Kris has kids to share. [Relationship Thread]

*slaps roof of thread* this thread can hold so many overhauls

V8 Pregame is on the way! As such this is the place where you can find friends, rivals, romantic partners, hobby groups and much more! You can start planning threads of your own in this forum to sort out any specific relationships you want for your characters, or you can cruise around others' threads looking for something that would work for your character. Please note that V8 Pregame is still in the future; this forum is merely to allow for more direct and focused planning now that class and location details have been revealed.
RiceKrisp

Kris has kids to share. [Relationship Thread]

Post by RiceKrisp »

Hello! This is my relationship thread. I don't have much else to add to that other than I am going to add characters as I submit. I don't think there will be that many though, I think maybe 4 will be my limit on the pregame. ANYWAYS:

Willa Kurt
The Shutterbug

A cheery if stubborn girl. She's pretty confident of what she can do, and really wants to be either an English or History teacher. She'll stick 'like a fly to glue' when with her friends(to use her words).

-Hobbies and Interests: Video Gaming, Photography, History, Bugs, Reading, ARGs
-She's in the Photography club, and takes her camera with her nearly everywhere.
-Likes Nintendo games mainly.
-Favorite book genre is either realistic or historical fiction.
-Very emotional. Please don't cross her for your child's sake.
-Also! She's in the peer aide course.

Relationships:

Poppy Fontaine - Friend - "She's so cool! She's helped me out so much, her pets are cute, she thinks my photography is good..."
Evie McKown - Friend - "Going otter-mode!"
Connor Collins - Friend?/Cousin - "Sorry Connor."
Dominiqua Ashmore - Likes - "Photography club buddy who's so skillful. Really, go check out her work."
Gwendolyn 'Wendy' Kennedy - Likes - "I'll beat her next time!"
Robin Valenti - Neutral - "How is there still unique one-liners for F1 guy to use?"
Riley Lawson - Neutral - "Pretty good at working on stuff."

Connor Collins
The Punk with Restrictions

Heavily believing in pacifistic approaches, Connor is shy and allows himself to be pushed around. That doesn't mean that he doesn't have a moral code; quite the opposite. He often prefers to do things on his own unless he really can't.

-Hobbies and Interests: Cryptozoology, Sketching, Sewing, Punk ideology, ARGs, Anti-SOTF, Fish
-In the anti-SOTF club. Used to be in band as a brass player until his sophomore year, where he dropped it.
-Super into the old punk ideology. While he won't get super aggressive about it, he dislikes anyone who disagrees with it quietly.
-Has had several pet goldfish. His newest one is named Sunny.
-Creator of an ARG scavenger hunt called TripleThreat- while Willa and Riley were involved in it, he's the main one behind it. It ended in 2020 and isn't really well known, but hey, it's there.
-He does not watch the SOTF footage, unlike some of the other Anti-SOTF club members. He's very curious about what's going on with it, and is aware of a few things.

Relationships:

Riley Lawson - Friend - "He's been getting better, and shouldn't let anyone tell him otherwise."
Judy Loxley - Friend - "I would honestly be surprised she can find any outfits more colorful and fancy. She's great though."
Willa Kurt - Friend/Cousin - "Bit of a bitch, but that's just who she is. I can't and won't change that."
Derek Caldwell - Likes - "Goth is pretty cool, actually."
Bethany Lyon - Hate - "Ew. She really believes that? Fucking rich bitch."

Riley Lawson
The Reformed Bully

Very much a workaholic, though he has moments where he does unwind. He can be very snarky and taunting, though with friends these often become more in a joking fashion.

-Interests and Hobbies: Chess, Debate, Cryptozoology, Cooking, Anime, ARGs
-Used to be an verbal bully in middle school.
-He turned himself around eventually, and is not proud of that background.
-Still will mess with people, but not in a mean-spirited way, more of a 'You don't want me to climb this fence? MAKE ME.'
-Has a little sister he'd, quite literally, die for.

Relationships:

Connor Collins - Friend - "Pretty cool kid."
Ethan Kemp - Likes - "Fantastic at chess."
Judy Loxley - Likes - *hidden snort*
Bethany Lyon - Neutral - "She's okay."
Evie McKown - Dislike - "It's... complicated."
V8 - the roleplay, not the juice.

