taking art requests

Drawing your (and your friends') kids! Exactly what it sounds like.

Welcome to Artist's Alley! Within, our forum's aspiring artists can showcase their artwork -- be it drawings, sketches, poetry, writings, or any other creative works.
Polybius

Post by Polybius »

Could you do Calla Evans, please?
Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

Hi! Contradicting what I said before, the queue will close rn dye to personal circumstances! I will open it very very very soon, dont worry!
Blood Tongue Nails Teeth
Grand Moff Hissa

Post by Grand Moff Hissa »

I got distracted and forgot to reply for ages. ;-;

Camila looks so nice and slightly bashful. I appreciate the way you made her uncertain and yet also kind of put together; it plays well with her differing vibes and complexity.

Siyanda's accessories are absolutely fabulous! I love the various swirly gold chains on zir head and outfit, and how they contrast with zir more typical sun choker. And also, I feel like your shading here is especially nice.

I really dig how you made Ron's nose clearly nice and big. It's a feature that's kind of uncommon among SOTF characters and seems tough to work into things, but you kept your style consistent while also telegraphing it quite cleanly.

Rupert has so much going on, which is excellent. I enjoy the subtlety of the clashing eyeshadow colors, and I'm quite impressed by how cleanly you replicated the symbol on his hat!

Everything on Nani looks nice, but I think what is most aesthetically pleasing to me is the way the stripes on her top line up so neatly while also following the contours of her torso and arms. That's a tough thing to do while keeping it from looking really stylized, yet you pulled it off great!

Artem looks so gloomy and also like he probably adores FMA! You did a great job giving him this air of sophistication and elegance in a way that echoes the vampiric stuff he digs. I really like how you push this with the clean, straight lines.

I like that Dede has a slightly different perspective than most, with a more front-on depiction of her nose. You've also done an especially nice job with the highlights in her hair.

I really dig the way you captured Fisk, and how you made his scar really vibrant/attention-grabbing while also allowing the other focal points of his outfit and design (the piercings, the haircut, that striped tie) to shine!

Morgan looks so... benevolent, innocent almost, in a way that fits him particularly well. I'm not sure how you decided on green for his background, but it's just right somehow, the color I associate with him and I have no idea why.

Jeff looks really good too and I think what stands out most to me is that you managed to make clear that he's a pretty big bulky dude just from a shot of his head, neck, and a bit of his shoulders. I think it's really the neck that does it; he's so stocky.

Lucia's great! I feel like you did something a little different with her hair? It's very nice, whatever it is; it has this sorta of organized chaos to it, kind of messy but in a dashing, "I don't have to brush it!" way.

Sandy looks so serious. I like the unique hairstyle he has going on; it makes him very striking and adds a point of informality that contrasts the straighter lines of his clothes and his firm features.

Speaking of, it's cool seeing Daniel right after because he has a measure of similarity in general aesthetics yet you've made him totally distinct. He has a somewhat more ragged look, and yet also has a bit more harshness in his gaze.

I've probably said it before, but I love how you do the PV3 uniform and Kat looks especially polished and nice. She's just really clean overall; she could be straight off a comics cover. I'm super impressed!

Diego looks glum in a way that makes me want to give him a hug. I especially like the shadows under his eyes; you've packed a bunch of emotion into them.

Sapphire seems so serene and content! She has a really good contrasting color palette and you've done a great job using this to full effect, letting the blues and reds pull against each other as the core and kind of frame/highlight her face.

Daria is nice and well-detailed. I like the definition she has around her nose, and I also like how she comes off as very serious without seeming like she's no-fun-allowed.

I'm really impressed that you, much like with Jeff, conveyed a lot about Fiyori's build in what's mostly a head-shot; you can tell that she's very tall and thin. I also like how she looks quite somber in some ways, but that's undercut by the brightness of her turquoise-colored accesories.

I'd say you did a lot more than try with Cristo and Lyndi; you succeeded! With Cristo, I especially like the framing, how he's coming from off-frame in a slightly different manner from most of your pieces. I also love the hat, how you made the A stand out so vividly.

Lyndi's hair, piercings, and sweater all go so nicely together, and pair with her head tilt to make her seem so vibrant and lively. And I like how you did the lines of her neck!

