Take Me Somewhere Nice

Day 5 Morning - Private

The Hunting Lodge Bar was the frequent hangout for the miners and townsfolk who wanted a drink after a hard day's work. As the name implies, the bar was originally a hunting lodge before being converted into its current state, and many animal heads are displayed across its walls. The interior of the bar itself is in relatively good condition although much of it has clearly been damaged by rats. There is no cellar and instead a back room was used as a store. There are a pair of large circular tables in the centre of the room, along with a set of booth seats along one wall. A old and haggard pool table sits disused on one side of the room and a broken down jukebox is located by it.
Fiori

Take Me Somewhere Nice

Post by Fiori »

A small head peeped through the door, scanning the bar's interior for danger like a cautious field mouse.

Once she was reasonably certain that there was nobody around, she took a deep breath and stepped inside, bracing herself for a warning beep from the collar around her neck. After a few seconds of no beeping, she sighed and turned back towards the door, waving her friend outside over.

"It s-seems safe..." said Cassie, clinging tightly to her bladed shoe.

((Cassie Chao continued from Cue Fanfare))

The two had spent most of the previous day travelling back to town, after coming to the conclusion that that research station was too dangerous to linger around. After staying the night at a random house (one they thoroughly explored first, this time), they opted to search the rest of town for Madeleine's friends, and maybe even find some useful supplies if they were lucky.

That was one of the reasons why they decided to drop by the bar. It had occurred to Cassie that morning that if Katelyn didnt pick up her BKA prize, then it might be free for whoever got there first. Unlikely as that was to be the case, a potential meal and a means to defend themselves was an enticing draw, especially after finding themselves starting to run low on bread.

There was the possibility of course that other folk had the same idea, but after five days without encountering anyone dangerous, Cassie was starting to feel a little more confident about their chances.

Which wasn't to say she was utterly fearless, the bar's macabre decor being enough to give her the creeps. It reminded her of the time her family took her to the Museum of Science back in Boston, and she ended up traumatised by all the taxidermy animals on display. Her reaction wasn't nearly as extreme this time around, but she still couldn't help but feel uneasy around them. The whole concept of hunting trophies just didn't sit well with her to begin with, the thought of being rewarded for taking a living creature's life...

She tried to blot the thought from her mind when she felt a pang of guilt over the reason for their excursion, turning back to her travelling companion. "Should we look around, or...?"
Coming soon to a V9 near you
Marcia "Marcy" Valerio: The Dancer
Koa Tagaloa: The Wrestler
Johnny Benowitz: The Jock
Florida Riley: The Saint

Xavier Martinez: The maybe pregame only character, but don't count on it
[+] V8
Cassie Chao: The Wallflower Thank you... For talking to me, when nobody else even knew I was there.
Shawn Bellamy: The Bastard "We're the only decent people left on this island, Matt. Way I see it, as long as one of us survives this... I'd say that's a win, wouldn't you?""
Lillian "Lily" Larsen: The Satanist "Don't think explanations will be necessary. Neither of us are exactly innocent anymore."
Mitch McDuffy: The Gamer Jobtown. Baby.
[+] V5
Brian Zhdanovich "Just... Just stay safe Ruby. Don't take any unnecessary risks, or accept candy from strangers. But most of all, don't you ever..."
Ruby Forrester "Do you seriously think you're the only person on this island whose had a shitty week?"
Jenna Rhodes"Of course, assuming that all goes as planned, we'd have to do something about the whole 24-hours-no-kill limit. Maybe draw straws, or take a vote, something along those lines... Either way, the longer we put this off, the more likely it is that we'll all get rescued and taken away from this hellhole."
[+] V4
Marty J. Lovett ""Well... Here we are buddy. To be totally honest with you, I didn't think either of us would make it this far. Who'd of thought, huh? I was SURE that I'd be dead within the first couple of days."
Joshua Krakowsk "...I'm tellin' you Marty, somewhere out there is a picture of Danya and George Bush on a boat with the biggest damn catfish you've EVER seen!"
Maxwell Lombardi "Now then, I'm afraid I must bid you all adieu. I look forward to meeting the rest of your children, siblings, lovers, friends and what not. And I'm sure they're looking forward to meeting me as well..."
Vera Osborne"Now then... Tell me why I shouldn't just snuff out your existence and get it all over and done with?"
Applesintime

Post by Applesintime »

((Madeleine Molliqaj continued from Cue Fanfare))

Truthfully, Madeleine didn't think there would be anything here. Kitty had lived to claim whatever the terrorists gave her, so why wouldn't she stop by and grab what was hers? The likelihood of any weapon, food or anything of use being here was small, but she didn't have the heart to say that to Cassie. It gave them a direction, something to hope for, no matter how brief it was. If Kitty had been too busy killing that Alex dude to grab her stuff (saying that, after seeing Tenshi, Madeleine wasn't going to be mad about him being out of the picture), better them than someone who might use it for bad.

