My uh um first character ever + relationship planning

Come gawk at the children whose deaths are nearly certain! Tell me what YOUR children think about them!

V9 Pregame is in development! So while you wait for it’s arrival this is the place where you can look for friends, enemies, romances, hobby groups, school clubs and much more! You can start planning threads of your own in this forum to sort out any specific relationships you want for your characters, or you can look through what others' are looking for to find something that would work for your character. Please note that V9 Pregame is still in the future; this forum is merely to allow for more direct and focused planning now that class and location details have been revealed.
LYourLocalAutist

My uh um first character ever + relationship planning

Post by LYourLocalAutist »

Right.

Be beholden unto mine first characters for this roleplay ever conceived! Come. Look. See. Tell me if they're cool and you want our characters to know each other or something cuz I think that would be pretty cool maybe :3 (These are my first characters ever I hope they're good and they're also subject to change)

Raya Loux

Aged 18, height 6'3 (190cm), She/Her

Raya is good with her hands.

No, not like that. Part of the school's metalworking club and with a steady gig at her dad's automechanic shop, Raya spent most of her life around and inside all manner of machinery, mostly engines and the like. Raya was taught that strength was what counted in one's character- in mind, body and soul. This caused her to grow into a strong, confident young woman, unafraid to speak her mind and a warm, jolly, comforting spirit to those around her, especially those she considers friends, a personality bolstered by being the eldest of three, havinga little brother and a sister. Tinkering being one of her favourite pastimes besides constantly lifting heavy machinery, Raya's been able to develop a toned body with dense muscles, giving her more direct strength than even the school's many athletes, while retaining a notably attractive appearance, if you can get past the oil stains that are present most of the time. She loves working on an customizing auto vehicles. She actually knows most of the people she knows due to them having them approached her requesting a tune-up. She enjoys being kind and especially protective to people who're kind to her. "in"explicably, those close to her are seldom bullied. She has a penchant for returning the favour to those who're cruel to her or her friends. The problem with this; she's a little too open on considering others friends. Raya strives for self improvement, and loves to see others do the same. As for attraction? Well, girls are pretty. Boys are pretty. People are pretty. Raya came to terms with this a while back.

RELATIONSHIP WANTS: Looking for a few close friends, maybe part of the same club as her. Maybe some acquaintances through her mechanic work. This might seem weird, but a bully who talks shit about her specifically behind her back would be cool. ...Maybe someone crushing on her?
[+] current relationships
- Heather: Customer. "
- Emma: Customer. "And what a bike she has... *wolf whistle*. Being able to work on it is absolutely worth hearing about what bands were cool 20 years ago."
- Mercy: Shit-talker. "Fuck's her problem? Ah, well."
- LK: Crush-Haver
- Jason: Remarkably strange customer. "Christ, this guy and his requests. Keeps me on my toes, and working on something other than an engine every now and then ain't too bad, though. I appreciate him!"
- Law: Customer. "Always appreciate more business. See ya soon, man!"
- AJ: Fellow mechanic! "Not a lot of other people in the school who do what I do, so it's great seeing him and having him around every now n' then."
- The workout gang: Claude O'Neil porter, Vanessa Thibodeaux. "I see these guys at the gym all the time! Loads of fun to chat with."
- Taylor: Close friends via proxy of interests, their fathers working at the same auto shop. "I see her all the time when I work shop! It's a fun coincidence that netter me a good friend."
- Claude O'Neil Porter: Workout body and owner of the GREATEST car she's ever worked on. "God, it's like butterflies in my stomach when he rides in with the Chrysler. He's such a great guy as well! Nice, strong, what more could you want?"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sylvie Rattray

Aged 16, height 5'1 (155cm), She/Her

Sylvia is small.