James looks so smooth. Those sunglasses lenses are super slick. They just give him so much character, and you made them the center of his look in this way that really works for me.

I love all of Aurelien's accessories and the scar on his nose. Once again, you've brought a bunch of a kid's personality in; in this case I feel like you have his sporty nature down pat in the way he holds himself and what he's wearing.

I love the deep eyeshadow Virgina has going on, and also her accessorizing with headphones; it's weird to me that that's actually kind of retro nowadays.

I absolutely love Ty's freckles and the sort of sideways glance she's giving. You've also, as usual, done a very nice job indeed with her hair and her clothes; the hood looks super nice in specific.

Cammy looks so sweet and kind and not at all like she deserves getting shoved from a very very high place ( ;-; ). The flower headband also is nice and really ties things together well/captures her flower power hippie vibe.

I appreciate your willingness to do the weird inside jokes, and Crusader-chan is like the perfect manifestation of that. She's every bit the odd AU schoolgirl Max I'd expect, and that's perfect.

Cheri too looks quite nice. I dig how you have her looking off and upwards some; it's cool to see you work with different perspectives and really feel out how facial features lie on a character.

You 100% rock for these! Take all the time you need to rest. Thank you once again for volunteering your time and incredible talent; I'm just blown away by these. ;-;
I bid you all dark greetings!
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

Thank you for taking your time to write these compliments! I really appreciated that and how you manage to pick out specific details, that really helps me see my strengths and weaknesses as an artist and how I should improve!

With that said, here's some kids: Darlene Silva, Randolf (two versions), Angel Dario, Jason Andrews, and Calla Evans! http://imgur.com/a/dopVdKH

Sorry for the low quality, I've been using another app on my ipad to test things out!

I still want to draw, because I've been feeling less burnt out recently, but I've got writing classes to take and I have a lot more work recently! I don't have classes on wednesdays and weekends though!
Blood Tongue Nails Teeth
Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

Baccia Rubus and B. Dixon, another v8 kid

http://imgur.com/a/OWKWZTO

Taking requests again
Blood Tongue Nails Teeth
Grand Moff Hissa

They look so nice!

You totally rock for doing Darlene. I really dig how you managed to capture her tired and slightly disheveled vibe, and also how you worked in so much nice detail in the layers of her clothes. You also did a really nice job of getting the bags under her eyes.

Randolf looks great and I just love his aesthetic and also the goat. I'm impressed by how well you captured a non-human subject, actually; it's so cute! And you did a nice job getting the little unique clothing details straight to make him very striking. I enjoy the lapels, the hat, and most of all the gloves—such an under-utilized accessory! Both backgrounds are nice and have their own charm, but I think I'm partial to the grey.

I love Angel's color palette. You did a really nice job matching the shades of her clothes, lips, and eyes in a way that has this very... Miami vibe to it. Her features are also well-drawn!

With Jason, I dig how the lines are a little more defined. You do a good job making him seem to be looking off into the distance, too; you're good at telegraphing the subject's focus through eye position particularly!

I really like Calla, and how much you've done with yet another of those pesky black-on-black goths. Her facial shape is really distinct, which gives her a nice character about her, and she also looks both kind of like she's scheming something.

Bacchia also looks really nice, and super distinct from Calla despite having a shared aesthetic. This is really where your attention to hair, facial features, and positioning shine, and I also dig the way you helped her piercings jump out.

Finally, Dixon looks wonderful! All the little decorations and ornamentations on her glasses are so nice, and I especially dig the way they emphasize her eyes. Her haircut is also quite nice, and I dig how you've angled her head to show it all off.

