NoLife's kids

Relationships and what not

V9 Pregame is in development! So while you wait for it’s arrival this is the place where you can look for friends, enemies, romances, hobby groups, school clubs and much more! You can start planning threads of your own in this forum to sort out any specific relationships you want for your characters, or you can look through what others' are looking for to find something that would work for your character. Please note that V9 Pregame is still in the future; this forum is merely to allow for more direct and focused planning now that class and location details have been revealed.
NoLife

NoLife's kids

Post by NoLife »

All right let's do this one more time.

Lily Kemp - The Fighter
Hobbies: Boxing, Kickboxing, Working out, Fighting, Reading, Any sort of physical combat really
About: Lily is an interesting person, she tends to keep to herself and doesn't often interact with her classmates. But there is one thing that everyone knows about the tall, muscular, and tomboy woman is that she loves a good fight. Seeing Lily walk to and from classes with different injuries is commonplace, and hearing about her getting into fights is even more common. Lily has been fighting since she was young, and it shows with a win-loss ratio of 15:1 and the multiple scars and bruises that litter her body. With a natural aptitude for physical combat, Lily is a force to be reckoned with in a fight. Violence is how she makes relationships which quickly turns most off to ever getting to know her. Those who can deal with the occasional spar, quickly find that Lily has many underlying issues, from being forced to raise both herself and her brother, an absent father, and neglectful mother, and a strange relationship with violence.

Looking for:
Friends: Most people who manage to get through the seemingly miles of concrete that is her walls, leave with a few bruises. Lily has fought most of her friends, making those who actually get to know her incredibly few. (Saying as most don't want to be friends with the person who punches them in the face five times.) Those who do manage to gain some of Lily's trust are treated quite warmly by the usually cold brutish woman and whenever there is a fight you can believe Lily's on her way to have your back.

High-level acquaintances: Most who would befriend Lily are turned off by the whole "For me to view you as a friend I have to fight you" Stich. Leading them to sit here, Lily will talk with you and treat you well but never really reach the level of a friend. She won't confide in you, or ever put much trust in you but it's something of friendship.

Strangers/Normal acquaintances: Most fall into this category. Those who generally just give Lily a wide berth, and keep their head down. Perhaps they have talked, maybe Lily even knows your name. Regardless, their paths rarely cross and when they do it's often brief.

Disliked/enemies: Lily, of course, attracts a lot of ire. Whether it be from her violent tendencies, her brute nature, her general cold standoffish nature, you name it. The point is they don't like Lily, generally Lily will just ignore it but if they escalate? Well, let's just say that while Lily didn't start the war, She's damn well going to finish it.

One-sided longing: There have been quite a few people who saw Lily winning a fight against 3 dudes by herself and thought, "Would.". Unfortunately for them, Lily never showed an interest in more romantic relationships. Well, Until... Regardless, Lily is quite good on the relationship front. Doesn't stop folks from trying though, do be warned Lily is gay as hell. Plus boy's are yucky cowards who get butt hurt because a girl kicked their ass.

Currently:
Friends: Claude -"He's a good friend. I'm lucky to have someone like him around, that and he can pack a good punch."
Marino - Someone else who knows the thrill of a good fight!"
Jade - "Still not sure why people try to befriend me but... Why not?"

High-level acquaintances: Taylor - "Bit too much energy for me, but they got a good heart. Help's that they can hold a conversation with me."
Hope - "Strange girl. I like her though, earned a bit of my respect. Reminds me of an old friend..."
Storm - "Another strange name, anyway a good sparring partner."
Marie - "Masochistic freak... But she is tenacious."
Lucy - "She want's peace... I'll do what I can to give it too her."

Strangers/Normal acquaintances: Wade - "He's fine, rarely talk to him though."
Mercy - "Strange name, but she's fine."
Beau - "He's fine, a bit naggy, but fine.
Inessa - Seems familiar..."
Remi - "Who?"
Jason - "Weird dude, but has made me chuckle..."
Oliver - "...Who?"