Only ended up with her lol:
Willa 'Wil' Kurt
Current Status - Alive
Pregame: 1 - 1.5(tech thread)
Ryuki

Post by Ryuki »

I can imagine Dominiqua and Willa knowing each other from Photography Club. They could show each other photos. Dominiqua likes taking pictures of nature.

Wendy could play Nintendo Switch with Willa.
[+] V9
Felicity "Flick" Franklin- Aspiring Chef
Wallace "Wally" Whitaker- Theater Guy
Donald "Don" Douglas- Gamer Geek
Taylor Turner- Tennis Tomboy
Simon Smith- Horror Nerd
[+] Past Characters
V8
Dominiqua Ashmore
Gwendolyn "Wendy" Kennedy
Karen Nguyen
Chester Folk

V7
Image Ned Jackson
Image Yuki Hayashibara
Image Zachary Beck
RiceKrisp

Post by RiceKrisp »

Ryuki wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 10:19 pm I can imagine Dominiqua and Willa knowing each other from Photography Club. They could show each other photos. Dominiqua likes taking pictures of nature.

Wendy could play Nintendo Switch with Willa.
-Dominiqua
I can see that happening. Willa really likes showing off her photos, and would like Dominiqua's photography. I think their personalities might go pretty well together as well, and Willa would be interested in the nature protection talks if Dominiqua ever goes into one of those.

-Wendy
Oh they definitely can game together! I can imagine them talking about how their mains in Ultimate counter each other.

Willa 'Wil' Kurt
Current Status - Alive
RiceKrisp

Post by RiceKrisp »

Connor and Riley have been fleshed out and I changed the formatting a bit because it felt awkward.

I also changed over to quotes because I find them so much cooler.

Willa 'Wil' Kurt
Current Status - Alive
Dr Adjective

Post by Dr Adjective »

Ahoy! Plans and ideas!

Willa:
Evie has a love of history specifically and cool stories in general, so she'd have a lot to talk about if she gets to chatting with Willa. She's also got a very broad definition for the "cute and funny" animals she likes, which can certainly include bugs if she's introduced to their good side... the only thing I'm struggling for here is that intial reason for them to know each other. I've made some overtures towards Pippi about an Evie/Poppy friendship though, so maybe that's it?

Connor:
He might be another one on the hostile list for Beth, seems like their political ideologies are at odds, though since he's not overly confrontational about it it's probably more of a quiet mutual disdain.

and Riley:
Good heavens, could this be the first person to be on unfriendly terms with Evie? If they went to the same middle school, she'd newly moved to Salem at that time and could've been an easy target for him? Even if not she probably doesn't really get along with his attitude anyway, but I kinda like the idea of them having bad blood in their history.
Bethany's got debate club in common with him, not sure how those two would get along. He probably sees what he wants to not be any more in her, though conversely she likely admires his work ethic somewhat? Might depend on more specific views here.
[+] V8 - Evie McKown
“Until he extends the circle of his compassion to all living things, man will not himself find peace.” - Albert Schweitzer

S004 Evie McKown is still alive.
Equipped with: Someone else’s life.

M1 "Narrow"
P1 "Gatsby" -> P2 "sunset" -> P3 "Fire" -> P4 “Skateballing” -> P5 “Amaurot”
BH1 “Lone Digger” -> H1 "Lone-coming" -> H2 "Guys and Dolls"
V8:1 "Transmitter Failure" -> V8:2 “Missed My Heart” -> V8:3 “Dusk ‘til Dawn” -> V8:4 "Change, Death" -> V8:5 “Playtime” -> V8:6 "Alps" -> V8:7 “Already Gone” -> V8:8 "Domesday Book" -> V8:9 "Way Home" -> V8:10 “Cobalt” -> V8:11 "Two by Two" -> V8:12 "Kaneda" -> V8:13 "Rage and Resign" -> V8:14 "De grâce" -> V8:15 “Boundries” -> V8:16 "Slab" -> V8:17 "Graceland" -> V8:18 "That Girl" -> V8:19 “Wolf” -> V8:20 "Terror" -> V8:21 “Road” -> V8:22 “World Has Been Changed” -> V8:23 "Exhausted" -> V8:24 "Twilight" -> V8:25 "In from the Cold" -> V8:26 “Heart, Reprise” -> V8:27 “Blood” -> V8:28 “Arrow” -> V8:29 -Escape-
A1 “Dissolve” -> A2 "December" -> A3 “Bags” -> A4 “First Mover” -> A5 “Transmittee Failure (Reprise),

Wiki
[+] V8 - Bethany Lyon, 05-07-2003 - 11-12-2021
“God judged it better to bring good out of evil than to suffer no evil to exist.” - St. Augustine

S107 Bethany Lyon couldn’t keep it up.
Last alive: The Sheriff’s Office.
Last equipped with: Ski boots, a makeshift spear.

