Survivor: JEM

Necro-ing here because the pregame thread is locked

Discuss anything and everything that has to do with SOTF here -- from your favorite character to comments and suggestions about the site! This forum also contains roleplaying guides for your benefit!
decoy73

Survivor: JEM

Post by decoy73 »

Okay, so I am bringing this back, since David Worth has not only been accepted, but saved from the rolls. As per David’s profile, he is the host of Survivor: JEM, a high school version of Survivor aired on YouTube, with a cast and crew consisting entirely of John Endecott Memorial students. I am, as such, looking for students, who would have, since sophomore year, competed on this show. Currently, the first two seasons have been aired to completion on YouTube, and the three most recent have been filmed. I am looking for people to compete in the following seasons:
  • Survivor: JEM: Spoiler Alert: 16 Students, v8 class is in sophomore year TWIST: Every individual immunity challenge has an extra player competing, known as "the Spoiler." The Spoiler is eligible to win immunity and will not have any involvement in Tribal Council. As such, a victory for the Spoiler means that everybody will be vulnerable at Tribal Council.
  • Survivor: JEM: Year of the Terrier: 16 Students, v8 class is in sophomore year TWIST: During the tribal phase of the game, each competitor will have a target on their tribe. Successfully voting one's target out will give that competitor a clue to a Hidden Immunity Idol.
  • Survivor: JEM: Year of the Diamond: 18 Students, v8 class is in junior year TWIST: A "back to basics" version. Other than Hidden Idols and a tribe swap, there are no twists.
  • Survivor: JEM: Gone Wild: 18 Students, v8 class is in junior year TWIST: There is a tribe swap at every round of the tribal phase, done in a different manner before each challenge as determined by production.
  • Survivor: JEM – All Stars: Twenty returning contestants from the first four seasons, v8 class is in senior year
Production
  • David Worth (host)
  • Lillian Larsen
  • Ethan Kemp (Seasons 2 thru 5)
Cast (at present)
Spoiler Alert:
  • Zhijuan Lung-Romney: Winner
  • Mitch McDuffy: Runner Up
  • Derek Caldwell: 4th out of 16
  • Dawn Montgomery: 6th out of 16
  • Evie McKown: 7th out of 16
  • Ethan Kemp: 14th out of 16
  • Abhishek Panicker: 16th out of 16
Year of the Terrier:
  • Sayaka Tsurumi: Winner
  • Donovan Lauer: Runner Up
  • Mariya White: 4th out of 16
  • Salem Fox: 7th out of 16
  • Daenerys Todd: 12th out of 16
  • Oakley York: 15th out of 16
Year of the Diamond:
  • Claire Haig: Winner
  • Adam Lader: 7th out of 18
  • Dominiqua Ashmore: 9th out of 18
Gone Wild:
  • Ashlyn Graves: Runner Up
  • Marian Dick: 8th out of 18
  • Cedar Dalisay: 14th out of 18
  • Jack Kilgore: 16th out of 18
All-Stars:
  • Dominiqua Ashmore: Runner Up
  • Daenerys Todd: 6th out of 20
  • Donovan Lauer: 9th out of 20
  • Mitch McDuffy: 10th out of 20
  • Ashlyn Graves: 11th out of 20
  • Mariya White: 12th out of 20
  • Dawn Montgomery: 18th out of 20
  • Salem Fox: 19th out of 20
  • Zhijuan Lung-Romney: 20th out of 20
  • Claire Haig: ???
Survivor: UCONN - Seriously, it's awesome!

Version 8
S001: KAEDE TSURUMI: "Eeep! I-I'm so sorry! I-I'll try not to get in your w-way next time!" Status: ACTIVE
S024: VICTOR GRAIL: "I didn't give you the lead so that you could lose it! I guess it's up to me to carry us after all." Status: ACTIVE
S103: JOAN LEAVEN Status: ACTIVE
S129: DAVID WORTH: Status: ACTIVE
[+] Version 7
Male Student #65: Manuel Figueroa; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Female Student #63: Christina "Renz" Rennes; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Female Student #70: Jessica Rennes; Status: ACTIVE (Adopted by Brackie)
Female Student #79: Stephanie McDonald; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Melusine

Post by Melusine »

Zhijuan Lung-Romney: Won Season 1 and 20/20 All-Stars.

