Volt's Captivating Cutie Commissions

Hello! I will draw things for money.

Welcome to Artist's Alley! Within, our forum's aspiring artists can showcase their artwork -- be it drawings, sketches, poetry, writings, or any other creative works.
VoltTurtle

Volt's Captivating Cutie Commissions

Post by VoltTurtle »

Hey everybody. Somewhat recently, I have started accepting/taking commissions, and am opening them up to you guys here on SOTF as well. If you are unfamiliar with my art/art style, you can see it in the following images:
[+] Volt Art

If you like what you see, and would like me to draw something for you, please contact me either through a board PM or Discord DM and we can work out what you would like and how much it will cost. I am happy to draw not only SOTF characters, but any other characters as well, so long as you have permission and/or have the rights to said characters. Note, however, that I reserve the right to decline to draw something for any reason.

The specific (non-exhaustive) list of things I can for you draw are:
  • Humans/Fantasy Humanoids
  • Anthropomorphic Characters
  • Robots
  • Body Horror/Gore*
*(Note that I haven't drawn a terribly large amount of this, and it will necessarily still be cutesy due to how I draw.)

If you would like me to draw something that's not included in this list, by all means I encourage you to ask, though be prepared in case I say no.

General prices can be found in the spoiler below (I reserve the right to change these prices whenever I want or need to, depending on demand):
[+] Commission Prices
Per Character:
$50 Bust
$70 Half-Body
$90 Full-Body

+$30 for highly complex characters (armor, intricate clothing, mechas)
+$40 for complex backgrounds (simple or blank backgrounds are free)

Corrections are free (within reason).

I accept payment via PayPal (though I may also open up to Venmo and the like at a later date, watch this space).

Completed commissions will be posted in here and in the #art channel on the Discord, should I be allowed to do so by the commissioner.

That's all! Thank you for reading.

Return to “Artist's Alley”