intersection

please pm to join i'm doing a kinda specific thing with folks here

The research lab is one of the largest buildings in the research station complex. It contains multiple rows of tables for experiments to be conducted on and different cupboards that contain a large variety of equipment and tools, though as with the rest of the island anything resembling weaponry has been removed. There is also a fume hood pushed up against one of the walls of the room and a set of incubators.
Jazzfat

Post by Jazzfat »

Eugh...

What the fuck is that smell??

Kathleen coughed.

"Who the FUCK farted?!?!"
DerArknight

Post by DerArknight »

"I didn't," Dawn replied, taking a moment afterward to confirm the correctness of her answer. Infact, she wasn't sure someone had farted at all. But then again, it did smell pretty bad, although not like a fart. She tried to pinpoint the feeling, but her thoughts drifted away before she could articulate them.

All of a sudden, Dawn felt sleepy. Maybe it was her very first joint catching up on her. Maybe it was the mystery gas the terrorists had used on them. Or maybe a mix of both.

She yawned.
V9
Judy Loxley
Ae-Cha Myo
Cynthia Jericho
Sarah Williams
V8
S007 Derek Caldwell [65/134]
S026 Dawn Montogomery [34/134]
S076 Daenerys "D" Todd [72/134]
S106 Ethan Kemp [132/134]
S116 Quentin B. Skinner [94/134]
Ruggahissy

Post by Ruggahissy »

"Huh?"

Mildred sat up just in time to hear a can open.

She scrunched up her nose and slapped her hand over her face once it hit her.

"Is that expired cat food or some shi --"

Suddenly it hit her, but in a more literal sense. The horrible fish splattered onto her jacket, and she shot up, scrambling to her feet. Mildred suddenly started to heave and began running around the room, as if she could outrun the smell, puppet still on her hand.

"What what what what what. What! WHAT?!" she yelled, running around the room.

Eventually Mildred ran to the door, stripped off her jacket, and threw it out of the room and into the hallway, slamming the door shut behind her.

She collapsed onto the ground, now safe from the stench.

"I ain't done nothing to you! Don't you -- " she made a sound like a cat trying to throw up. "Don't -- " she gagged again.

Mildred was safe now, but down a jacket. The room was still fairly warm though, and she quickly lit another joint, puffing furiously to cover the smell. Within a few moments, she was placated and a bit later, she was asleep, cuddling her squirrel friend.

((Mildred continued in I'm Just A Shot Away From You ))
almostinhuman

Post by almostinhuman »

Jacob also went to sleep.

((Jacob Winters continued elsewhere))
[+] V8
Corbin Azinger
"I did everything I was supposed to, and it landed me here."
1 2 3 4 5
Jacob Winters
"I'll be back. Once I splatter that motherfucker's brains over the ground. I promise."
A
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Ingrid Wilde
"Well, I'm glad not to be your fuckin' victim, too."
1 2 3 4
Kiera Hayes
"This is some grim shit we're in, huh?"
1 2 3
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

Rolf's fishball hit Mildred. Tully watched her run in circles, pretty pissed about getting splattered in that nasty shit. He laughed even harder, pounding his fist on the ground. He didn't think a death game would be this funny. Probably wasn't, but with everyone else going to sleep that would be tomorrow's problem anyways. Tully knew he didn't really have a choice in the matter, why worry now?

At least here they ended today on a good note.

(Tully Talbot continued elsewhere.))
Jazzfat

Post by Jazzfat »

Shlumped.

((Kathleen continued in a dreamworld, and then elsewhere afterwards)).
DerArknight

Post by DerArknight »

It appeared that Dawn wasn't the only sleepy one.

Around her, her classmates dropped one by one as if the terrorists had once more dosed them in their knockout gas.

Wait, maybe it really is the gas. Maybe it remains in our bodies for a few hours, and the drugs somehow react

Before Dawn could finish this thought, she too drifted away, her limp hand letting go of the joint, which fell to the ground and went out after a bit.

((Dawn Montogomery continued in : after story))
V9
Judy Loxley
Ae-Cha Myo
Cynthia Jericho
Sarah Williams
V8
S007 Derek Caldwell [65/134]
S026 Dawn Montogomery [34/134]
S076 Daenerys "D" Todd [72/134]
S106 Ethan Kemp [132/134]
S116 Quentin B. Skinner [94/134]

Return to “Research Lab (DANGER ZONE)”