Disliked/enemies: Londyn - "Fucker loves trying my patience and while it would be so easy to shut him up, he's just not worth the time."

One-sided longing:

THE POLY: Heather - "First crush (Doesn't know this is false), Best fight, First lover. She has her quirks but I wouldn't have her any other way."
LK - "Never thought I'd be with a girl who wasn't a fighter. But I don't regret it, she's taught me a lot and while it began rather quickly... I do love her."
EllisWilson

Post by EllisWilson »

I got two.

Wade: Wade is definitely going to try and give Lily a wide berth based on her reputation. He’s not a fan of punching it up with people. They’re probably civil but not much else.

Londyn: In stark contrast to the above, Londyn is liable to antagonize her on purpose in one of his manic attempts to get his influencer career off the ground. If you’ve seen one of those prank videos with (GONE WRONG) in the title, that’s exactly what he’s aiming for.
NoLife

Post by NoLife »

Taylor Olson-Chen - The Acrobat

Hobbies: Theater, Acrobatics, Shitposting, Makeup, Parkour, Performing, Aerial, Kickboxing, working out
About: Taylor, Tay, T, Tay Tay, Taylord, or any other nickname they were given is friendly and outgoing. Taylor and their twin brother Harper both grew up in the circus, dooming the twins to be eccentric and free-spirited. Since they were young Taylor and Harper aspired to one day take over the circus, with Taylor as the lead acrobat and Harper as the ringleader. With this goal in mind, both twins have committed themselves to the goal. Taylor dedicates at least three hours a day to practice, whether it be working out, Aerial, Acrobatics, Parkour, or Acting. Taylor is perfecting her performance in some way. Tay is a born entertainer, whether it be on stage, with friends, or with strangers. They are always trying to keep everyone in good spirits, a real-life part of the party. T is Bi and Gender-fluid and they aren’t afraid to make you aware, often flirting with both male and female friends or ranting and raving about how “Gorgeous that woman was!” to their very gay twin. With a burning desire to keep everyone in a good mood, near endless passion, a friendly and personable if a bit eccentric personality, and never-ending enthusiasm, there is rarely a dull moment with Taylord. Reminder that they are in fact 20% cooler.

Looking for:
Friends!: Many such cases, Taylor’s bubbly personality, friendly demeanor, and genuine care leave Taylor with many friends.

Rivals!: Taylor does both sports and acting, a bit of competition is not only par for the course but healthy. As the saying goes “Everyone needs a rival, someone who can spur you on.” Rivals to lovers is totally not a guilty pleasure and they definitely not dreaming of it...

Acquaintances: Sadly, there isn’t enough time in the world to befriend everyone. But just you wait! Taylor will make a buddy out of you yet.

Disliked (Often one-sided): Narcissistic, Attention Whore, Weirdo, needs to lay off the cocaine, Thot. All things that Taylor has been called, it’s not uncommon that Taylor’s eccentric and energetic personality rubs someone off the wrong way. Despite this Tay Tay still tries her hardest to make a friend. (While respecting boundaries of course.)

Enemies (Two-way street baby.): It’s very hard and even more rare to earn Taylor’s ire. Most commonly bullies and shitheads who wasted all the second chances they give, but others can sometimes make the list. One guaranteed way to earn Taylor's hate is hurt their twin.

Lovers and or past partners!: Taylor is a disgusting romantic and can fall quickly. Most of their relationships are either flings or end quickly, often on amiable terms. But some are quite long-lasting, with what started as somewhat shallow becoming deeper and deeper. Taylor has liked a lot of people but loved few. Still, they try their best and give their all to every relationship, even the ones they know will fail... They are still searching for their soulmate...