That's about the first thing that people notice about her. She's about used to people assuming her for a little kid in public, although it's still a bit frustrating. Demeaning. ...It hurts. Stunted growth hormones will do that to you. At least she had no siblings to tease her about it, but you'd think her upper-class mom and dad would've done something. She's felt the need to "make up for it" all her life, so she tells herself: Being so small comes with its perks. The first example she'd give you is how she's so light, there's no better flyer for a cheerleader team than her. The cheerleader team would be inclined to agree. Her diminuitive size also affords her a light-footedness, letting her move around very quickly and quietly. You may notice that despite her name reading "Sylvie" at the top, I'm writing it Sylvia; that's her choice. Sylvia is half french on her mother's side, her mother being the one who gave her the name, Sylvie. She doesn't know why she felt the need to refer to herself by the english spelling of her actual name, or to never speak french or let an accent slip around her friends; well, she does. It's to fit in. Her height makes her different enough, she thinks. Her cute looks and peppy, exciteable personality (which tends to calm down slightly around her closest friends) has also gotten her in with the other preps of the school, giving her a neat little social circle. She has a penchant for stuffed animals, especially teddy bears, and collecting them has become sort of a hobby of hers. Before she joined the cheerleader team, it was very much commonplace for her to be mocked for her height. She still holds a lot of self-consciousness for her weakness and shortness from then. When attraction is brought up, Sylvia easily flusters. She can't really figure that out yet, but there are certain people she's felt butterflies in her stomach around, which she has never had the confidence to act upon. She's always been small. In more ways than one.

RELATIONSHIPS: Looking for a bunch of friends, all preferably preps, and definitely everyone on the cheer squad.
[+] Current Relationships
- Joanne Martinez, Stella Nyquist, Jade O'Neal, Marcy Valerio: CHEER SQUAD BESTIES! :)
- Joanne Martinez specifically: ...Cheer squad besties? (She's 100% a bad influence on her, but she tries anyway out of fear of being left out.)
- LK: Plushie buddy!
- Claude O'Neil Porter: ...She really likes him. One of her most trusted friends, one of the only people who knows about her heritage... and there's also her feelings for him.
- Riva Dayfree: Friends even after she stopped doing sports.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Céline Sharpe

Aged 16, height 5'9 (178 cm), She/They

Céline has never been herself.

Everyone know's Céline's mom. Unfortunately. Danika Sharpe, more commonly known by the name of Madame Mystra, runs one of the most prolific "fortune-telling" businesses on the Vegas strip. And just like about every "business" on the strip, it's a well and true scam. Now, this would've been of no matter to Céline. None at all. She could've simply ignored her mother's embarrassing nature and hid it from her classmates easily enough. Very unfortunately for Céline, Danika decided, from her birth, that her own daughter would be an amazing way to spread her "word". Thus, Céline was named something most people found ridiculous, she was taught to tell people about Madame Mystra non-stop, and her school clothes consisted of the hippiest, cringiest outfit you can think of, decked out with charms and baubles of all kind meant to advertise Madame Mystra, with no other family than her mother to stop her. Every day. From elementary to high school. Céline is mocked relentlessly for this. Too afraid of her mother's backlash, Céline's coping mechanism against this, as well as a small rebellion against her mother, was simply to shut down. Never speak and never be heard, never interact with the world around her, with a perpetual blank expression on her face and a simple focus on her schoolwork. She still dresses in the ridiculous garb. She still has no choice. And she's still bullied for it. She doesn't know if she'll ever find something she considers freedom, or something she enjoys. It's not a very nice life when your mother treats you as little more than an advertising tool. Attraction? ...

RELATIONSHIPS: People who would have bullied/mocked her, maybe someone who attempted to reach out to her but was ignored.
[+] current relationships
-Jason: Someone actually interested in her for positive reasons (She doesn't believe that at all)
-Claude O'Neil Porter: ...Her only real friend. Ever. Like, genuinely the only person she's ever opened up to. She's really happy he exists.
-Basically every bully: her bully
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Manuel "Mañana" Hernández

Aged 17, height 6'1 (185 cm), He/Him

Manuel is a tough guy.