"Yeah. I guess if it was anywhere, it might have been left in the backroom or something, out of the elements." Of course, the bar itself was already out of the elements and protected from the fierce chill outside, but Madeleine was just looking for an excuse to poke around. This place was rather cosy, if you ignored all the dead animals watching you and how run-down the place was. Stepping deeper into the bar, she glanced around. Broken old jukebox, pool table that looked like it was about to collapse, dust and bottles everywhere.

On second thoughts, maybe this place wasn't so cosy.

"Uh, yeah. I'm gonna take a look in the back. Let me know if you see anything here."

Spying the door that led to the back, Madeleine headed in, disappearing behind a gently shut door.
[+] V8
S002: Alex Avanesian - Throwing Spear - is the one who thought he could win. He was proven wrong in I'm the Psycho, You're the Freakshow [93/134]
Main: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Pregame: 1 2 3
Social Media: 1 2 3 4
Homecoming: 1

S056: Madeleine Molliqaj - Macuahuitl - was hunting a beast. She slew it in Carve What You Feel Into Me [59/134]
Main: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Pregame: 1

S078: Matthew Bell - Grand Power K100 - hurts all over in "Man, this SOTF thing sucks."
Main: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Pregame: 1 2 3 4
Fiori

Post by Fiori »

Cassie nodded, watching Madeleine venture out back as she leant against the pool table.

She wouldn't be leaning for long however, letting out a slight yelp as the table shifted slightly, quickly scuttling away before wiping a stray hair. Clinging tightly to her boot, she began to slowly drift around the bar, idly scanning her surroundings for any sign of those prizes. It was difficult to make much out amid all the dust and debris, her eyes glancing over countless glass bottles and dusty pint glasses lined up along the counter. She even ended up bumping her foot against an empty bottle of coke, a suspiciously modern looking one at that...

Oh. Well, that settled it then. She figured it was a long shot from the get go, as if anyone would miss out on the opportunity for a warm meal and a useful weapon. At least it gave them some brief purpose, after almost a week of wandering from one place to another. Wasn't as if there was much else they could do.

Letting out a long sigh, she drifted over towards the bar counter to sit upon a stool, placing her ice skate down as she got herself comfy. Sitting there all by herself, she couldn't help but tug lightly on her collar, trying to feel her skin underneath to check if there was a rash developing. She couldn't believe that she had gotten used to wearing the awful thing for so long, given how tight it felt at the beginning. Didn't mean she felt any better about having an explosive stuck around her neck, and she dread to think how she'd look after it was finally off. Assuming that she'd ever get the chance to take it off, of course. Especially given the requirements for a return trip home...

In an attempt to distract herself, she tried to imagine what it must of been like back when the bar was in operation. She could picture an assortment of curious and eccentric characters lining up the booths: Burly miners and grizzled hunters, maybe even some of the scientists from the research station. She pictured a pair of lumberjack types playing pool, laughing and telling jokes in Norwegian whilst country music played in the background. In the corner there was an old man, a retiree perhaps, or maybe someone escaping a dark past? And of course, a bar like this wouldn't be complete without a jaded bartender, serving drinks with one hand whilst holding a lit cigarette in the other.

Cassie reached into her parka's pocket, her hand brushing against metal before grabbing her water bottle, pulling it out and taking a long swig to sate her thirst. In apropos of nothing, she sat up straight and cleared her throat, before pointing towards an invisible bartender. "Evenin' ma'am, I'd like to order a scotch on the rocks..." she says in the gruffest voice she could manage, before letting out a quiet chortle.

Her fingers tapping lightly on the counter, it eventually crossed her mind that she probably ought to let Madeleine know about the coke bottle, shifting off that stool and turning around to go seek her out...