You've done an excellent job with these again! You rock, and I really appreciate you sharing all your hard work and talent. :)
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Brackie

Post by Brackie »

[+] The Island
V4: G069 - Clio Gabriella: Hold me closer, tiny dancer; count the headlights on the highway to hell.
V4: G083 - Paige Strand: Feelings don't try to hurt you, even the painful ones. You're responsible for all of the damn consequences.
V4: B118 - Jacob Charles: Every grieving heart has screamed at one time or another 'why can't you just let me die?'
V4: G114 - Aston Bennett: A woman who desires revenge must dig three graves.
V4: B108 - Ma'afu Tuigamala: Most men would rather forget a hard truth than face it.
V5: G015 - Janie Sinneave: Every human being must find her own way to cope with the impossible, and the only job of a true friend is to facilitate whatever method she doesn't choose.
V6: B018 - Maxim Kehlenbrink: Too much self-centered attitude brings isolation. Result: loneliness, fear, anger, and a hammer to the skull.
V7: G044 - Mikki Swift: It takes 18 years to build a reputation and a minute to ruin it.
V7: G070 - Jessica Rennes: Despair is our chance to wrestle with water and fall through.
V7: G075 - Aditi Sharma: She can still scream that rebel yell, just as loud as it was in 2005.
[+] Home
V4: B042 - Brendan Wallace: History has a way of repeating itself for years to come.
Meanwhile...
v5 - Penny Huang: Good girls can make bad decisions.
v5 - Jasper Rourke: Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are, "what could have been".
v7 - Gaelan Meloy: And nothing matters.
v7 - Jordan Brankovich: Rethinking it all.
v7 - Kayden Brockman: Not done yet.
v7 - Ji-hyun Christensen: Just getting started.
[+] Remind Me Tomorrow
Destiny Martinez will live fast and die faster.
Aidan Winston is going to let you know you're not solving anything.
Lara Rodriguez thinks you should keep your opinion on her to yourself.
Peyton Hoffman isn't fond of the PC Police ruining everything.
Lindsey Sewall wants to make sure you drank water today you stupid bitch.
Luke Travers needs to have a code.
I'm hosting a SOTF!
SOTF: International
Applications Open Now!
Grand Moff Hissa

Oh I missed that requests were open again!

If it's not a bother, I'd like to request your take on Jewel Evans who I basically end up asking all the site artists to draw eventually. ><

You totally rock for all your hard work and generosity in making these!
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Cactus

Post by Cactus »

I felt like a jerk when I made Ryuki do this and I'm going to feel like a jerk when I ask you to as well. But, y'know. History.

Could you draw the winner of each SOTF version? I'm really enjoying all your art, so I'd love to see your takes on them.

Main:
[+] V1 Adam Dodd
Appearance: Adam doesn't look like the atypical sixteen year old, and is almost always being mistaken for that of an 18-21 year old. He stands about 5'11, give or take a few inches. He's in deceptively good shape, as he shares the family gene of being huskier than most. While he isn't skinny, and weighs about 210. He has a full head of red hair, which is more orangey in the light than red. Adam has brown eyes and a goatee on his chin which is also orangey-red. Usually you'll find him wearing a pair of loose-fitting blue jeans and a hockey jersey of some sort, usually a Toronto Maple Leafs one.
[+] V2 Bryan Calvert
Appearance: Bryan has his father's eyes and his mother's nose. He's not ugly per se, but he's not very attractive either. His hair is brown, but that's of little importance; he's kept his head shaved since 8th grade. He claims that hair is a liability. He sports a goatee that for some reason is red instead of brown, and which he insists is natural. He had an eyebrow ring for a while, but it was ripped out 'by accident'. He is 5'11 (he says 6') and 183 lbs. This, combined with his nearly always aggrivated demeanor makes him pretty threatening. Not to mention the vein in his head that flares up from time to time. His attire usually consists of his large black Davidsons (the only pair of shoes he owns), overalls with the knees ripped to shreds, and a black Motörhead t-shirt which he rarely washes. He wears a belt to keep his overalls suspended waisthigh, allowing the straps to dangle at his hips. He occasionally goes commando when he runs out of clean underwear. He wears a small silver cross necklace under his shirt (he doesn't bother to explain why; he isn't religious). He is third-generation Irish, and he's reluctantly aware that he is in fact a stereotype.
[+] V3 JR Rizzolo
Appearance: J.R. stands at 5'11, weighing in at approximately 165lbs. Typical scrawny type who will learn that a high metabolism won't last forever. He has golden blonde hair that at its longest point touches his shoulders. Like many natural blondes John has sky blue eyes that seem to pierce through anything he looks at. His favourite attire consists of a Thrice t-shirt or his California State Guitar Hero Champion shirt, combined with his favourite pair of blue jeans and a pair of white Nike runners.
[+] V4 Kimberly Nguyen
Appearance: Kimberly is a short (5'4") girl. She is thin, weighing only 125 pounds. Her figure is not particularly feminine; she has few curves due to her lack of body fat. She has shoulder length black hair, a lock of which is bleached. She usually brushes her hair so that some of it is in front of her eyes. Kimberly has dark brown eyes, and wears square glasses at all times. She is somewhat nearsighted, but eschews contacts, feeling that they don't match her image.