Manuel to his family, Mañana to his friends, and Manny to his enemies, this kid has always valued his own strength. Born to an african-american mother and a latin american father, he grew up bilingual, and was never really able to make connections. He tried to be kind, but most kids were just... adverse to him. "It's because of your scary face," his little brother would joke. It didn't feel like a funny joke to Manuel. He always felt like people got scared of him. He always felt like there was nothing he could do about it... until about middle school, when puberty hit and he started growing. Taller, and more stocky. Manuel decided there could be a way in which he wielded this scary face of his. So, he started working out. Adding to it. Becoming tough, even more stocky, athletic. Started putting effort into making his face scary, trying on different personas at school. The one that seemed to work the most, that kept bullies off and friends in, was the tough guy. The strong man. Pissy, tough, resting bitch face, occasionally a bully, scaring off the meek and actively picking on some. The opposite of what he once was. He developed an interest in sports as the people in the circle this persona attracted were mostly the jocks, and eventually joined the basketball team, creating an inner circle with the team there, treating them with a signature "tough love". They had each others' backs, he told himself. He plays basketball well, an excellent bodybocker with a mean trash talk game. This is also where his nickname came from. "See you mañana", see you tomorrow, was something he told the team, his friends in general, every time he left them, until they started telling it to him back. Mañana was similar enough to Manuel that it simply became a nickname. Not that he minds it, as long as it's his friends. "Tomorrow's" a pretty nice nickname. He'll always be there to see it, surely. Attraction? Why the fuck're you asking him, huh? Pendejo.

RELATIONSHIP WANTS: Definitely the basketball team and a few other jocks as an inner circle of friends. Some nerds, geeks and the like, for him to pick on.
[+] Current Relationships
- Wyatt Latimer: Basketball bro, he's gonna get him PUMPED
- Caroline Hood: Basketball bro-ette
- Mihai: ...They get along? Damn.
- Heather Klein: HATE that bitch.
- LK Mitchell, Hope Hynes, Simon, Don, Adrienne, Alec, ect: Fuckin' nerds he shits on.
- Joanne Martinez: Unwilling flirt recipient (from him)
- Claude O'Neil Porter: Weirded out by him. There's something about his attitude that just pisses him off.
- Marino Jaivira: One of his real ones. He's best buds with him.
- Remi Dayfree: This bitch thinks she can just talk shit at me. She pisses me off.
My Kids:
[+] Raya Loux
Tall, muscular, attractive mechanic girl. Part of a metalworking club and a confident, protective and and friendly personality.
[+] Silvye Rattray
Extremely tiny (5'1) soft girl and flyer for the cheer squad. Exciteable, peppy personality with a latent hidden layer of insecurity.
[+] Céline Sharpe
Strange-named and stranged-clothed girl, ostracized and bullied for essentially being an advertising board for her "psychic" mother. As a result is extremely withdrawn.
[+] Manuel Mañana Hernández
Tall, stocky tough boy, member of the basketball team, nicknamed Mañana by his friends. Kind of a bully jock who treats his close friends with protectiveness and hearty, tough love.
Read all about them in detail in my pre-planning thread! viewtopic.php?t=9024
Dr Adjective

Post by Dr Adjective »

woag it's me sending in ideas just like I said

Raya!
Mercy might be the right one to talk shit about her on the down-low, but maybe not, I dunno.
LK absolutely fancies her and none of the thoughts she has regarding this are in the Bible. She is formally invited to join the horrible mess that is the Red Rocks Polycule if she so desires. Well, it's more of a group of intersecting non-monogamous relationships, but whatever.
Heather's surely got a motorbike to complete the butch stereotype, so she's probably gone through Raya for work on it, and encouraged her to join the boxing club and/or spread anarchist propaganda at her.

Sylvia!
Does she into girls? Heather's tall and buff and known to be sexually liberated.
Might have a vague connection to Hope via sports, Hope's a general helpful busybody for the baseball team and I assume the cheer squad turns up for all the sports... anyway tiny girl solidarity.
Does she into girls but need a soft excuse to justify it to herself? She would've known LK pre-transition, so there's that. Or could just like her as she is now. She's above average height for girls, and a known aficionado of BLÅHAJ, which is... bear adjacent! Probably has DJUNGELSKOG too! But also see above re; her existing romantic entaglements.
And there's the almost-certainly-pregame-only Grace, who plays on the football team and is widely assumed to be gay - tragically she is not, but that shouldn't stop anyone from having a crush. If nothing else she'd be friendly to Sylvia, she's not trying to make any cheerleader enemies, not with how icy Joanne Martinez already is with her.

