Mortality

The End

The foreman's office is a free-standing building raised up a story above the ground, a design that allowed the foreman to see all the goings on of the mine from the balcony that ran along the side of the office. On the inside, the office itself is rather bare. A desk sits in the middle of the room with three chairs lying fallen around it, and a filing cabinet lies on its side in one corner of the room. An ornate wooden cabinet containing some old cigars and a bottle of whiskey, along with some faded and partly-rotten papers that may have once been employee paperwork, also sits against one wall.
CardboardAirplane

Mortality

Post by CardboardAirplane »

Back to where it started.

(Perante Losoa continued from Avoidance)

He thought it would be quick. It’d sure as hell be a lot better than getting beaten to death with a club or something like that.

As a beeping sound filled the air, he learned that the anticipation itself was like a knife to the gut. He could’ve very well mistaken the collar for draining his very life force at the moment. It was the fall before the impact.

His entire body shook, but while he stopped walking, he didn’t waver.

Just stay calm, stop shaking.

He listened in to the harsh sound filling his mind. It was a clock counting down to his death.

His body was forced to keep on moving, each step felt heavy. He had to commit.

He kept repeating to himself to stay calm and stop shaking.

Keep calm, it’ll all be over soon.

Just stay calm and stop shaking.

And he had stopped.

S027: Perante Losoa - Deceased
84 remain.
[+] V8
Image S027: Perante Losoa - ELIMINATED 85th of 134 by Danger Zone on Day 5: The People Pleaser ~ “I’m not giving up, by the way. So just… Don’t be mad at me.”
1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10
Image S084: Jack Kilgore - ELIMINATED 89th of 134 by Matthew Bell on Day 5: The Epic Gamer ~ “I’m not the asshole for wanting to live!”
1/2/3/4/5

Relationship Thread
[+] V9
Image Tyson Peraday: The Birdwatcher ~ "Hatred is the coward's revenge for being intimidated." - George Bernard Shaw
Image Kaden "K.K" Kirabo: The Botanist ~ "Don’t try to be a hero, or a sage, or a warrior. Just exist for a while and be decent." - Alexander McKechnie
Image Bailey Gema: The Delinquent ~ "Every day the clock resets. Your wins don't matter. Your failures don't matter. Don't stress on what was, fight for what could be." - Sean Higgins
Image Arran Hensley: The Nonconformist ~ "If you've got to be unhappy, you may as well keep regular habits." - Louis-Ferdinand Céline

Relationship Thread

Return to “The Foreman’s Office (DANGER ZONE)”