I'll draw your character when I'm bored

sometimes even when i'm not bored

Welcome to Artist's Alley! Within, our forum's aspiring artists can showcase their artwork -- be it drawings, sketches, poetry, writings, or any other creative works.
Namira

Post by Namira »

Now that is a collection of mighty hecking fine looking individuals.
Slam

Post by Slam »

All so damned hecking fine but Kimberly in particular rustles my jimmies.
"Smile. The world's not ending just yet."
TheLordOfAwesome

Post by TheLordOfAwesome »

Looks spectacular as always, kotori!
Kotorikun

Post by Kotorikun »

Thank you <3 I wish I could do more scenes but I've been super busy which sucks.
[+] come and vibe with my bunch
[+] V7
ImageDeclyn Grayson-Anthis | aesthetics
last google search - "cool off on hot summer days help"
ImageDane Lennox | aesthetics
last google search - "top ski resorts 2018"
[+] V8
Adam Lader (adopted from RetroVenus)
Kotorikun

Post by Kotorikun »

[+] V7
[+] V8
backslash

Post by backslash »

They're all super adorable! Lori in particular has such a nice smile.
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
Grand Moff Hissa

Post by Grand Moff Hissa »

They look great! Andy looks very serious about the soda he's sipping, like he's super cool even doing something so commonplace. This pairs well with Marco, who is nice and goofy and looks very much like the kind of guy to wind people up--I especially love whatever he has going on with all the badges and the clashing bandanna pattern. Benny's glasses and beard give him this sort of dashing early-twenties hipster vibe, especially I think because of his slight head tilt. Lori looks nice and chill but has that little smirk like she maybe has a pot of boiling water behind her back. Also her freckles are amazing. Violet has a really cool aesthetic, one that really gets at her witchy costume style while also looking totally reasonable for day-to-day wear that's only a bit obtrusive. Finally, Demetri might be my favorite, just because he has this awkward, slightly lost look on his face, like he's wandered into the shot by accident and isn't quite sure if he should try to surreptitiously back out or not so he's just trying to come off like he belongs there.
I bid you all dark greetings!
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

Oh my god they look amazing!
Cicada

Post by Cicada »

Wait no Kotori I am unworthy

The detailing is so phenomenal too...
Kotorikun

Post by Kotorikun »

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So that V6 alignment chart I was working on? Yeah no? I don't remember if it was a secret or not whatever but here's the rough but slightly polished version. Enjoy.
[+] click
[+] V7
[+] V8
Grand Moff Hissa

Post by Grand Moff Hissa »

The chart looks absolutely amazing. I love everything about each of the folks in it.

Nate has this wonderful blend of fear, sadness, and determination going on in his expression and posture. I love the framing of the camera, too.

Noah has a very anime vibe in like the best way. He looks flat out heroic here, especially with the low angle, wide stance, and crazy saw-slinger over his shoulder.

Fiyori looks nice and brooding, contemplative but in a way that suggests that maybe there's something darker going on under the surface, which pairs amazingly with the quote to suggest a turn away from the light, a more vengeful streak.

I love the perspective going on in Scout's image, the very dynamic framing of the hall and the way she's taking cover, ready for action. It looks like something out of The Matrix is about to go down, and I wanna be there to see it.

Jeremy looks... neutral, in a really great way. He's captured in a moment of peace, but a troubled sort, and he looks contemplative but also somewhat determined. It also makes me extra stoked to reach him in my ongoing finally-read-some-of-V6 project.

Jerry has this brilliant look of someone who's not quit sure where they are or what they're doing, undercut just a smidge by the ominous speckles of probably-blood on him. Also I love how he's cradling the bread.

Speaking of blood, I like how it's suddenly quite a bit more prominent as we get to the last row, the evil. Alex opens it up with great ominousness, with a dramatic backshot that I imagine, from what I know of him, he'd strongly approve of.

I like how Kimiko, by contrast, looks incredibly unhappy to be here. She comes off as equal parts scared and determined, ready to do what she doesn't want to in order to chase survival.

Finally, Isabel could be auditioning for Higurashi with that expression (and what she's holding wouldn't hurt her chances any either). She really does seem crazed and ominous in a way nobody else yet has, and I love how that reflects her role in the proceedings.

So yeah, this chart totally rocks, and you do too. :)
I bid you all dark greetings!
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Kotorikun

Post by Kotorikun »

muffled pop music in the distance

Here's the non-motion-blurred version of Declyn's selfie from the liberosis thread because those colors are poppin'
[+] party boy
alsoooooooo

probably gonna re-open requests soon
[+] V7
[+] V8
Melusine

Post by Melusine »

skinny
backslash

Post by backslash »

Those colors are wonderful.
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
Frozen Smoke

Post by Frozen Smoke »

Vaporwave Declyn is my favourite Declyn
[+] V7
Relationship Thread!

ImageFaith Clementine Marshal-Mackenzie
[+] Pregame
Memories: Making old enemies
Present Day: Making new friends - Playing childish games - Acting like an adult
Oneshots: Tidying up - Coming home
ImageParker Green
[+] Pregame
Memories: Cheaters never prosper - Except when they do - Keeping promises
Present Day: Getting informed - Playing nice - Keeping up appearances - Playing Games - Talking too much
Oneshots: Preparing for battle
Luca Thomas
[+] Pregame
Present Day: Being a team player
Prom: Trying her best
Memories:
Criticism or thoughts on my writing are welcome and appreciated - always looking to improve! Feel free to poke me on Discord or via PM.

Return to “Artist's Alley”