Currently:
Friends!: Hope - "To meet my childhood friend again in high school? What are the chances? It's like my Japanese animes! Anyway, I love her sure we may have drifted apart a bit but we know the other will have our back in a pinch."
Heather - "God I love her! Just her style alone is great. Strong, Hot, Determined? It's a shame we don't see each other often and that I suck at boxing."
Lily - "Bit rough around the edges, but got a good heart! Everyone thinks she's just a big brute, but she has a heart of gold. You just got to dig through all the muscle and angst."
Beau - "He's cute I could eat him right up! By yeah he's a good friend!
Remi - "Someone who gets my love of the circus! She's fun and nice!"
Jude: "What can I say besides she awesome? Plus it's fun to do make up with her."
Jason - "Honestly at times I wonder if me and Harper were actually triplets and Jason is our long lost brother."
Lucy - "It was hard, getting through the many walls she put up, but it was well worth it in the end! I'll treasure her and hopefully she can gain more confidence in herself!"
Vanessa - "She's really cool! I wish she would get more roles because she always aces them! Alsoooo (See Crushes)

Rivals!: Mercy - "I LOOOOVEEEEE Mercy! Talented, Hardworking, Gorgeous? She's the whole package! I'm so lucky to have her in my life!"

Acquaintances: Oliver - "I joke about the 'I could fix him' thing. But Oliver is just a guy who wants to be left alone, and that's okay."

Disliked:

Enemies

Lovers and or past partners!: LK: "God! What I'd do to be with her again, it really is a shame we never got together. Anyway, I love her very much besties. With benefits if she wants...Hehehe
Marino - "I like him! cute and fun!"
Inessa - "God she's hot and fun to be around! But also reeeeeeeallllllyyyyy hot. Maybe it could be more than a fling someday...
Storm - "Man he's hot-"

Crushes: Marie - "I can fix her... No wait, she could break me. Besides as they say 'The bisexual agenda is to eat the rich.' "
Lucy - "...What? She's cute and shy like a field mouse how could I not!?"
Vanessa - "[Loud screeching bottom noises.]
Dr Adjective

Post by Dr Adjective »

smh didn't even auto-include me, the most important person on SOTF

For Lily,
as we already know: Heather and LK, in their own ways - benefits without friends lmao
but also: Hope seems like she'd have an interesting relationship here, Hope is obviously absolutely no threat to almost anyone, but makes a habit of trying to stand up to aggression on other people's behalf. She likes to think of herself as a bit heroic. Would Lily hit a girl half her size with no hands?
Mercy... will make sure to avoid her.

but who's this, a new challenger approaches? HI TAYLOR.
Mercy! Theatre kids! Probably friends! Maybe a friendly rivalry if the makeup interest crosses over into like, effects makeup for the stage?
LK! Turbogay! Probably hooked up!
Heather! ...doesn't really care about her either way? Unless Taylor gets into non-kick boxing I guess.
and Hope is here too. Unless Taylor particularly goes for pro wrestling (hey, it's performance and athletics...), or you wanna throw in a childhood friends angle, there's not really much here.
[+] V8 - Evie McKown
“Until he extends the circle of his compassion to all living things, man will not himself find peace.” - Albert Schweitzer

S004 Evie McKown made it… neither unchanged nor unscathed.
Equipped with: A single Walkie-Talkie.

M1 "Narrow"
P1 "Gatsby" -> P2 "sunset" -> P3 "Fire" -> P4 “Skateballing” -> P5 “Amaurot”
BH1 “Lone Digger” -> H1 "Lone-coming" -> H2 "Guys and Dolls"
V8:1 "Transmitter Failure" -> V8:2 “Missed My Heart” -> V8:3 “Dusk ‘til Dawn” -> V8:4 "Change, Death" -> V8:5 “Playtime” -> V8:6 "Alps" -> V8:7 “Already Gone” -> V8:8 "Domesday Book" -> V8:9 "Way Home" -> V8:10 “Cobalt” -> V8:11 "Two by Two" -> V8:12 "Kaneda" -> V8:13 "Rage and Resign" -> V8:14 "De grâce" -> V8:15 “Boundries” -> V8:16 "Slab" -> V8:17 "Graceland" -> V8:18 "That Girl" -> V8:19 “Wolf” -> V8:20 "Terror" -> V8:21 “Road” -> V8:22 “World Has Been Changed” -> V8:23 "Exhausted" -> V8:24 "Twilight" -> V8:25 "In from the Cold" -> V8:26 “Heart, Reprise” -> V8:27 “Blood” -> V8:28 “Arrow” -> V8:29 -Escape-
A1 “Dissolve” ->

