I used to love her, too bad I had to put a slug through her. Dumped her body in the trash like I never knew her.

Monologue #1, or what Marian Dick has been up to or I'm trying to remember how to write for this website

Here is where all threads set in the past belong. This is the place to post your characters' memories, good or bad, major or insignificant. Handlers may have one active memory thread at the same time as their normal active present-day thread. Memory one-shots are always acceptable.
Melusine

I used to love her, too bad I had to put a slug through her. Dumped her body in the trash like I never knew her.

Post by Melusine »

"I like to sing, but singing in the choir is just really limitating. It's like... what other material can I get? What else can I put my hands on? Singing alone isn't for me, but nobody wants to sing the material I got-

"Wait, is limitating even a word? Wouldn't it be just limiting?

"Hum...

"I prefer limitating.

"Anyways, it's just so limitating. Like I don't wanna' sing in the choir on most days. But what am I supposed to do? That's where my friends are from and that's where I hang out with them like I genuinely like being there, but I hate- I hate the material. I wanna' talk about to the choir director - bless his gay heart - but fuck me, I don't want to make it sound like I'm ungrateful. I'm so fuckin' limitated in this situation.

"I just really wanna' sing something else than Ave fuckin' Maria or whatever. Like, yeah, it was fun at the start and it is still is! But it's not like... it's just.... you know when you're hungry and you eat like a fuckin' cracker and it does absolutely nothing to you? Yeah, it's like that. It makes me fuckin' insane.

"I'm eatin' and I'm starvin' and I have to pretend I'm full because if I don't, I might actually starve for content.

"Sorry by the way, I know I haven't been drinkin' the fuckin' Matcha tea thing, it just taste like fish- it's seaweed? I don't believe you. Why would someone be eatin' sea- okay well, sushi and hum, most asiatic cultures. I do like sushis though so I don't get why I don't like this, you feel me? It's like I don't know, not my thing. I usually love asiatic things.

"Did I just do a racism? I'm sorry. Again, I don't like this. The little bubbles are fine though. They're tapioca? Oh, and they're called pearls? Why is it called bubble tea then? Whatever, anyways, where was I at?

"Right, singing stuff. I don't know. I was considering like doing it in college? Maybe like becoming a music teacher. I would like that. Genuinely like, yeah, it's limitating and like it's so like I don't know... you know terrorism and all. I could get murdered on a field trip to like the conservatory because I had the audacity of being a fuckin' teacher which is fuckin' moronic if you ask me.

"Like you would think this fuckin' would be shut down by now, but like it's still ongoing. Do you watch me?

"No? Me neither. I- I don't know why I asked. I mean like it's like watching videos of cartel executions on YouTube. Sometimes I watch them, you know. They're there and it's easy for me to be like 'zamn bitch, what's going on?" and you watch it and it's like 'CJNG Screaming Female Member Exeuction' and it's like what the fuckin' hell, people actually watch this?

"Whazzit called again? Survival of the fittest? Not gonna' lie, that sounds so fuckin' stupid. I just, you know, like, if I were a terrorist kidnapping children, I wouldn't base it on like Grade 8 biology class, or Grade 7 geography class. I would base it on something from the target audience I'm getting it like hum battle royale or like you know I don't know... fuckin'... death contest six-six-six.

"Something relatable for us, like not like, you know, fuckin' survival of the fittest. Sounds like a fuckin' a video game."

Return to “Memories from the Past”