Céline!
Much easier for Mercy to casually be a dick about. LK may also have made some thoughtless comments, less intentionally mean, more sincerely trying to be funny, but same outcome.

Manuel!
Nerds to pick on? Presenting exhibits A and B, Hope Hynes and LK Mitchell, the tiny disabled dork and the cringy transgender gamer. So much to pick on them over.
Compare and contrast, Heather Klein, who will accept exactly none of his shit if she's present for it. She boxes, she's (barely) taller than him, she has extremely strong opinions that he probably doesn't much care for, it's a hate-match made in hell.
I feel like there's... something, with Grace as well. She'll have crossed paths with him as a school athlete, and whilst she's physically tough, emotionally not so much. I dunno. Maybe something will arise in-play.
[+] V8 - Evie McKown
“Until he extends the circle of his compassion to all living things, man will not himself find peace.” - Albert Schweitzer

S004 Evie McKown made it… neither unchanged nor unscathed.
Equipped with: A single Walkie-Talkie.

M1 "Narrow"
P1 "Gatsby" -> P2 "sunset" -> P3 "Fire" -> P4 “Skateballing” -> P5 “Amaurot”
BH1 “Lone Digger” -> H1 "Lone-coming" -> H2 "Guys and Dolls"
V8:1 "Transmitter Failure" -> V8:2 “Missed My Heart” -> V8:3 “Dusk ‘til Dawn” -> V8:4 "Change, Death" -> V8:5 “Playtime” -> V8:6 "Alps" -> V8:7 “Already Gone” -> V8:8 "Domesday Book" -> V8:9 "Way Home" -> V8:10 “Cobalt” -> V8:11 "Two by Two" -> V8:12 "Kaneda" -> V8:13 "Rage and Resign" -> V8:14 "De grâce" -> V8:15 “Boundries” -> V8:16 "Slab" -> V8:17 "Graceland" -> V8:18 "That Girl" -> V8:19 “Wolf” -> V8:20 "Terror" -> V8:21 “Road” -> V8:22 “World Has Been Changed” -> V8:23 "Exhausted" -> V8:24 "Twilight" -> V8:25 "In from the Cold" -> V8:26 “Heart, Reprise” -> V8:27 “Blood” -> V8:28 “Arrow” -> V8:29 -Escape-
A1 “Dissolve” -> A2 "December"

Wiki
[+] V8 - Bethany Lyon, 05-07-2003 - 11-12-2021
“God judged it better to bring good out of evil than to suffer no evil to exist.” - St. Augustine

S107 Bethany Lyon couldn’t keep it up.
Last alive: The Sheriff’s Office.
Last equipped with: Ski boots, a makeshift spear.

V8:1 "For the wages of sin is death," -> V8:2 "...straight on 'til morning." -> V8:3 "Fissure" -> V8:4 "и засуху победим" -> V8:5 “Castle” -> V8:6 “Venom” -> V8:7 “Scar-crossed armor” -> V8:8 “Bright and Beautiful” -> †

Wiki
[+] V8 - Andrew Lapson, 12-03-2003 - 12-12-2021
"Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent." - Victor Hugo

S016 Andrew Lapson died alone.
Last alive: The Snowfield, near an abandoned campsite
Last equipped with: 300 mg Potassium Cyanide pill (consumed).

P1 "Mystery Science"
H1 "Guys and Dolls"
V8:1 "Beyond figure out" -> V8:2 "Lost Little Bunny" -> V8:3 "Snowblind" -> V8:4 "Daylight" -> V8:5 "Megaphone" -> V8:6 "Hills" -> V8:7 "Prayer" -> †

Wiki
V9 PLANNING THREAD, COME SEE THE FUTURE…
[+] The Future in Shorthand
V9
Heather Klein: multi-instrumentalist, perfectionist, anarchist, kind of unpleasant
Hope Hynes: baseball superfan, superhero regularfan, cyborg (arguably), total sweetheart
Leah-Kim "LK" Mitchell: gamer, streamer, gambler, serial girl-kisser
Mercedes "Mercy" Myers-Colman: horror connoisseur, pop-punk revivalist, theatre kid, party person

