V8 Murder Predictions

Really immerse yourself in the universe by being those people that gamble on these kids

Discuss anything and everything that has to do with SOTF here -- from your favorite character to comments and suggestions about the site! This forum also contains roleplaying guides for your benefit!
CardboardAirplane

V8 Murder Predictions

Post by CardboardAirplane »

Taking a great deal of inspiration from a Mini thread, there's a template for predicting the intentions of the kids on the island.

You can find the template here.

(Will be updated as people get approved, won't mark who dies though)
[+] V8
Image S027: Perante Losoa - ELIMINATED 85th of 134 by Danger Zone on Day 5: The People Pleaser ~ “I’m not giving up, by the way. So just… Don’t be mad at me.”
1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10
Image S084: Jack Kilgore - ELIMINATED 89th of 134 by Matthew Bell on Day 5: The Epic Gamer ~ “I’m not the asshole for wanting to live!”
1/2/3/4/5

Relationship Thread
[+] V9
Image Tyson Peraday: The Birdwatcher ~ "Hatred is the coward's revenge for being intimidated." - George Bernard Shaw
Image Kaden "K.K" Kirabo: The Botanist ~ "Don’t try to be a hero, or a sage, or a warrior. Just exist for a while and be decent." - Alexander McKechnie
Image Bailey Gema: The Delinquent ~ "Every day the clock resets. Your wins don't matter. Your failures don't matter. Don't stress on what was, fight for what could be." - Sean Higgins
Image Arran Hensley: The Nonconformist ~ "If you've got to be unhappy, you may as well keep regular habits." - Louis-Ferdinand Céline

Relationship Thread

Return to “Roleplaying Discussion”