Kimberly wears almost exclusively black. She prefers tight jeans and bulky sweatshirts, which she uses to draw attention away from her modestly-sized chest. She often includes elements in her wardrobe that are almost costume-like: fedoras, spiked collars, elbow-length fingerless gloves, so forth. She wears large amounts of makeup, principally black eyeshadow, which does not contrast with her tan skin as well as she would like. She has good complexion; on the rare occasions when she does break out, she gets pimples along her hairline, which she hides under hats.

Kimberly is half Vietnamese and it shows, particularly in the shape of her eyes and nose.
[+] V5 Amaranta Montalvo
Appearance: Amaranta is the picture of polished perfection and exotic beauty. She stands at 5’5’’ and weighs a slim 120 pounds, maintained by obsessive dieting. She has dark, reddish brown skin and almond shaped eyes punctuated by dark irises that are such dark brown they appear to be black. She has glossy, jet black hair that falls to her shoulders and, though she works to be thin, she still has a natural curvaceous build with rounded hips. Her nose is small and the only part of her appearance that irks her is that her lips are thinner than she’d like. She's quite skilled with make up and applies it with a light enough hand most days that it isn't noticeable on first glance, though she hates lipsticks because it draws attention to her lips.

In dress Amaranta is fashionable and her style is expensive clothes with close-to-the-body tailoring and favors monochromatic outfits, only occasionally pulling out bright colors. On the day of abduction she was wearing an H&M black button down shirt with accentuated puffs on the shoulders, a straight mini skirt with black and white horizontal stripes, black mary jane shoes with a silver buckle, and white frilled ankle socks.
[+] V6 Min-jae Parker
Appearance: Jae stands at 5’ 11” and weighs 163 pounds, putting him on the thin side. Along with his light weight, there is a bit of awkwardness to his long limbs, as he is still in the middle of his growth spurt. Jae is bi-racial, with a Korean mother and Caucasian father, and has a naturally fair complexion which he sometimes accentuates with pale foundation, particularly during sunnier months. He has a heart-shaped face with a sharp jaw and cheekbones, almond-shaped brown eyes, a slightly pointed nose, and full lips. His straight black hair falls a few inches past his shoulders and is cut in choppy layers, and his bangs are long and parted to the side. He pulls his hair back in a ponytail when he needs it out of his way. He has two piercings in the cartilage and one in the lobe of his right ear, a spider bite style piercing on either side of his lower lip, and a tongue piercing. He received the ones in his ear with the accompaniment of his parents on his sixteenth birthday, and the ones in his lip and tongue on his seventeenth. He generally wears simple silver rings in the cartilage and lip piercings, a spike in his earlobe and a plain silver stud in his tongue piercing.

Jae is very meticulous about his appearance and tends to dress for style over practicality. He favors a punk-goth aesthetic; his outfits tend to be in dark colors, with extra zippers, buckles, or other embellishments, ankle or knee-high boots, and a tank top or t-shirt layered over long sleeves, often topped off with his favorite black leather jacket. He frequently wears makeup, most often dark eye shadow and eyeliner, and sometimes nail polish.