Wiki
[+] V8 - Bethany Lyon, 05-07-2003 - 11-12-2021
“God judged it better to bring good out of evil than to suffer no evil to exist.” - St. Augustine

S107 Bethany Lyon couldn’t keep it up.
Last alive: The Sheriff’s Office.
Last equipped with: Ski boots, a makeshift spear.

V8:1 "For the wages of sin is death," -> V8:2 "...straight on 'til morning." -> V8:3 "Fissure" -> V8:4 "и засуху победим" -> V8:5 “Castle” -> V8:6 “Venom” -> V8:7 “Scar-crossed armor” -> V8:8 “Bright and Beautiful” -> †

Wiki
[+] V8 - Andrew Lapson, 12-03-2003 - 12-12-2021
"Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent." - Victor Hugo

S016 Andrew Lapson died alone.
Last alive: The Snowfield, near an abandoned campsite
Last equipped with: 300 mg Potassium Cyanide pill (consumed).

P1 "Mystery Science"
H1 "Guys and Dolls"
V8:1 "Beyond figure out" -> V8:2 "Lost Little Bunny" -> V8:3 "Snowblind" -> V8:4 "Daylight" -> V8:5 "Megaphone" -> V8:6 "Hills" -> V8:7 "Prayer" -> †

Wiki
V9 PLANNING THREAD, COME SEE THE FUTURE…
[+] The Future in Shorthand
V9
Heather Klein: multi-instrumentalist, perfectionist, anarchist, kind of unpleasant
Hope Hynes: baseball superfan, superhero regularfan, cyborg (arguably), total sweetheart
Leah-Kim "LK" Mitchell: gamer, streamer, gambler, serial girl-kisser
Mercedes "Mercy" Myers-Colman: horror connoisseur, pop-punk revivalist, theatre kid, party person

V10
Erika Bloom the girlfailure femcel hellgoblin
Danielle "Dani Daggers" DiAngelo the obnoxious goth
Ansa Kosekela the party-time skater
Tamara Tymurivna Lomachenko the HEMA horse girl
NoLife

Post by NoLife »

Wade: Wade is definitely going to try and give Lily a wide berth based on her reputation. He’s not a fan of punching it up with people. They’re probably civil but not much else.

Londyn: In stark contrast to the above, Londyn is liable to antagonize her on purpose in one of his manic attempts to get his influencer career off the ground. If you’ve seen one of those prank videos with (GONE WRONG) in the title, that’s exactly what he’s aiming for.
Lily and Wade are on good terms. Do they talk? Nope, not really. Do they interact often? Nah, but they are civil on the rare chance they do.

Lily's disdain for Londyn is clear and obvious. Despite being a very emotion-driven person and not afraid of physical conflict, his attempts for content are so obvious she doesn't even give him the time to punch him in the face. His nose remains straight not out of Lily's mercy, but because bears don't bother hunting squirrels.
NoLife

Post by NoLife »

For Lily,
as we already know: Heather and LK, in their own ways - benefits without friends lmao
but also: Hope seems like she'd have an interesting relationship here, Hope is obviously absolutely no threat to almost anyone, but makes a habit of trying to stand up to aggression on other people's behalf. She likes to think of herself as a bit heroic. Would Lily hit a girl half her size with no hands?
Mercy... will make sure to avoid her.
lily is in intimate with both LK and Heather, their place is quite clear.

