It was like a warning. A warning that the other people might not really be gone and that they were waiting to ambush him and Amos. There was no way that he could let that happen.

"I think we should get out of here. I feel like this is a trap. It's too weird right now." Aion whispered back to Amos while he turned to face him and he walked back towards him slowly. "Let's get going before we likely get attacked by a big group or some shit like that."

Was he being kinda paranoid?

Of course he was.

He couldn't be too trusting now, could he?

((Aion Rhodes continued elsewhere))
[+] V7
Ohm

Post by Ohm »

There was no answer. There had been no sounds other than their breathing and this outside world around them. Neither took a step toward the building. Instead, they just waited for a reply.

There was none, and Aion was getting antsy. Amos could not blame the guy, this whole thing had been weird from the start, and he had not been very gung ho about going in there to start with, so their bailing on this was fine by him.

"Yeah." Was all Amos said before following Aion out of the area? There were better places to hang out anyway.

((Amos Flannigan continued elsewhere...))
[+] V6
G019 Serena Waters
The Past:
Island:
1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12
Meanwhile:
B037 William "Will" McKinley
Image(Adopted from Dannyrulx)
Dannyrulx:
Memories:
1-2
Pregame:
1-2
Sadie Hawkins Dance:
1-2
Island:
1-2
Adoption:
3-4-5-6-7-8
[+] V7
B026 Sean Leibowitz
Image Image
1-2-3-4-5-6-7
B071 Sal Bonaventura (Adopted from Skraal)
Skraal:
1-2-3-4-5
Adoption:
6-7-8-9
B085 Brandon Murphy (adopted from Rattlesnake)
1-2-3
[+] V8
Timothy Adams
Andrew Lapson
William "Bill" Taylor
Amos Flanigan
RC~

Post by RC~ »

Well, where was he? He couldn't tell.

"I...", he whispered very quietly. How could he tell them that he was blind? Would that make him vulnerable? He better wait for Beth.

He kept quiet and stayed hidden.

((Przemek continued elsewhere))
Reading Guide
[+] Personal Progress
V1: 100%
V2: 100%
V3: Der Metzgermeister
V4: 2%?
V5: 70%?
V6: 90%?
V7: The Sky is Falling
V8: 0%