V8:1 "For the wages of sin is death," -> V8:2 "...straight on 'til morning." -> V8:3 "Fissure" -> V8:4 "и засуху победим" -> V8:5 “Castle” -> V8:6 “Venom” -> V8:7 “Scar-crossed armor” -> V8:8 “Bright and Beautiful” -> †

Wiki
[+] V8 - Andrew Lapson, 12-03-2003 - 12-12-2021
"Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent." - Victor Hugo

S016 Andrew Lapson died alone.
Last alive: The Snowfield, near an abandoned campsite
Last equipped with: 300 mg Potassium Cyanide pill (consumed).

P1 "Mystery Science"
H1 "Guys and Dolls"
V8:1 "Beyond figure out" -> V8:2 "Lost Little Bunny" -> V8:3 "Snowblind" -> V8:4 "Daylight" -> V8:5 "Megaphone" -> V8:6 "Hills" -> V8:7 "Prayer" -> †

Wiki
V9 PLANNING THREAD, COME SEE THE FUTURE…
[+] The Future in Shorthand
V9
Heather Klein: multi-instrumentalist, perfectionist, anarchist, kind of unpleasant
Hope Hynes: baseball superfan, superhero regularfan, cyborg (arguably), total sweetheart
Leah-Kim "LK" Mitchell: gamer, streamer, gambler, serial girl-kisser
Mercedes "Mercy" Myers-Colman: horror connoisseur, pop-punk revivalist, theatre kid, party person

V10
Erika Bloom the girlfailure femcel hellgoblin
Danielle "Dani Daggers" DiAngelo the obnoxious goth
Ansa Kosekela the party-time skater
Tamara Tymurivna Lomachenko the HEMA horse girl
RiceKrisp

Post by RiceKrisp »

Dr Adjective wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:19 am Ahoy! Plans and ideas!

Willa:
Evie has a love of history specifically and cool stories in general, so she'd have a lot to talk about if she gets to chatting with Willa. She's also got a very broad definition for the "cute and funny" animals she likes, which can certainly include bugs if she's introduced to their good side... the only thing I'm struggling for here is that intial reason for them to know each other. I've made some overtures towards Pippi about an Evie/Poppy friendship though, so maybe that's it?

Connor:
He might be another one on the hostile list for Beth, seems like their political ideologies are at odds, though since he's not overly confrontational about it it's probably more of a quiet mutual disdain.

and Riley:
Good heavens, could this be the first person to be on unfriendly terms with Evie? If they went to the same middle school, she'd newly moved to Salem at that time and could've been an easy target for him? Even if not she probably doesn't really get along with his attitude anyway, but I kinda like the idea of them having bad blood in their history.
Bethany's got debate club in common with him, not sure how those two would get along. He probably sees what he wants to not be any more in her, though conversely she likely admires his work ethic somewhat? Might depend on more specific views here.
Ahoy right back atcha!

Evie:
Willa - Oooo they would get along very well. I think a good reason for them to meet each other maybe outside of mutual friend is maybe history class? They have similar reasons for liking it. Oh I'm sure Willa has some bug good side pictures! She also has some more traditional animal ones-like fish and dogs- because I like to think she likes to keep a few pictures on her that relate to her friends.
Riley - I like the bad blood idea! I think even now that he's passed that, he'll still lowkey judge her for the veganism rants and social chameleon-ing(though it makes him a bit of a hypocrite). Definitely one for him to avoid.

Beth:
Connor - Oh he definitely hates her. Yeah, unless Beth makes him argue with her, he's not going to bring it up.
Riley - He appreciates the work she does for the club, and even if he doesn't like her because of what she represents, they do share a few political views in common(Much like her, he's adopted his mom's political view, though it's less conservative and more centrist. He doesn't really talk about it though). I think they'd get along fine for debate, but not really outside of that. So, flimsy acquaintance-ship?

Willa 'Wil' Kurt
Current Status - Alive

Return to “V8 Pregame Planning”