V10
Erika Bloom the girlfailure femcel hellgoblin
Danielle "Dani Daggers" DiAngelo the obnoxious goth
Ansa Kosekela the party-time skater
Tamara Tymurivna Lomachenko the HEMA horse girl
BlightLupus

Post by BlightLupus »

Raya Loux
Marie would definitely try to befriend her after learning of her skill and witnessing her confidence, a skilled mechanic is a very useful asset in a world of electronics and machines, after all. Raya would probably remember Jason for all the times he would approach her to build, modify, or fix his..."toys". One day he'll ask for a simple yet oddly specifically calibrated scale, the next day he'll ask her to fix an old, broken flamethrower, and the day after he'll ask her to modify a car engine into a power generator. Is Jason using these items for dangerous and irresponsible stunts? Yes, absolutely. But Raya never gets a dull request from the boy.

Céline Sharpe
Jason is always looking for interesting people, and he would be absolutely fascinated by everything about Céline. He is blunt and straightforward so he has absolutely made several insensitive comments about her name, but "wow, your name is so weird!" is a compliment in his mind. Same goes for her outfit, as Jason would unironically love all her strange and unusual clothes and accessories. Being the way he is, Céline's apathy towards his existence wouldn't bother Jason much, and their relationship would probably mostly consist of Jason talking at the girl without expecting any response.

Lucy would definitely be scared of him, and probably the type that would get bullied by him. Not much else to add beyond that, though.

That's all the ideas I have! Open for any others that you might think of though!
My kids:
[+] Marie Tudor
"There is always someone better than me, is it? Well, that just means I'm not trying hard enough."

A natural leader whose pride and greed is only matched by her diligence.
[+] Jason Chase
"It's showtime!"

A showman and a jokester, constantly on the lookout for the most entertaining thing possible.
[+] Lucy Wu
"Just keep pushing forward, Lucy...It's fine. You can do this."

A shy and timid fencer with determination as strong as steel.
[+] Olivier Hawk
"Aim before you release. Think before you act."

A cold and distant archer with sharp wits and an even sharper tongue.
LYourLocalAutist

Yippie! Ideas!

For Adjective

Raya

I love the idea of LK fancying her. I equally love the idea of Raya just fully being oblivious to this, although they remain friends.

Heather's got "A beeeautiful machine" (Raya's words), and she's content to nod along to her ideological and boxing yapping.

Sylvie

LK and Sylvia are definitely plush buddies. "Especially teddy bears" doesn't mean she only loves bears, Sylvie loves *all* plushes, and LK's healthy BLAHAJ collection gets her excited. There may be something there romantically which Syl can't put her finger on, though. With Heather as well, but she's a bit too intimidating for her to approach. She's definitely friendly back to Grace, trying to ignore or even alleviate the bad blood between her and Jo.

Céline

HELL yeah. Keep the bullies coming. Love it.

Manuel

Hope and LK. Or, as Manuel likes to call them, Chrome and Cringefest. He's definitely casually pushed them around in the hallway more than once. Him and Heather are definitely a hate match from the moment she tried to get in his way. And with Grace? I agree; we'll see what'll arise in-play :3
My Kids:
[+] Raya Loux
Tall, muscular, attractive mechanic girl. Part of a metalworking club and a confident, protective and and friendly personality.
[+] Silvye Rattray
Extremely tiny (5'1) soft girl and flyer for the cheer squad. Exciteable, peppy personality with a latent hidden layer of insecurity.
[+] Céline Sharpe
Strange-named and stranged-clothed girl, ostracized and bullied for essentially being an advertising board for her "psychic" mother. As a result is extremely withdrawn.
Tall, stocky tough boy, member of the basketball team, nicknamed Mañana by his friends. Kind of a bully jock who treats his close friends with protectiveness and hearty, tough love.
f1nch3z

Post by f1nch3z »

RAYA!
Raya immediately strikes me as someone AJ would be friends with, considering the shared interest in mechanics.
Law is probably yet another customer. I imagine anything mechanical he touches is pretty prone to breaking, so he'd connect to her in that way.

