I give out ideas for free- a character creation help desk

Helping you with your characters!

Discuss anything and everything that has to do with SOTF here -- from your favorite character to comments and suggestions about the site! This forum also contains roleplaying guides for your benefit!
Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

CMRN wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:31 am Late but I'll take one if you're still giving em out!
Rebellion is fun, and that’s really their only excuse- when mom and dad arranged a “family talk” over their grades, when the detention slip gets signed for the fifth time, when the teachers stare them down, all they do is laugh. Because what else was there to do? They take it, take their distaste and then some more, and they do worse. It started with petty vandalism, a penis drawn in chalk on the sidewalk here, a curse swear word spray-painted on the park bench there, and it escalated. Everybody asked them what was wrong with them (How could you think it was fun? Don’t you know that people have to clean that up?) and they don’t know. They don’t care. As long as they have their fun, it’ll all be alright.
Blood Tongue Nails Teeth
CMRN

Post by CMRN »

Yonagoda wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 9:14 pm
CMRN wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:31 am Late but I'll take one if you're still giving em out!
Rebellion is fun, and that’s really their only excuse- when mom and dad arranged a “family talk” over their grades, when the detention slip gets signed for the fifth time, when the teachers stare them down, all they do is laugh. Because what else was there to do? They take it, take their distaste and then some more, and they do worse. It started with petty vandalism, a penis drawn in chalk on the sidewalk here, a curse swear word spray-painted on the park bench there, and it escalated. Everybody asked them what was wrong with them (How could you think it was fun? Don’t you know that people have to clean that up?) and they don’t know. They don’t care. As long as they have their fun, it’ll all be alright.
This sounds fairly close to the character I'm currently developing, actually. I appreciate the inspiration. It'll be helpful as I work out his characterization.
[+] V8
Donatello Fisher
Ramona Rodriguez
TBD

Return to “Roleplaying Discussion”