Elsewhere

Day 8 - Oneshot

The housing in the town is made up of simple two-story houses, most of these of built in the style of 70s and 80s American suburbs despite being far removed from such a setting. Many of the houses have similar layouts with some divergence: most feature a bottom floor consisting of a kitchen, dining room and living room, a second floor with a master and secondary bedroom, and a bathroom with a tub. A few of the houses have garages, but the vehicles they contained are either gone or have been rendered inoperable.

Thread Limit: 2
Frozen Smoke

Elsewhere

Post by Frozen Smoke »

((Lara Bullock continued from Boundries))

"How DARE you just leave me like that, without saying anything?! You fucking-"

No, that didn't sound right. Lara's face pulled to one side as she pressed her molars together in frustration. Maybe it would sound better when she yelled it, rather the strained half mumble that drowned under the constant crunch of gravel that accompanied her.

The energy had to go somewhere, though.

"You- you fucking asshole! Don't you trust me, yourself, even the slightest bit? Acting like I would jump you just because you- you did what you did, like I have some kind of death wish?" Her head shook with disgust. "We can talk this out, I just need to-"

She wiped the tears away from her eyes.

"Just tell me why. Please. Why... everything. I just..."

The wave of energy felt like it had crested, for a moment, leaving a calm in its wake. The echo of all her intensity reverberating in her now hollow form.

"I just don't understand."

The picture of Evie's face in her mind's expression turned from hurt to pity, and she tried with all her might to focus on the little scuff marks along the path, dusted with snowmelt.

((Lara Bullock continued in Another Thread))
[+] V7
Relationship Thread!

ImageFaith Clementine Marshal-Mackenzie
[+] Pregame
Memories: Making old enemies
Present Day: Making new friends - Playing childish games - Acting like an adult
Oneshots: Tidying up - Coming home
ImageParker Green
[+] Pregame
Memories: Cheaters never prosper - Except when they do - Keeping promises
Present Day: Getting informed - Playing nice - Keeping up appearances - Playing Games - Talking too much
Oneshots: Preparing for battle
Luca Thomas
[+] Pregame
Present Day: Being a team player
Prom: Trying her best
Memories:
Criticism or thoughts on my writing are welcome and appreciated - always looking to improve! Feel free to poke me on Discord or via PM.

Return to “Housing”