Return of Lord's Poorly Managed Pregaming Thread

V8 Pregame is on the way! As such this is the place where you can find friends, rivals, romantic partners, hobby groups and much more! You can start planning threads of your own in this forum to sort out any specific relationships you want for your characters, or you can cruise around others' threads looking for something that would work for your character. Please note that V8 Pregame is still in the future; this forum is merely to allow for more direct and focused planning now that class and location details have been revealed.
Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

Hello, hello.

Medea- Ren is probably someone who really needs her for some positivity and love, and might be one of the friends that try to drag her out! Giselle, terminally online that she is, would probably subscribe to her gaming channel if she talked about the channel, and so will Millie since she likes games.

Randolph- you know the crush plan, I know the crush plan. Otherwise, I think... Giselle may have actually used him as inspiration for an artistic project before.

Danielle- I think given the fact that she's the partier she'd be likely to meet Isaiah, Giselle, Betty, and Ren, although their impressions are entirely different? Ren and Gis are into music (but entirely different genres) and Ren has been in the choir for a long time, so... does Dani also do that? (offering Isaiah up as an ex in case you're short on exes- or even a current boyfriend.)
Blood Tongue Nails Teeth
decoy73

Post by decoy73 »

I know this sounds weird, but ... what if it turned out that Dani's best friend was Kaede Tsurumi? It's just a funny idea that the self-assured Dani's closest friend would be the insecure Kaede.
Survivor: UCONN - Seriously, it's awesome!

Version 8
S001: KAEDE TSURUMI: "Eeep! I-I'm so sorry! I-I'll try not to get in your w-way next time!" Status: ACTIVE
S024: VICTOR GRAIL: "I didn't give you the lead so that you could lose it! I guess it's up to me to carry us after all." Status: ACTIVE
S103: JOAN LEAVEN Status: ACTIVE
S129: DAVID WORTH: Status: ACTIVE
[+] Version 7
Male Student #65: Manuel Figueroa; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Female Student #63: Christina "Renz" Rennes; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Female Student #70: Jessica Rennes; Status: ACTIVE (Adopted by Brackie)
Female Student #79: Stephanie McDonald; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
TheLordOfAwesome

Post by TheLordOfAwesome »

AnimeNerd wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:08 am Got some ideas, if you're up for them!

Madea:
Kyoto: Probably dislikes how unendingly positive she is, but other than that he's probably a "good terms, but don't talk much" relationship. He's uncomfortable with the positivity, but it doesn't make him hate her or anything.
Tana: If she's up for play testing games for her, she's happy to be of her acquaintance. Maybe Madea played one of her games on a live stream? Up to you, but I'd definitely be up for it.
Stephan: He is probably this close to being one of the few on her shitlist, but alas! He's an asshole, but he has limits to his cruelty. Probably the one person that can make him shut up and be civil, if only because he just feels uncomfortable being so negative around her. Definitely thinks she needs to be less lazy, and that video games are a waste of time, but again, probably doesn't voice it near her or anything.
Suzanna: If she wants anyone to game with, she'll probably be willing. Especially if she plays Mario Kart, and she may be willing to play up some trash talk if Madea is up for it. May have also tried convincing her to be less lazy, but gave up long ago.

Dani:
Tana: Follower on Instagram, but not much else.
Stephan: The first person that he doesn't bully specifically because of their class. Looks down on her because of her mom and her cosplaying, but has never said a bad word to or about her lest something bad happens. Probably still a follower on Instagram, though.

Randolph:
Kyoto: Maybe sort of loner buddies? Sometimes people don't want to sit alone at lunch, but also don't want to talk, and he is a perfect candidate for that. Also may have tried defending him from bullies, if he thought Randolph needed it.
Tana: Has definitely tried summoning spirits with him. Their shared interest in that is probably about it, though. She may've tried to hang out with him more, but more or less realized that they're better off meeting for raising the dead and all that.
Stephan: Talks shit behind his back. Yeah, he actually doesn't bully this kid. Like I said, he's an asshole, but an asshole who has limits, and part of them includes the possibility of watching someone have a nervous breakdown. May have bullied him to that point in the past, but after that has pretty much steered clear of him and only been rude when he isn't in the room.
All good suggestions! Added them in!
Yonagoda wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:04 am Hello, hello.