CÉLINE!
Since a lot of her connections are through mutual friends (in this case Jason), Adrienne would like her to some extent.
Law has definitely been scammed by her mother and is actively upset about that.
Mihai thinks she's stupid and lets her know that.

MANUEL!
Offering Adrienne as someone else to pick on!
Mihai would honestly get along well with him. Two negatives make a positive, or something like that.
[+] V9 plans
Mihai Dabija - The Combatant
Adrienne Tsai - The Idyllist
Lawrence "Law" Willoughby - The Adventurer
Armani "AJ" Janelle Beaulieu III - The Repairman
Ryuki

Post by Ryuki »

Raya: Taylor’s father works as an auto mechanic. Maybe their fathers work at the same auto shop, and probably got acquainted through them. I can also see her finding Raya attractive.

Sylvia: Does she like actors? Does she like singers? Does she like tall boys? My theater kid Wally is 6ft tall and quite the looker.

Celine: Simon might find her mother’s business interesting (and a good source of inspiration for horror stories) and may have attempted to ask her about it, but probably got ignored.

Mañana: Simon and Don are nerds, so they’ve probably felt the brunt of his bullying at some point. Taylor doesn’t like bullies and she’ll use her martial arts to defend herself and others if he comes for her or her friends.
[+] V9
Felicity "Flick" Franklin- Aspiring Chef
Wallace "Wally" Whitaker- Theater Guy
Donald "Don" Douglas- Gamer Geek
Taylor Turner- Tennis Tomboy
Simon Smith- Horror Nerd
[+] Past Characters
V8
Dominiqua Ashmore
Gwendolyn "Wendy" Kennedy
Karen Nguyen
Chester Folk

V7
Image Ned Jackson
Image Yuki Hayashibara
Image Zachary Beck
Deblod100

Post by Deblod100 »

Nothing that I know for the moment for Mortimer, but-

While I don't have anything for Celine and Manana, I do have things suggestable for the two other characters.

Sylvia is the type who would hang around the boyfriend-stealing jezebel rich girlboss Joanne, which Joanne would have convinced Sylvia to get drunk with her.

Raya is one who can get an acquaintance and friend. Emma needs someone to do her bike, even though she tries to do her own work, but swings her hog bike to Raya to get it all tuned up. Since Raya is also a tall muscular girl, she can be friends and share the gym with Vanessa.
It's so hard when your on your own
You might fall into the Forbidden Zone

[+] V9 kids
Mortimer Schuab - The creator is converted into an avatar of all. Happy to tell you that life is completely meaningless and that everyone is going to die horribly.
Emma Drakenberg-West - Rebelling against the system with the power of metal and punk music gets you by, only for a little while, unless you decide to do the right thing only by getting your hands dirty.
Joanne Martinez - She enforces the authority of the school, but even a queen bee must lose the stinger. Now, she wants to make her point clear on who rules.
Vanessa Thibodeaux - Humans and animals are both the same. The lines officially blur for a butcher who will now become the executioner.
LYourLocalAutist

Ryuki wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 6:11 pm Raya: Taylor’s father works as an auto mechanic. Maybe their fathers work at the same auto shop, and probably got acquainted through them. I can also see her finding Raya attractive.

Sylvia: Does she like actors? Does she like singers? Does she like tall boys? My theater kid Wally is 6ft tall and quite the looker.

Celine: Simon might find her mother’s business interesting (and a good source of inspiration for horror stories) and may have attempted to ask her about it, but probably got ignored.

Mañana: Simon and Don are nerds, so they’ve probably felt the brunt of his bullying at some point. Taylor doesn’t like bullies and she’ll use her martial arts to defend herself and others if he comes for her or her friends.
All these sound great, save for the one for Sylvia... for now. I still gotta think on that one, actually.
My Kids:
[+] Raya Loux
[+] Silvye Rattray
[+] Céline Sharpe
LYourLocalAutist

Deblod100 wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 6:38 pm Nothing that I know for the moment for Mortimer, but-

While I don't have anything for Celine and Manana, I do have things suggestable for the two other characters.

Sylvia is the type who would hang around the boyfriend-stealing jezebel rich girlboss Joanne, which Joanne would have convinced Sylvia to get drunk with her.