On the day of the abduction, Jae was wearing his leather jacket, a gray t-shirt with a design of angel wings on the back over a long-sleeved fishnet shirt, black skinny jeans, and black combat boots with decorative extra buckles up the sides. He accessorized with two belts (one studded leather, one plain), his usual jewelry, and his typical eye shadow, eyeliner, and nail polish.
Mini:
[+] PV1 Brendon Arrington
Appearance: Brendon is a jovial, somewhat self-centered and boisterous young man who stands at five feet and eleven inches. He weighs around 162 lbs., is slightly muscled, and his skin is slightly-tanned from the weekly hiking trips that he goes on every Saturday. There are some freckles on his cheeks, but beyond that his skin is unblemished from things such as acne, scars, or moles. He has a nose that's just slightly thin and there's just the beginning of stubble on his chin. His auburn-brown hair is cut short and combed except for the bangs, which hang low enough to be just above his dark-green eyes. It gives him a slightly dull look, but he's anything but. He has a pleasant baritone voice and is also a rather skilled speaker and singer thanks to his years doing drama.

Brendon also knows the importance of a person's appearance and always tries to dress his best, usually with some combination of jeans, T-shirt or polo shirt, and a thin cotton sweater. He sometimes also wears a white beanie as well when he goes rollerblading around Pittsburgh. His fashion sense isn't always the best and he's an utter failure when dealing with formal social gatherings, however. He owns a variety of different clothes, so it's rare to see him wearing the same getup anytime in the week. Next week is fair game though.
[+] PV2 Audrey McKee
Appearance: Audrey has slightly dark blond hair, such that it could be described as golden or dirty blond. It is straight, and cut short so that it falls to only chin-length, with straight bangs that fall to just above her eyebrows. Her eyes are a deep, dark green. She stands at 5'4", and weighs a healthy 135 pounds. She is Caucasian. Her muscles, in general, are nothing special. Her running keeps her in shape, but she is no exercise enthusiast by any means.

She takes good care of her skin, generally keeping a clear complexion. Her face is oval-shaped, with a straight, unobtrusive nose and a slightly pointed chin.

She generally wears an off the shoulder top or T-shirt, and somewhat ripped jeans. In cold weather, she just throws a sweatshirt on top of that. She also generally sports a pair of silver stud earrings in the lobes of her ears. On Announcement Day, however, she was dressed in a rather stiff green blouse, with a long black skirt and blue tennis shoes. She was wearing her usual earrings.
[+] TV1 Mason Ross
Appearance: Mason Ross has the build of someone who could be good at his clandestinely practiced hobby. He's atypically tall for his age 6'3, and is just thick enough to not be spindly at around 187. Mason has long arms and legs, a fact that's gotten him some grief from other kids when growing up(spider-monkey being chief among the insults thrown his way). Despite this, Mason has a relatively athletic build, not defined in muscle but lean. He has short cropped blonde hair and green eyes. Though Caucasian, Mason's skin usually has a healthy tan, testament to the time he spends outside on basketball courts. He has a long, sharp nose, which lies in contrast to a face with cheeks still laced with baby fat. His jaw is broad and strong set, and he has a cleft in his chin.

At the time of his abduction, Mason was wearing a black, silver, and white San Antonio Spurs tanktop, navy blue jeans, and worn out black basketball shoes with gray trim.
[+] TV2 Corin Albanesi
Appearance: Corin stands at 5’9” and weighs in at around 135 lbs, he has long legs and this gives him a slightly lean appearance. His skin is an Olive tone, due to his family’s mixed Central American and Italian ancestry. His face is an oval shape with a strong jawline. Other facial features are a button shaped nose and large brown eyes framed by straight thick brows. His hair is loose and wavy, cut short to keep out of his face and a dark brown tone.

His mouth is an average width for his face, and the lips are rather full. He has some sprouting facial hair, but tends to keep it shaved down to just stubble. It is common to see scratches from the shaving razor on his cheeks, and there is a fading scar from a shaving accident on his chin. Were he to allow it to grow out, the hair would be quite thick as he is a particularly hairy.