Marian Dick: 8/18 Gone Wild
Fiori

Post by Fiori »

Mitch McDuffy: Runner up to Season 1, and makes it to the final ten in All-Stars

Lillian Larsen wouldn't participate but could've helped with the production/crew side of things during the later seasons.
Coming soon to a V9 near you
Marcia "Marcy" Valerio: The Dancer
Koa Tagaloa: The Wrestler
Johnny Benowitz: The Jock
Florida Riley: The Saint

Xavier Martinez: The maybe pregame only character, but don't count on it
[+] V8
Cassie Chao: The Wallflower Thank you... For talking to me, when nobody else even knew I was there.
Shawn Bellamy: The Bastard "We're the only decent people left on this island, Matt. Way I see it, as long as one of us survives this... I'd say that's a win, wouldn't you?""
Lillian "Lily" Larsen: The Satanist "Don't think explanations will be necessary. Neither of us are exactly innocent anymore."
Mitch McDuffy: The Gamer Jobtown. Baby.
[+] V5
Brian Zhdanovich "Just... Just stay safe Ruby. Don't take any unnecessary risks, or accept candy from strangers. But most of all, don't you ever..."
Ruby Forrester "Do you seriously think you're the only person on this island whose had a shitty week?"
Jenna Rhodes"Of course, assuming that all goes as planned, we'd have to do something about the whole 24-hours-no-kill limit. Maybe draw straws, or take a vote, something along those lines... Either way, the longer we put this off, the more likely it is that we'll all get rescued and taken away from this hellhole."
[+] V4
Marty J. Lovett ""Well... Here we are buddy. To be totally honest with you, I didn't think either of us would make it this far. Who'd of thought, huh? I was SURE that I'd be dead within the first couple of days."
Joshua Krakowsk "...I'm tellin' you Marty, somewhere out there is a picture of Danya and George Bush on a boat with the biggest damn catfish you've EVER seen!"
Maxwell Lombardi "Now then, I'm afraid I must bid you all adieu. I look forward to meeting the rest of your children, siblings, lovers, friends and what not. And I'm sure they're looking forward to meeting me as well..."
Vera Osborne"Now then... Tell me why I shouldn't just snuff out your existence and get it all over and done with?"
Cicada

Post by Cicada »

Salem Fox:
7/16 Terrier
19/20 All Stars

Cedar Dalisay:
14/18 Gone Wild

Ashlyn Graves:
Runner Up Gone Wild
11/20 All Stars

Flexible to changes based on what might make sense w/ others participating.
Ryuki

Post by Ryuki »

Oh yeah! Dominiqua is a big fan of Survivor, so I’m sure she’d like to participate, as practice for the real thing.

Year of the Diamond: 9/18
All Stars: Runner Up

I’m willing to make changes if anyone would like to talk.
[+] V9
Felicity "Flick" Franklin- Aspiring Chef
Wallace "Wally" Whitaker- Theater Guy
Donald "Don" Douglas- Gamer Geek
Taylor Turner- Tennis Tomboy
Simon Smith- Horror Nerd
[+] Past Characters
V8
Dominiqua Ashmore
Gwendolyn "Wendy" Kennedy
Karen Nguyen
Chester Folk

V7
Image Ned Jackson
Image Yuki Hayashibara
Image Zachary Beck
DerArknight

Post by DerArknight »

Just so you know: I used a rollbot for the placements and to decide which season my kids were in. Except for Quentin.

Dawn Montogomery:

Spoiler Alert: 6th out of 16
All-Stars: 18th out of 20

Derek Caldwell:

Spoiler Alert: 4th out of 16 (kind of just got talked into participating without knowing what he was signing up for, spent most of the season confused because he had never seen Survivor and was the most surprised about making it this far)
All-Stars: (declined to participate)

Daenerys "D" Todd:

Year of the Terrier: 12th out of 16
All-Stars: 6th out of 20

Quentin B. Skinner:

Year of the Diamond: Was an alternate incase a candidate had to drop out shortly before the start, but such a case never happened

I won't do Ethan because Ethan is dead and I don't want to force you to edit the David-post reacting to the first announcement.

Edit: decoy said he is okay with editing posts, so here comes Ethan:

Ethan Kemp:

Spoiler Alert: 14th out of 16

After that, he joined the production team in season 2. Being behind the camera for once was a nice change of pace, so he declined to partake in All-Stars.
V9
Judy Loxley
Ae-Cha Myo
Cynthia Jericho
Sarah Williams
V8
S007 Derek Caldwell [65/134]
S026 Dawn Montogomery [34/134]
S076 Daenerys "D" Todd [72/134]
S106 Ethan Kemp [132/134]
S116 Quentin B. Skinner [94/134]

Return to “Roleplaying Discussion”