[+] V8
Cassie Chao: The Wallflower Thank you... For talking to me, when nobody else even knew I was there.
Shawn Bellamy: The Bastard "We're the only decent people left on this island, Matt. Way I see it, as long as one of us survives this... I'd say that's a win, wouldn't you?""
Lillian "Lily" Larsen: The Satanist "Don't think explanations will be necessary. Neither of us are exactly innocent anymore."
[+] V5
Brian Zhdanovich "Just... Just stay safe Ruby. Don't take any unnecessary risks, or accept candy from strangers. But most of all, don't you ever..."
Ruby Forrester "Do you seriously think you're the only person on this island whose had a shitty week?"
Jenna Rhodes"Of course, assuming that all goes as planned, we'd have to do something about the whole 24-hours-no-kill limit. Maybe draw straws, or take a vote, something along those lines... Either way, the longer we put this off, the more likely it is that we'll all get rescued and taken away from this hellhole."
[+] V4
Marty J. Lovett ""Well... Here we are buddy. To be totally honest with you, I didn't think either of us would make it this far. Who'd of thought, huh? I was SURE that I'd be dead within the first couple of days."
Joshua Krakowsk "...I'm tellin' you Marty, somewhere out there is a picture of Danya and George Bush on a boat with the biggest damn catfish you've EVER seen!"
Maxwell Lombardi "Now then, I'm afraid I must bid you all adieu. I look forward to meeting the rest of your children, siblings, lovers, friends and what not. And I'm sure they're looking forward to meeting me as well..."
Vera Osborne"Now then... Tell me why I shouldn't just snuff out your existence and get it all over and done with?"
Ruggahissy

Post by Ruggahissy »

Two friendly girls walked through the snow into the Hunting Lodge.

The windows to the establishments were dirty and weathered, but the two could still be seen moving around from the outside as gentle shapes. They spoke to each other in a way that looked reassuring, but of course, without sound to the external observer. One nodded at the other and then wandered to another room.

Josh observed the scene passively, bit his lip, then decided to move forward.

((Josh James continued from Feast of the Morning Star ))

His breath puffed in front of him and he followed the smaller footsteps that led to the entrance of the lodge. Josh opened the door slowly, but stopped when he heard the voice. It sounded like a young woman imitating an older man and then laughing to herself at the joke.

Josh smiled to himself, amused that she amused herself, and put a finger under his chin as if thinking.

Then, he placed his hand on the door and hesitated for a moment.

It was kind of boring to be traveling alone. Shu had left him, but he didn’t really begrudge him that. He liked Shu, but Shu felt very… intense seemed like the right word. His body was pretty sore and achy. Josh wasn’t sure he would survive Shu’s company more than a little bit at a time, though maybe he wouldn’t mind dying that way.

He concentrated now on Cassie. The girl sitting at the bar seemed so cute. So cute. Josh had a feeling she might be good to spend time with. He wanted someone to spend time with, he made up his mind.

Josh pushed the door open further with his gun. The door creaked but allowed him in.

"Are you sure you don’t want something a little milder? Like a Shirley Temple?"

Heel to toe, he walked past the pool table until he was leaning at the bar next to her stool. He smiled innocently at her, though he couldn't see her mouth due to the mask.

"I’m Josh," he said quietly and put a finger up to his lips to suggest she also be quiet and tapped the barrel of the gun against the bar.
Fiori

Post by Fiori »

Cassie froze like a doe in the headlights.

She stumbled backwards into the counter, her mouth opening to cry out for Madeleine, only to shut tight. The last thing she wanted to do was alert this strange boy to her friend's presence.

Cassie didn't recognise him. The name rang a bell, she was almost certain a Josh of some description was mentioned a couple times in the announcements. But otherwise, he was a complete unknown.

That wasn't too unusual in of itself, she hardly knew most of her classmates. But she could at least sort the majority of them into three catagories: Those she was knew, those whose faces she recognised, and those whose name she recognised.

Josh was none of those. She couldn't even remember seeing him on the bus. And there was something about him that terrified her to her very core.

"W-w..." she stuttered, gulping nervously. "Wh... What do you w-w-want?"

[+] V8
[+] V5
[+] V4
Ruggahissy

Post by Ruggahissy »

What do you want?

The girl sounded scared of him, and Josh was just a touch smitten. Maybe she recognized his name from the announcements now that he'd been on two.