Generally he’ll be dressed in a hoodie, jeans and sneakers on the days that he thinks he’ll be doing sports. Sometimes he’ll dress in flannel and the like when it suits him. On the day of casting he was wearing weathered dark blue jeans, a white shirt, cream coloured Aran Sweater and brown worker boots. His accessories included a silver ring on the right hand, and a hemp bracelet that he made himself.
[+] SC1 Nick Reid
Appearance: At 6' even and 145 lbs, Nick is fairly thin and lanky. Strong legs skew the distribution downwards a bit, leaving him with a skinny torso, wiry arms, and spiderlike hands. His participation in archery and mock swordplay has caused a slight unevenness in his build, and a direct comparison would show his dominant left side to be slightly more robust. Overall, Nick cares very little about his appearance; his black finger-length hair is horribly unkempt, he slouches, and his outfit is the same every day; dark jeans, black shoes, a faded and frayed MIT hoodie that might fit well if he was perhaps 60 lbs heavier, and a T-shirt with a bad math joke on it. On the day of the abduction, his shirt is bright orange with a crude brown line drawing of a monkey's head above the words "There's No Right Way to Eat a Rhesus."

Nick's face is dominated by a large, hooked nose. Under his powerful brow ridge and shapely eyebrows, his eyes are a dull color that is indistinguishably blue, green, or even grey. Poor sleeping habits give him persistent dark circles under his eyes, and his face is slightly hollow with visible cheekbones. His lips are also prominent, and even after a couple weeks without shaving, his facial hair shows up only as a faint trace. The overall effect of his appearance is reminiscent of a large, sickly bird.
[+] SC2 Maxwell Lombardi
Appearance: Maxwell stands at approximately 5'8”, and weighs around 140 lb. He has a soft, clean shaven face and is of a slightly athletic build due to the time that he has spent running. His dark brown hair is cut into a short, spiky style with dark red highlights at the end of each spike, which he has used in an attempt to make him stand out from the rest of the people he tends to see around the school. Maxwell for the most part can be considered conventionally attractive, with an ovular face, a solid jaw, a pointed nose, and thin lips. His eyebrows are thick, being a very dark shade of brown in colour, and his eyes are sapphire in colour. Because of his partially Italian heritage, his skin tone is slightly darker than most, whilst still light enough to have him classified as being Caucasian.

Maxwell loves to dress smartly and expensively, generally wearing dapper, upscale clothing to school every day. Tuxedos, ties, and belts dominate his wardrobe, so he can maintain his image of being high class wherever he goes. This did not change on the day of the abduction, in which he wore a black shirt, a red coloured tie, an expensive white jacket, formal white pants, a black leather belt with a silver buckle, and recently polished black shoes.
[+] Virtua - Rebecca Clark
Appearance: Rebecca stands at 5’5” and weighs 135 lbs. Most of this weight is in fat rather than muscle, making her a bit out of shape. She has naturally straight, medium length, brown hair that currently has blonde highlights in it. She had wide, blue eyes. She has a thin, angular face. Her lips are full, and she has a smaller than average nose. She has a rather pale skin tone, but it’s relatively clear of blemishes.

She normally doesn’t wear much makeup besides mascara. She has two piercings in each ear. On the day she was taken they were purple hoops with small fake diamond studs. She typically dresses in darker colors, often purple, but sometimes black or blue. On the day she was taken she was wearing low top Converse, black jeans, and a plain dark purple t-shirt.
[+] V7

B027 - Morgan Dragosavich: "Now come on, you have a flight to catch."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - P7 - M1 - PPr1 - PPr2 - T1 - T2 - T3

B042 - Connor Lorenzen: "You— you're gonna have to live with this for— for a long time. A long time, and I hope you do, brother. Really."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - Pr1 - PoPr1 - T1

B005 - Claudeson Bademosi: "May you see your Redeemer face to face and enjoy the vision of God forever."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 -M1 - VPS - T1

B062 - Jeff Greene: "Wait a minute, you're not Palom—"
V7: 9 - 10 - 11

G042 - Ariana Moretti: "You were always here."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - M3 - T1 - T2 - T3
[+] Meanwhile...

V7 (2018):

Life; As It Happens

1: The Essay; June 2, 2015
2: The Pizza; June 6, 2015
3: The Leak; June 7, 2015
4: The Safe; June 4, 2018
5: The Call; September 19, 2015

6: Coda
7: The Secret; June 4, 2018
8: ???; June 9, 2018
9: ???; June 10, 2018
10: ???; June 10, 2018
11: ???; September 13, 2018

Ross Miller

1: Shatterday; June 9, 2018
2: I Wait on You Inside the Bottom of the Deep Blue Sea; July 13, 2018 - ongoing

3: ???
4: ???
5: ???