Raya is one who can get an acquaintance and friend. Emma needs someone to do her bike, even though she tries to do her own work, but swings her hog bike to Raya to get it all tuned up. Since Raya is also a tall muscular girl, she can be friends and share the gym with Vanessa.
That all works! Love it.
My Kids:
[+] Raya Loux
[+] Silvye Rattray
[+] Céline Sharpe
EllisWilson

Post by EllisWilson »

Wade has probably seen Celine around, and, since his brain has been poisoned with a consistent stream of horror films since he was like 12, he is freaked right out by her because nothing good ever comes from oddly dressed girls with no outward emotions. Think of an elephant being afraid of a mouse and you'll get the vibe I'm going for here.

For Manuel, I give you Alec, a scrawny, unathletic, unconfident, comic book geek. Match made in hell right there.

I don't have much else, I'm afraid.
FlockOfHens

Post by FlockOfHens »

Beau:
For Raya, Beau would probably be crushing on her! She cares a lot about self-improvement, which he wants to strive for.
For Sylvie, SHORTIES UNITE!!! 'Nuff said.
For Manuel, he may have run into Beau while working out.

Inessa:
Inessa would be friends with Sylvie & Céline only because they looked like in-universe anime characters. Other than that, I don't know how to expand their relationships.

Marino:
Even though they're in different sports, I'd see Marino & Manuel getting along with each other! The two of them are both bullies and jocks!
For Céline, she'd be one of Marino's victims.
I'm unsure if Sylvie would be into tall bad boys, but Marino's up for grabs!

Remi:
Remi may have met Raya when her parents' car was repaired. The two learned more about each other than they would in school.
Remi would also hate Manuel because of his bullying. She would trash-talk him behind his back.
Sylvie & Remi may also have been friends when Remi was still on the Swim team. The two would continue to be friends when Remi quit for unknown reasons.
LYourLocalAutist

FlockOfHens wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2024 8:20 pm Beau:
For Raya, Beau would probably be crushing on her! She cares a lot about self-improvement, which he wants to strive for.
For Sylvie, SHORTIES UNITE!!! 'Nuff said.
For Manuel, he may have run into Beau while working out.

Inessa:
Inessa would be friends with Sylvie & Céline only because they looked like in-universe anime characters. Other than that, I don't know how to expand their relationships.

Marino:
Even though they're in different sports, I'd see Marino & Manuel getting along with each other! The two of them are both bullies and jocks!
For Céline, she'd be one of Marino's victims.
I'm unsure if Sylvie would be into tall bad boys, but Marino's up for grabs!

Remi:
Remi may have met Raya when her parents' car was repaired. The two learned more about each other than they would in school.
Remi would also hate Manuel because of his bullying. She would trash-talk him behind his back.
Sylvie & Remi may also have been friends when Remi was still on the Swim team. The two would continue to be friends when Remi quit for unknown reasons.
Just read thru your kid post, love them! Let's review these *opinions* then...

Beau Larkfinn

Raya Loux
Due to their shared interest in self-improvement Raya finds Beau especially fun to hang around, exchanging tips on various related subjects.

Sylvie Rattray
Shorties unite indeed. Beau's confidence and skill at what he does makes Sylvie a bit less self-conscious about her height. She also loves to talk about animals with him.

Manuel's seen this kid around, especially in the Gym. According to the people, he's really good at being outdoors- that's cool, he guesses. He doesn't really bully him, but he definitely jokes around with calling him a twunk.

Inessa Highland-Roberts

...Yea I dunno how to expand on that either

Marino Jaivira

What's good, dawg? Manuel and Marino have a lot to bond about. From both being mean-faced delinquent jocks to sharing in a spanish heritage, they're around each other a lot, sometimes talking trash, sometimes talking sport, all times being homies.

Céline Sharpe
Another day, another bully, another situation to ignore and detatch herself from, even when she's hit. Damned clothes...

Sylvie Rattray
Another Jock she feels remarkably nervous around whenever she cheers for their games. Add it to the list.

Remi Dayfree

Raya Loux
I like the idea of them learning more about each other and spending more time together outside of the school and inside of the garage. They'd become chill acquaintances.

He heard she was talking shit. He periodically shoots her pissed-off glares.