He slid so that he was now in front of her with the bar she'd collided with behind her, trapping her in place.

"You've got a really nice voice. And a nice laugh, too," he said, quietly still. "What do I want?" he repeated. His sunny smile became a more pensive look.

"Um, well," he began. Josh wasn't used to this. He hadn't even asked his own prom date out -- she'd asked him. And then ditched him. But that was back when he had been conditioned not to want things. Or if he did, not to expect them.

"Company," he finally responded. "I think I like having company better than not; it can get kind of boring, and I don't like just sitting with my thoughts. Well, sometimes, but not all the time."

Drawing himself to his full height, he noticed how small she was in comparison. He beamed down at her. The woeful heads of the glass-eyed animals looked down on them from their mounts, monuments to their status as losers of the hunt.

"Maybe you could come with me. As long as you don't try to stop me from doing things I want to do or nag. That's all."
Fiori

Post by Fiori »

"C... Company?" stuttered Cassie, unsure if she really wanted an elaboration.

Those unsolicited compliments didn't exactly help, the thought that he might want THAT sort of company making her feel sick. Which wasn't to say she wasn't open to that sort of thing in theory, someday, just... Not in a place like this, at a time like this, and especially not with a person like this.

There was something off about this boy. A subtle discordance in the way he spoke and carried himself, as if he was something other wearing a regular person's skin. It almost reminded her of herself, how she often tried to make up for her inherent lack of social awareness by copying those around her. But that's where the similarities ended, because behind those blue eyes and that warm smile was something reptilian. Something that wouldn't hesitate to hurt her in an instant if she made the wrong move.

Up until now, there was a part of her that started to believe the danger was all in her head. That despite all the announcements saying the contrary, she and Madeleine were going to make it through all this without ever having to face anyone like Josh. In a way she had grown overconfident in their ability to stay safe, complacent even.

Meeting this boy however felt like a splash of ice cold water, a harsh reminder of an uncomfortable truth: There WERE monsters out there. The only reason they hadn't come across them yet was because they were lucky, and their luck had finally run out.

"Wh... Wh-what sort of things?" she asked hesitantly, trying to keep him talking as she inched a little closer to the ice skate laying on the counter.

[+] V8
[+] V5
[+] V4
Ruggahissy

Post by Ruggahissy »

He couldn’t help as the smile became a smirk, but he tried to suppress it. He had to think about the answer because he wasn’t sure himself.

"I don’t know until right before."

Josh looked more serious now.

"I’ve killed some people, which you might know. So there’s a chance that… I might have to again. But if you’re with me, I— I could protect you. You could say no, I guess."

She moved back so he moved forward. This wasn't like school where he'd look at someone, feel badly for wanting to be with them, and then discarding the feeling as useless. Go back to just going with the flow of life. A girl couldn't ditch him without a second thought like this was prom, because things were different here.

"I don’t know how that would turn out. But I know you’ve got a friend in the back room."

He tapped the barrel of the gun against the bar again.
Fiori

Post by Fiori »

Cassie let out an audible gasp when Josh mentioned Madeleine, dashing any hopes she had about her not getting caught up in all this.

"Don't-!" she gasped before covering her mouth, not wanting to provoke the murderer standing before her eyes. She'd already suspected him to be the very same Josh who killed those girls, but that didn't make his confession any less chilling. Nor did she doubt for a second that he'd hesitate to do it again, especially after those thinly veiled threats.

A part of her couldn't help but wonder how things would have panned out if he hadn't been assigned that gun. If he would have turned out the way he did anyway, or if waking up with it emboldened him somehow. Gave him the confidence he needed to unleash the monster that had been hiding inside him all along.

She'd sometimes wondered what would have happened back then when she and Madeleine first met, if she had pulled out a real gun instead of an ice skate. Would her name have ended up in those announcements? Would she have walked down a similar path as Josh?

Well, it didn't matter now one way or another. All that mattered was that she refused to let him hurt Madeleine, not after all she had done for her. She wasn't going to let her friend's kindness go to waste like that.

"Please... I-I-I'll do anything you want me to, just... Please don't hurt her!" she pleaded, tears in her eyes as she backed up against the counter.

[+] V8
[+] V5
[+] V4
Ruggahissy

Post by Ruggahissy »

Josh stopped his advance and raised his eyebrows when she gasped.