Hope is interesting to Lily, despite not being a fighter she still tries to be a shield. That is deserving of respect. Lily likes Hope and respects her a bit even. Despite those that incur Lily's wraith either deserving it or starting it. If Hope steps in for them Lily is more likely to let things slide, if nothing else than to not get into conflict with Hope.

Aware of Mercy's existence, knows her name, and ends about there.
Mercy! Theatre kids! Probably friends! Maybe a friendly rivalry if the makeup interest crosses over into like, effects makeup for the stage?
LK! Turbogay! Probably hooked up!
Heather! ...doesn't really care about her either way? Unless Taylor gets into non-kick boxing I guess.
and Hope is here too. Unless Taylor particularly goes for pro wrestling (hey, it's performance and athletics...), or you wanna throw in a childhood friends angle, there's not really much here.
RIVALS! Taylor loves Mercy! They respect her for her acting and strive to one day beat them at effect makeup. Also totally not crushing on her whhhaaaaa....

Another poor victim of Taylor's false top aura, only to be met with the pillow princess within. LK is nice! Plus hot, honestly they are sad a relationship never really started. Still DTF though, good friends!

Taylor is a part of several clubs including boxing (Not that good at it though...) So the two have definitely interacted, Flirting also certainly happened. Big, muscle girl who looks like she could bench-press me? Yes please! Regardless, Taylor, at least, thinks they are friends.

Taylor isn't that into wrestling, but childhood friend however... They were friends when they were younger, but TheyTay (Thanks Emmy) moved away way. BUT NOW SHES BACK, a thriving social butterfly in their hoe arc.
FlockOfHens

Post by FlockOfHens »

Welp, it's time to pitch in a few connections!

Beau:
Right off the bat, Taylor & Beau are instant friends! Beau would be amazed by their parkour skills!

For Lily, however, Beau would've irritated her with his constant "golden retriever" vibes. However, he does get concerned with her fighting other students.

*Inessa:
Inessa would only remember Lily from past yearbooks, but she would've kept her distance.

Marino:
Marino would be a fighting buddy for Lily! He'd sometimes get into a brawl with her just for the thrills!

Marino probably would've also fallen victim to Taylor's flings. It'd probably be a one-time thing at some party!

Remi:
Remi would likely stay away from Lily as far as possible. She calls her fighting "barbaric."

Remi would be a good friend in Tay, being interested in their family's circus background and their amazing skills. However, Remi might hold a bit of jealousy.

*Storm:
Surprisingly, Storm would try to challenge Lily to a fight; not for negative reasons, but to try and test out if his Aikido is as powerful as he believes.

Jude:
As hard as she tries to be a friend, Jude would only reach Lily as an acquaintance; the fight sometimes makes Jude uneasy.

Tay & Jude would also be friends! Jude would get makeup advice from them, but I don't know how to expand their friendship further.

(**So I might have an idea of Storm & Inessa having a fling with Taylor but without the other's knowledge. I might need to work on how it would play out, but it's an idea!)
NoLife

Post by NoLife »

Beau:

Friends! Tay Tay loves those.

Lily doesn't particularly trust him, however can tolerate his existence.

*Inessa:

Unless they made a impact, Lily only sees her as kinda familiar.

Marino:

Lily loves a fighting buddy, the strongest bonds are forged through conflict after all. That and she's happy to have someone who also enjoys the thrill of the fight.

Taylor: THE PILLOW PRINCESS STRIKES AGAIN! But yeah, had a filng still buddies.

Remi:

Lily: Who?

Taylord: Unless it's obvious they are completely unaware of the jealousy. But loves her as a friend.

Storm:

Sparring is fun, and Lily also looks at it as a way to both hone her skill and learn more fighting styles.

Jade:

Lily: Shes trying and thats worth something...

Taylor: T loves her, and enjoys talking with her and doing make up.

