Relationships WOW (Version 2)

V8 Pregame is on the way! As such this is the place where you can find friends, rivals, romantic partners, hobby groups and much more! You can start planning threads of your own in this forum to sort out any specific relationships you want for your characters, or you can cruise around others' threads looking for something that would work for your character. Please note that V8 Pregame is still in the future; this forum is merely to allow for more direct and focused planning now that class and location details have been revealed.
decoy73

Relationships WOW (Version 2)

Post by decoy73 »

Okay, given the ... issues that have come up in due to the inspiration of my previous ideas, I am making a new thread. Luckily, I actually have something to go by, so hopefully this will make the cut. As with quite a few others, I have a scale which I have lifted wholesale, IB style:

ROMANCE
CRUSH/FORMER ROMANCE
CLOSE FRIENDS
FRIENDS
ACQUAINTED
DISLIKE
HATRED
  • TYLER SLOMKOWSKI: A varsity lacrosse player as well as a member of the (ice) hockey team. A fun, easygoing dude who just wants to have fun. His most interesting thing is the fact that since freshman year, he has been an amateur game show host, doing so when he came up with the idea of a game show to raise funds for the prom.

Applicable relationships:
    • Friends
    • Crewmates for the game show
    • Teammates
    • Romantic relationship?
    [+] Relationships in play
    • Danielle Bird: They went on a couple dates. They're still on good terms with each other.
    • Ashlyn Graves: They correspond with each other semi-regularly, given Tyler's game show.
  • MORGAN WHITNEY: JV basketball and lacrosse. Also part of the anti-SOTF club
    • Callie Zhou: They know each other from Anti-SOTF.
  • VICTOR GRAIL: Another jock. But while Tyler is fun and easy going, Victor is abrasive, intense, and hard to get along with. Just as well, as he can (and does) actually put up when the situation calls for it. He's on the varsity basketball and lacrosse teams. He has a small group of friends, which he designates as the cool group. If he likes you, he'll ask you to join. On the sports teams, he is both one of the best and worst players: he's a genuinely skilled team player, but also an arrogant asshole who has to be right and can't deal with misfortune. So he probably (read: definitely) won't be captain.

Applicable relationships:
    • People in his friend group
    • People who have turned him down
    • Teammates - most likely would respect his abilities, but have no respect for him as a person
  • KAEDE TSURUMI: A dancer girl. Is exceptionally nervous (and impulsive due to that). Lives with her older sister Sayaka. Is in the cultural club (Model UN) due to her love of knowing other cultures. More to come.
    • Danielle Bird: Kaede's closest friend since childhood. This can be ... befuddling to some people, given that they are, in many ways, polar opposites.
    • Medea Parth: She's actually really nice to Kaede. While Kaede's really nervous around her (and all the time, to be hones), Medea does try to make her comfortable.
    • Soo-bin Kim Reyes: It's awkward between them. Soo-bin's RBF scares Kaede, and Soo-bin can't bear to look at her because of that.
I may be getting more ideas soon.
Survivor: UCONN - Seriously, it's awesome!

Version 8
S001: KAEDE TSURUMI: "Eeep! I-I'm so sorry! I-I'll try not to get in your w-way next time!" Status: ACTIVE
S024: VICTOR GRAIL: "I didn't give you the lead so that you could lose it! I guess it's up to me to carry us after all." Status: ACTIVE
S103: JOAN LEAVEN Status: ACTIVE
S129: DAVID WORTH: Status: ACTIVE
[+] Version 7
Male Student #65: Manuel Figueroa; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Female Student #63: Christina "Renz" Rennes; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Female Student #70: Jessica Rennes; Status: ACTIVE (Adopted by Brackie)
Female Student #79: Stephanie McDonald; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Cicada

Post by Cicada »

Hey Decoy! I got some ideas for yall.
[+] open in case of ideas for yall
  • Ash-Tyler - She tends to be dialed into the interests of people on sports teams and at least casually get to know 'em. She probably thinks highly of him and tries to keep on his good side specifically b/c he has proof of concept as a good fundraiser with his hosting skills. She'll probably try to semi-regularly solicit his services for athletics fundraisers and such. Mutually beneficial clout increases, so on.
  • Callie-Morgan - Callie will know them because anti-SOTF. How specifically I'll get back to you on, or if you have any thoughts I'd love to hear them.
  • Ash-Victor - She probably does not like him much. His demeanor would make her think lesser of him- she's not fond of people who let their emotions and ego disrupt the social order. Since you seem to be trying to make him something of a polarizing figure/social pariah I can imagine she's pretty okay with openly having no time or patience for him, unless the squad he gathers around him happens to be full of enough people she does like that she wants to keep the peace. She at least respects his skill on the field, but its definitely vitriolic from her end.
  • Soo-bin/Kaede - Kaede's nervousness and anxiety is very overt, so Soo-bin would herself be very anxious and afraid, internally, of doing something wrong and causing Kaede hurt. Maybe Soo-bin looked at Kaede the wrong way once with her mean face and Kaede's reaction made Soo-bin feel like crawling into a hole and dying and they're now mutually incapable of looking each other in the eye.
decoy73

Post by decoy73 »

I've got a couple of them in, and still updating. Appreciate it.
Survivor: UCONN - Seriously, it's awesome!

Version 8
S001: KAEDE TSURUMI: "Eeep! I-I'm so sorry! I-I'll try not to get in your w-way next time!" Status: ACTIVE
S024: VICTOR GRAIL: "I didn't give you the lead so that you could lose it! I guess it's up to me to carry us after all." Status: ACTIVE
S103: JOAN LEAVEN Status: ACTIVE
S129: DAVID WORTH: Status: ACTIVE
[+] Version 7
Male Student #65: Manuel Figueroa; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Female Student #63: Christina "Renz" Rennes; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Female Student #70: Jessica Rennes; Status: ACTIVE (Adopted by Brackie)
Female Student #79: Stephanie McDonald; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Return to “V8 Pregame Planning”