Medea- Ren is probably someone who really needs her for some positivity and love, and might be one of the friends that try to drag her out! Giselle, terminally online that she is, would probably subscribe to her gaming channel if she talked about the channel, and so will Millie since she likes games.

Randolph- you know the crush plan, I know the crush plan. Otherwise, I think... Giselle may have actually used him as inspiration for an artistic project before.

Danielle- I think given the fact that she's the partier she'd be likely to meet Isaiah, Giselle, Betty, and Ren, although their impressions are entirely different? Ren and Gis are into music (but entirely different genres) and Ren has been in the choir for a long time, so... does Dani also do that? (offering Isaiah up as an ex in case you're short on exes- or even a current boyfriend.)
All added in and made Isaiah her boyfriend (I can change this if you've already made different plans). Other than that, what is the rest of your kids' opinions on Dani? She is a part of the choir.
decoy73 wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 8:20 am I know this sounds weird, but ... what if it turned out that Dani's best friend was Kaede Tsurumi? It's just a funny idea that the self-assured Dani's closest friend would be the insecure Kaede.
I love this idea! Consider it done!
Cicada

Post by Cicada »

As promised, some ideas!
[+] .
Cedar/Medea - They're of the similar giga-patient all-loving heroine stock. They're also similarly more indoorsy sorts, albeit for different reasons. I could imagine that they weren't too close at first by dint of being similar sorts of people- just no need for them to be too close, especially since Cedar has a savior complex so she's naturally attracted to befriending people who are the inverse of Medea. She probably watches Medea though, and is subscribed. But Cedar did deal with a falling out with her own religion as she got into her high school years, and perhaps the girls have since grown closer over their similar spiritualities, seems like the sort of thing you might want to have a friend to touch base with. Cedar tends to be uncomfortable when she's the one who needs to complain or be heard, but I'm sure she does appreciate it if Medea helps her out with her evolving spiritual journey all the same.
Soo-bin/Medea - I see Medea doesn't care much for Karin's gossiping and trash talking others in class. Soo-bin is the other girl who Karin is talking to, and Soo-bin probably doesn't have the highest regard or respect for people who don't work hard when she herself has to work herself half to death day in and day out. If Medea ever tries to be nice to them in passing I could honestly imagine Soo-bin being more irritated and telling her to back off faster than Karin would, Soo-bin probably resents someone like Medea quite a bit.

Dani/Cedar - Not so close, because as I said above Cedar usually biases towards people who don't seem popular and well put together. Dani being both of those things, so on. Cedar does love cosplay though, and she has sewing circles on the regular for assembling costumes with like-minded weebs. Dani's more of a normie, but Cedar can always use the excuse to sew people stuff and practice her work so I'm sure Dani has recruited Cedar for a costume piece or two in the past, they're on casually good friend terms and can talk cosplay.
Dani/Ash - Dani was there when Ash was a cheerleader (and when she quit) and when she joined volleyball Ash was probably captain. Ash was probably casually attracted b/c hey, hot girl, and a bit jealous too given Ash having a suite of body image issues. Seems like they'd get along well enough and be productive together on volleyball- plus, Ash does behind the scenes work for all of JEM's sports teams so they might end up collaborating on various cheerleading matters too. Not particularly close, Ash is a bit too cynical to really get super close to someone like Dani, but good friends if a bit shallowly so.
Dani/Salem - One of her boyfriends in the past, probably Sophomore year when he was on Cheer? Maybe a rebound after he and Molly broke up. He's hot in a femboy way, dunno if that'd be her taste? They're also both fun-loving hedonists who like anime, so in this particular case they might have enough to mutually enjoy that they could make it past a few dates and still be on good terms after. INB4 she taught him everything he needed to know for Ashlyn, etc.

Randolph/Cedar - He seems like the sort she'd want to check up on from time to time. She's patient, good at listening, encourages him to go for the various things he's hesitant about, and also does have a similar affinity for a non-typical animal like he does in the form of her love for her ants so she probably gets him more than most others would on that front and they can share there.

Return to “V8 Pregame Planning”