To your Idea, I'm Down! Hit me up in dms and we can plan!
Ryuki

Post by Ryuki »

Lily: I think it'd be funny if Lily kept challenging Taylor (my Taylor, not your Taylor) to a sparring match, because she wants to see what Taylor's (again, mine not yours) martial arts training has amounted to. However, Taylor T. only takes martial arts for reasons such as self-defense and discipline, and constantly turns her down.

Taylor O-C: Does your Taylor like tennis? Taylor T. could be friends since she's into girls and martial arts (maybe your Taylor has shown my Taylor some kickboxing techniques). Wally is a nice fellow and a theatre kid, so maybe they have had some positive interactions.
[+] V9
Felicity "Flick" Franklin- Aspiring Chef
Wallace "Wally" Whitaker- Theater Guy
Donald "Don" Douglas- Gamer Geek
Taylor Turner- Tennis Tomboy
Simon Smith- Horror Nerd
[+] Past Characters
V8
Dominiqua Ashmore
Gwendolyn "Wendy" Kennedy
Karen Nguyen
Chester Folk

V7
Image Ned Jackson
Image Yuki Hayashibara
Image Zachary Beck
NoLife

Post by NoLife »

Becuase my heart is just too full of love I've adopted even more kids.

Artemis Cavallo

Artemis is a bit weird. This is in large part because for most of her childhood she and her mother were subject to a physically abusive drunkard of a father; most, because it stopped when said drunk dad accidentally fucking shot himself. Let’s rewind. A little over eighteen years ago a charming young man fell for a slightly strange new-age woman, and accidentally got her pregnant. He didn’t believe in abortion, and did believe that the honourable thing to do was to marry her immediately, and didn’t give her a lot of choice in the matter. He was already a drinker, but when he got laid off and his tradwife had to get a job too to help keep the family afloat it became a much larger problem. One day one of his violent episodes went a bit too far, and a young Artemis found herself threatening him with his own gun, demanding he leave her mother be. Intending to sarcastically point out how to operate the safety that she’d left on, he instead shot himself with it. Artemis blamed herself. So here she is. A bit Weird. As far as romance goes... it doesn't, her parents left a bad example and whilst she's not asexual nor aromantic, romantic attachment is something so both actively and instinctively avoids, being unable to picture herself in a happy relationship and feeling her life is perfectly full enough without needing a partner as well.

Appearance: Short, scrawny. No fashion sense. Long brown hair, brown eyes, big glasses. Mixed Italian-Hispanic heritage. Perennially scruffy-looking.

Interests:
  • Philosophy. Where does Artemis work out? At the library. But for real she's really interested in the Big Questions, because what kind of loving God would put her in a world like this? She's fascinated by belief systems, philosophies, religions, all that kind of stuff. Might be into Discordianism, unsure.
  • Literature. But yeah she hangs out at the library a lot, sometimes you gotta read novels for pleasure too. There's not a lot of money in her household anyway so a running theme in her interests will be that they're inexpensive to pursue.
  • Birdwatching. Artemis likes birds, sometimes she envies their simple lives and their ability to fly, but mostly she admires the pretty plumage and such. She's particularly fond of corvids, whose intelligence she finds fascinating. She also sketches them.
  • Tabletop Roleplaying. Starting from ancient rulebooks in thrift stores and moving on to the joys of pirating .pdfs, Artemis enjoys the chance to escape to a fictional world with friends, and tell stories where good things happen to good people. She also enjoys board games in a similar capacity.
  • Sleight of Hand. At some point, Artemis picked up stage magic, mostly as something to occupy her hands when her mind is idle. She finds it delightful.
Connections:
Friendly:Tyson Peraday - Bird
K.K Kirabo - Goof
Rezariza Isa - Chat
Neutral:Kiplyn Kaplan - Nice art
Hayden Prescott - Ideas
Mortimer Schaub - Wish you took things more seriously

Return to “V9 Pregame Planning”