They stood for a moment in silence, and he became more acutely aware that they were both breathing more quickly than before. Her eyes filled with tears.

A deadly affection slipped free.

His unencumbered hand, that which did not hold the gun, pushed on his bottom lip with his index finger. It slipped down and gently touched his coat in the middle of his chest.

His expression softened.

“It might be overly familiar to say since we just met, but you really are sweet, aren’t you?” he said fondly. “You’d do anything to save her.”

This created conflict within Josh. It made him want to let them both go on their way because she clearly cared so much and was being so brave. But those qualities made him want to keep her as well.

And it made him jealous.

There was no one -- here or otherwise -- that would have done for him what she was doing now for her friend.

“Ah, geez,” he sighed as he deliberated.
Applesintime

Post by Applesintime »

There wasn't really much in this backroom, either! A long time ago, Madeleine might have found some casks of beer or crates full of cans and bottles, maybe some light snacks that she could gorge herself on because it'd be miles better than whatever the terrorists gave them. Go back further, and you might even find, uh... what would this room have been in an actual hunting lodge? Maybe where they stored the guns, so instead of food and beer, she'd find rifles hung up on the walls and plenty of ammo. She and Cassie could arm themselves to the teeth and kick ass!

Well, Madeleine didn't really know how to aim, but it was a nice thought. She'd probably end up dropping the gun after startling from the noise they made, and Cass didn't seem like the kind of person who'd be totally fine with them, either. But hey, there were tons of bad people with guns around here, so why shouldn't good people have some?

Sort of lost in her own head, Madeleine leant against the wall and daydreamed about her and Cassie getting guns and kicking people's ass in a non-lethal way, getting out of this place and beating Danya up for all the kids he killed. It was a pleasant thought, but soon reality made itself known because her arm started to go numb. She should go see if Cassie found anything, then they could get out of here.

"Hey," Madeleine began as she exited the room, pausing when she saw an unfamiliar boy trapping Cassie against the counter, almost pressing his body up against hers. She didn't know him, but he had a big gun. And neither of them did.

Her hands began to tremble, but the Aztec sword was clenched tight. She continued to stare at him, as if demanding an explanation as to what he was doing and who he was.
[+] V8
S002: Alex Avanesian - Throwing Spear - is the one who thought he could win. He was proven wrong in I'm the Psycho, You're the Freakshow [93/134]

S056: Madeleine Molliqaj - Macuahuitl - was hunting a beast. She slew it in Carve What You Feel Into Me [59/134]

S078: Matthew Bell - Grand Power K100 - hurts all over in "Man, this SOTF thing sucks."
Fiori

Post by Fiori »

Josh was right about one thing: Cassie really would do anything to save her friend.

The second Josh took his eyes off her, she reached back for her ice skate and swung it wildly at the boy's head, striking him across the face with its blade.

It wouldn't be enough to put him down, unsurprisingly ice skates weren't really designed or that kind of thing, but it was enough to stagger him. Distract him long enough for them to make a getaway.

With seconds to spare, she scrambled away from him and reached into her jacket pocket, pulling out the smoke grenade she'd hidden on her person.

"RUN!" she screamed at Madeleine, pulling the pin and tossing it down as she dashed for the door, hoping to escape behind a plume of opaque purple smoke.

[+] V8
[+] V5
[+] V4
Ruggahissy

Post by Ruggahissy »

Josh looked away from Cassie when the second girl emerged from the back and gave a small greeting. Like Cassie, she was afraid and shaking. She looked at him with fear and resentment.

Rejection came as a blade.

The ice skate flew up, a glint of metal, catching him on the left. It sliced a path about two inches long from the jaw near his ear. The bottom of the skate’s blade made a SHINK against the collar on his neck. The collar that held him in bondage, kept them all here, and that had been so difficult to get used to the first few days, saved his life.

The blood began to drip but he barely registered it at the moment. Josh pulled back from her like someone who tried to pet a cat only to be swatted at, claws out. He spun just fast enough to see Maddie grab her friend and pull the pin on the smoke grenade.

From the second the blade touched him his anger exploded out. Who was she, anyway? Did she think she was that much better than him, that she couldn’t even give him the courtesy talking to him? Just telling him “no thank you” like a normal human being?

Bitch.

Stuck up.

"Yeah, run!" he called after them.

