V9 Story Concepts Thread

A lil' something for eveyone!

V9 Pregame is in development! So while you wait for it’s arrival this is the place where you can look for friends, enemies, romances, hobby groups, school clubs and much more! You can start planning threads of your own in this forum to sort out any specific relationships you want for your characters, or you can look through what others' are looking for to find something that would work for your character. Please note that V9 Pregame is still in the future; this forum is merely to allow for more direct and focused planning now that class and location details have been revealed.
FlockOfHens

V9 Story Concepts Thread

Post by FlockOfHens »

When I created my V9 characters and finalized four, I got several ideas for their pregame stories. Most of them are just for fun and would be open for everyone, others are more for backstory purposes and deep into their critical thinking and how they've been molded into the way they are. There have been so many different ideas and ways to write them out, and they can even include different characters if I want to!

So then... Ladies, Gents, and those In-Between, may I present:

The V9 Story Concepts Thread

The rules follow Dogs123's Character Concept Thread, but instead of pitching characters, you're pitching stories. You can post as many as you like (as long as it's in one post), join in on other's ideas, and lay out your stories however you want to. Here are a few examples!

Beau:
  • Title: Time For A Camping Episode!
    Premise: After a weather hazard interrupts his original plans, Beau improvises with an indoor camping party.
  • Title: The Start Of Something New (Title WIP)
    Premise: Nearing the end of freshman year, a bummed-out Beau receives an idea to start next year correctly.
Inessa: I'll get to her soon :D

Marino:
  • Title: Backstory (Title WIP)
    Premise: Just before the day he has to move, Marino visits an old friend. You can already guess that it won't end well.
  • Title: Let's Get Baked (and make brownies I guess)
    Premise: A few days before the school trip, Marino gathers his fellow friends to create the best road trip "snack."
Remi:
  • Title: The Results Are In...
    Premise: What will happen when you give a perfectionist a 98% on an exam? A lot!
(I'll add more to this soon, but feel free to post your ideas!)
EllisWilson

Post by EllisWilson »

Wade:

Title: Horror Club meeting
Premise: The Red Rock Horror Club (aka Mojave Hell House) has a meeting. The topic? Best horror film.

Londyn:

Title: Londyn_Lads Last Lament
Premise: In the sophomore year of Red Rock, Londyn Mackred goes on a spree of pranks that will end in tears.

Alec:

I got nothing.
Ahab9

Post by Ahab9 »

• Travis:
    1. Title: Bumping in the night
    Premise: A weird chat between insomniacs and night owls.
  • Ezra:
    Nothing so far.
    (WIP)
MeeMeeCandy777

Post by MeeMeeCandy777 »

Here are mines:

Lindsay:

Title: Grand Theft Survival (WIP Title)
Premise: Lindsay discuss everyone about what is the best and worst Grand Theft Auto mission ever. She also showcases her favorite mission too.

Title: Total Drama Island Reboot Discussion (WIP)
Premise: Lindsay attempts to ask everyone's opinion of Total Drama Island (2023)

Title: Cooking the Cupcake
Premise: Lindsay bakes cupcakes for the Anime Club using different flavors. Does it taste good though?

Beavis:
Title: Soda Debate
Premise: Beavis has an debate on everyone on what is the best soda flavor ever.

Title: Joining Yearbook
Premise: Beavis attempts to join the Yearbook since he has photography skills.

Chiyoko:

Nothing so far. (WIP)
New to SOTF. Currently have 3 OCs for V9 Pregame Planning.

My SOFT OCs:
Lindsay Summer
Chiyoko Danni
Beavis Hunter-Santos

__

Hello there! I'm MeeMee, an adult female who loves video games, fanfiction, and cartoons! :D

Let me know if you want to be friends, teach me about stuff, or interact with me.

Bridgette is my comfort Total Drama character. Love her.

Return to “V9 Pregame Planning”