CHILL OR BE CHILLED: THE SNOWY SAGA CONTINUES

Day 6 some time after "I daydream until all the snow is gone", oneshot

Between the base of the mountain and the research station is a large and rough expanse of land permanently covered in snow. The snowfield has remained this way thanks to the slight increase of elevation and shading from the mountain itself providing cover for the snow that frequently falls upon the island. Crossing the snowfield can be treacherous as the thick snow layer and rough terrain makes walking difficult, with the ground appearing to be flatter than it actually is. Rolled ankles and falls are not uncommon and on rare occasions, a small avalanche from the slopes of the mountain will cause a fresh layer of snow to come crashing down into the valley.

Thread Limit: 1
Kotorikun

CHILL OR BE CHILLED: THE SNOWY SAGA CONTINUES

Post by Kotorikun »

((Adam Lader continued from I'm so tired of 17. where's my fucking teenage dream?))

It was pitiful at first, almost a funny sight. Ridiculous. Scary.

The body of Amos Flannigan hung from a tree and Adam eyed it like a painter itching to fill a canvas. The thing was, he wasn’t sure what it was missing. There wasn’t anything he could do. He couldn't deny the twisted satisfaction that washed over him, mingled with the lingering pain of betrayal. But leaving a mark wasn’t going to let him claim the kill as his. What would have happened if he had stayed with them? Salem was the one who had lured him away and this was what Adam had come back to.

As he tore his gaze away from Amos' lifeless body, his attention turned to that of Aion Rhodes somewhere behind him. He couldn’t have missed it—well, he almost did—but couldn’t have after almost falling over it. The bits of purple gave it away. How had their paths diverged so drastically, leading them to this macabre reunion? It was the bitterness within that weighed him down the most.

“Fine. Fuck off then.”

The chilling realization washed over Adam, stealing the breath from his lungs. A sense of foreboding settled upon him; just like the shadows in the church, it was the gusts of wind here that carried an unsettling message.

It had taken him a while to find them after he couldn't find the way back.

He didn’t want to be out here anymore. White was an ugly color. Even after sundown, everything was white.

((Adam Lader continued elsewhere))
[+] come and vibe with my bunch
[+] V7
ImageDeclyn Grayson-Anthis | aesthetics
last google search - "cool off on hot summer days help"
ImageDane Lennox | aesthetics
last google search - "top ski resorts 2018"
[+] V8
Adam Lader (adopted from RetroVenus)

Return to “The Snowfield”