Pregame: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - M1 - M2 - SP - Snapchat

Carl Fredericks/Steven Lorenzen: The Needs of the Many

V6 (2015)
Mrs. Ritch: Sweet Billy
[+] The Past

The Creme de la Creme

V3: B007 - Keith Jackson: At the end of the road he's running, looking back to survey where he's been.
V1/3: B077 - Adam Dodd: You either die a hero, or live long enough to become the villain. The truth lies somewhere in between.
V1: B087 - Sidney Crosby: It's only cowardice if other people are around to tell you so. Otherwise, it's survival.
V1: B092 - Eddie Serjeantson: Fully in charge, but not much of an arborist.
V2: B013 - Andrew Ponikarovsky: Probably could have used a proper license and a driving lesson.
V1: G005 - Amanda Jones: A breath of fresh air, and in the end, that was all it took.
V3: B099 - John Sheppard: Went out with a bang.
V3: B122 - Ryan Atwell: Couldn't help but write a "Dear John" letter.
Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

It's OK! Ill close the queue rn though! oh wow thats a lotta chirren

Mental notes: Do the discord Kimberly outfit
Jacket-less jae

Draw Derrick Thomson from mini
Blood Tongue Nails Teeth
Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

sotf main V1-6 winners
http://imgur.com/a/S6NS7ov
Blood Tongue Nails Teeth
Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

Cameo, Jewel and v8 toxie's kid francis

http://imgur.com/a/5j92HR1
Blood Tongue Nails Teeth
Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

Gardening club members, drawn as beans, by death order which i hope i didnt screw up!

http://imgur.com/a/WBNBw2H
Blood Tongue Nails Teeth
Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

Blood Tongue Nails Teeth
Grand Moff Hissa

You're making great progress on the winner adventure!

Adam looks great. I like how much attention you paid to his face, and the shape of his cheekbones. You did a really nice job making him look like a guy who looks older than he is, instead of a guy who is actually older than he is, which is a tough thing to capture.

Speaking of, that goes for Bryan too! You also did a really nice job with his hairline, which is something that can be really tough when someone has relatively little there to speak of. I also like the subtle shading around his jaw and neck.

Riz looks dashing yet still evil, which is great. The look he's giving and the smirk have a very nice mischievous edge, which turns rather sinister knowing who he is. And I really appreciate how his hair is both messy and flowing.

I love how you paid attention to getting Kimberly's makeup right, and also the little details of her hat. It's also cool that you gave enough space to her sweater to properly convey that it's a nice bulky hoodie. The way her ear is visible through her hair is also super good; you just did a great job all around!

Mara looks so striking! I really dig how you were able to capture refinement and elegance without really digging into how she dresses; a lot of it, I think, comes from how you've paid attention to making it clear that she takes good care of her eyelashes.

Min-jae looks very nice and gloomy. You nicely captured his somewhat unconventional piercings, which is cool even as it makes me go "Doesn't that make chewing uncomfortable?" I also like how his hair is flowing too, but with a loose strand here and there.

I remember suddenly with Cameo that we're deep in the goth stretch! She looks quite good; I like how her hair is hiding one of her eyes, and I also dig that she has a little more color going on than some of the others do.

Jewel looks great also! You've really captured the wavy flow of her hair in a great way, and I appreciate that she's a little bit inscrutable expression-wise; it's very fitting.

I'm already intrigued to know more about Francis! That's a fascinating hairstyle and you've portrayed it really well. I also like how his necklace retains full detail even as it drifts beyond the confines of where his shirt is fleshed out; it brings emphasis to it.

Audrey is excellent and I dig that you gave her more of a full-torso shot; bringing her outfit in helps make her stand out some. I also like her bangs and hair; it's clean yet not too clean.

The freckles on Brendon are really great, and you've in general done a very good job of making another kinda normal-looking boy winner pop in a pleasant and charismatic way. I like the shape of his face and the faint facial hair too.

And, of course, the gardening club beans are just precious, each and every one!

You rock a ton! Thank you for all your hard work on these. :)
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Artist's Alley”