Sylvie Rattray
Another Cheerleader-Sports person friendship! This one was strong enough that the two continued to hang out even after Remi stopped doing sports.
My Kids:
[+] Raya Loux
[+] Silvye Rattray
[+] Céline Sharpe
midnight_twelve

Post by midnight_twelve »

Raya!
I think my kid Rowan is going to drive a really beaten up and literally rusty old van or pickup or something from like the 60s that’s barely surviving. Perhaps she has made this Raya’s problem on occasion, and your kid has given the vehicle a few new leases on life?

Sylvie!!
Hayden’s too universally reviled to be a true prep, but since Sylvie has upper class parents, they might have grown up in the same circles. She probably hates him.

Niall is popular and involved in sports so probably friendly acquaintances with the cheer team, can’t think of anything more specific for him and Sylvie ATM.

Céline!!!
My kid Hayden has definitely been a bully of Céline’s. He’d try and wind her up like “You know fortune telling’s not real right?”, though if she doesn’t react he’d probably leave her alone eventually.

Conversely, Rowan is probably nice to her, since they share a similar aesthetic and Rowan’s generally non-judgemental and chill with people.

Manuel!!!!
James is a kind of dorky kid who has probably been shoved into a few lockers in his life. Even though he gets on well with most people I can see Manuel as a present or former bully of his.

You can also bully Hayden. He’s an easy target.

Niall is another sporty kid, albeit a different sport (American football), so they might be socially adjacent as jocks. I don’t think Niall would like him much. Up to you if that’s mutual but I don’t think Niall would be easily bullied.
Fredrick Stanley "Fred" Hobbes
Born 23rd April 2004 - Died 13th December 2021
“Do you think we were bad people, before we came here? Or just like, weak?”

Chloé Margot Delacroix
Born 21st November 2003 - Died 13th December 2021
“I am going to get everyone off of this island.”

V9 Planning Thread

get krabby, eat patties on discord
LYourLocalAutist

midnight_twelve wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2024 10:08 pm Raya!
I think my kid Rowan is going to drive a really beaten up and literally rusty old van or pickup or something from like the 60s that’s barely surviving. Perhaps she has made this Raya’s problem on occasion, and your kid has given the vehicle a few new leases on life?

Sylvie!!
Hayden’s too universally reviled to be a true prep, but since Sylvie has upper class parents, they might have grown up in the same circles. She probably hates him.

Niall is popular and involved in sports so probably friendly acquaintances with the cheer team, can’t think of anything more specific for him and Sylvie ATM.

Céline!!!
My kid Hayden has definitely been a bully of Céline’s. He’d try and wind her up like “You know fortune telling’s not real right?”, though if she doesn’t react he’d probably leave her alone eventually.

Conversely, Rowan is probably nice to her, since they share a similar aesthetic and Rowan’s generally non-judgemental and chill with people.

Manuel!!!!
James is a kind of dorky kid who has probably been shoved into a few lockers in his life. Even though he gets on well with most people I can see Manuel as a present or former bully of his.

You can also bully Hayden. He’s an easy target.

Niall is another sporty kid, albeit a different sport (American football), so they might be socially adjacent as jocks. I don’t think Niall would like him much. Up to you if that’s mutual but I don’t think Niall would be easily bullied.
Alriiight, all these sound great!

For Rowan, he has nothing to worry about his old 60s pickup; Raya would *love* to work on something like that. Her favorite vehicle she's ever worked on was an old car from the 40s. She'd be cheerful while servicing it and Rowan and Raya would probably chat a lot.

Now with Hayden, another bully on the pile that is Céline is always welcome. Keep it up. She's a fun target. Unfortunately for Rowan, his kindness likely hasn't gotten him much of anywhere with her, though she might've acknowledged him once or twice.

James and Hayden have likely been picked on by Manuel once or twice, but they aren't his usual, constant targets. I love the concept of his dynamic with Niel, and how even though they're socially adjacent the two wouldn't like each other very much.

Thanks for replying to my thread! :)
My Kids:
[+] Raya Loux
[+] Silvye Rattray
[+] Céline Sharpe

Return to “V9 Pregame Planning”