It's Kind of A Lot

Open, but non-members of the Legion should probably ask permission before posting (Day 2, Noon)

The church sits atop a small hill in the town and gives a good view over the handful of streets that make up the place. The church itself is a classical wooden construction with a high steeple and ladder up to its bell, although the whole structure has shifted and leans to its right as a result of the ground beneath it shifting. The inside of the church has a carpeted aisle that runs between the rows of pews. At the front of the church is a pulpit and altar that have been arranged as if a service was intended before being abandoned. Behind this scene is the door to the sacristy, which contains some moth-eaten vestments, a wash basin, two wardrobes—one of which has been pushed onto its side, revealing a trapdoor—and a worktop with candlestick holders and incense burners along with some other Catholic paraphernalia.
Anderson

Post by Anderson »

Jack rolled his eyes at the "woman of easy virtue"...the reference to someone else in the room was not lost on him. As Crystal trailed off, and Dani stormed off, he sighed and waited for a moment...

When Crystal didn't continue, with a groan he stood up and followed after Dani.

"Smooth move, Ex-Lax..." he mumbled at Crystal setting Dani off...and he promptly stood up and attempted to follow Dani out the door to try and patch this up.

(Jack Anderson continued in A Hot Spring in the Old Town Tonight)
decoy73

Post by decoy73 »

Kaede looked at Dani, then Crystal, then Dani's retreating form. Did Crystal really have to go there?

"Oh, come on, Dani ..." Kaede followed Dani out the door. She just didn't want Dani to come to blows in this. People were already dead. She didn't want anyone else to die.

((Kaede Tsurumi continued A Hot Spring in the Old Town Tonight))
Survivor: UCONN - Seriously, it's awesome!

Version 8
S001: KAEDE TSURUMI: "Eeep! I-I'm so sorry! I-I'll try not to get in your w-way next time!" Status: ACTIVE
S024: VICTOR GRAIL: "I didn't give you the lead so that you could lose it! I guess it's up to me to carry us after all." Status: ACTIVE
S103: JOAN LEAVEN Status: ACTIVE
S129: DAVID WORTH: Status: ACTIVE
[+] Version 7
Male Student #65: Manuel Figueroa; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Female Student #63: Christina "Renz" Rennes; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Female Student #70: Jessica Rennes; Status: ACTIVE (Adopted by Brackie)
Female Student #79: Stephanie McDonald; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Return to “The Church”