This was a tragedy that didn’t need to happen. This is what he got for trying to be considerate. He didn’t want things to turn out this way, but she made her choice. Josh panted, shook, gritted his teeth, gripped his gun like a life preserver in the ocean until his fingers turned white. Rage hugged his veins.

He pointed the gun at their retreating forms, made sure to aim squarely at Cassie, and pulled the trigger. A loud barrage of bullets pierced through the smoke, but he couldn’t see anything else as the room became purple.

The frenzy subsided and all that was left was a bitter feeling. He walked forward towards the exit they had fled and threw open the door.

Josh looked out and he couldn’t see them, but what he could see was a trail of blood in the snow. It was a lot of blood -- too much blood. There was no point in going after them.

He didn’t want her anyway.

((Josh James continued in One Who Seeks ))
Applesintime

Post by Applesintime »

Madeleine didn't really understand what happened. It all happened too fast to process. Cassie suddenly slashing at their newfound friend with her ice skate and yelling at her that they needed to run while setting off that smoke grenade Fitz had given them. All she could do in that moment was react, rushing forwards to grab Cassie and drag her out of there so they could run away.

A burst of gunfire sounded behind them and Madeleine shrieked, an inhumane, primal fear rising up from her throat. In that moment, she could feel her friend go limp, like a puppet with its strings cut or a teddy bear that someone had tossed away, unwilling to play with it any longer. Fear kept her going, dragging Cassie - nearly literally at this point - out of the door and behind the bar.

Once they got there, Madeleine collapsed besides her friend, panting. The shock, the realisation that they'd met someone who intended to murder them hadn't quite hit her yet, so all she could do was stare vacantly into the sky.

At least, until she noticed how red the snow around Cassie was. The trail of pure crimson that she'd left in her wake as she dragged her behind this bar.

"Oh no. No no no. I, I, Cassie, Cassie, are you OK? You're OK, you're OK?" Madeleine started to babble in a panic as everything hit her all at once, like a pigeon who'd started flying a little too late when a truck came rolling down the road, tearing open her duffel bag in a frenzy and fumbling with the medkit as she tried to open it. They'd been shot at, but Madeleine just couldn't conceive that it'd have hit her. The bullets would have passed harmlessly around them and it'd just be a scratch or something, a graze that bled a lot worse than it looked. She couldn't be hurt too badly. They were fine. She was fine. Madeleine was fine.

Everything was fine.
[+] V8

Fiori

Post by Fiori »

Cassie stumbled as they fled the bar, Madeleine taking her by the hand and dragging her away from that awful place.

A thunderous barrage quickly followed, bullets flying past them through the purple haze that masked their escape. She cried in pain as something struck her, sending her tumbling over as they scrambled away, just barely staying afoot as Madeleine pulled her along. Gritting her teeth, she blocked it out as best she could, pressing forward and focusing solely on getting away from Josh. She refused to slow Madeleine down, refused to be a burden anymore.

When they finally stopped off at a place of relative safety, she allowed herself a moment to gather herself, leaning against the wall as she felt weak at the knees. That was odd. She didn't usually lose her breath that easily, especially when she was pumped up on adrenaline.

"I..." she gasped, feeling woozy all of a sudden. "Josh, he... Said he killed people... Was going to..." she mumbled between deep intakes of breath, turning to Madeleine with a hazy look in her eyes.

Madeleine looked back with a shocked look in her own.

Confused, Cassie tilted her head. Then she looked down at herself, and saw the growing patch of red on her chest where a stray bullet had torn right through her.

"Oh..." she gasped meekly, right before her legs buckled. 

She managed to slump back against the wall, sliding down it slowly and leaving a bloody trail behind her. She coughed, feeling something wet on the inside of her mask, tearing it off quickly to reveal a crimson splatter.

Her breathing sped up as her heart began beating erratically, the adrenaline wearing off as she became acutely aware of just how much agony she was in.

"I-I-It h-h-hhh-hurts..." she stutters, coughing some more before grimacing in pain. "Ow, OW, oh god, it hurts so... So..." she cried, tears streaming freely.

"No... No no no... I fff-feel so... So tired... B-b-but if I close my eyes, I... P-p-please don't let me... I don't want to... I don't..... I......"

[+] V8
[+] V5
[+] V4

Return to “The Hunting Lodge Bar”