Morning Pyre

Day 2, Post Announcements

Located on the shore of the frozen lake between the forest itself, the campground was a popular summer getaway spot for residents of the town, frequently featuring BBQs and games of softball among other activities. The campground now is home to a few abandoned tents, an outhouse, and a single lonely log cabin with a small jetty. The time left abandoned has seen the log cabin, outhouse and jetty become covered in moss.
PlatFleece

Post by PlatFleece »

When Donovan dragged Jenny out, she wasn't expecting him to not come back in.

"Go? Now?" Jenny asked him. She wanted to complain at first. After all, they just got here, and they just met two new people, but the look on Donovan's eyes told her that he knew something, or at least, that he had a bad feeling. Jenny didn't think that meant anything, but she was wrong about Crystal, and if she was wrong about Crystal, what about two people she hadn't hung out with as much?

In a game, you trust your teammate, and right now, Donovan was her only teammate. This was going to risk a lot, but he should know that it's risking him too. She may as well trust him, just so that they have a better chance of surviving.

"...Fine. But we have to find shelter or something, Don. Can't just be sleeping under a tree every day." Jenny gripped her weapon and followed his lead.

((Jennifer Farrow continued elsewhere))
Ryuki

Post by Ryuki »

Before Chester could ask anything else, Donovan and Jenny made their exit. He had hoped to ask them about helping out with his plan to build a fire. However, it looked like they didn’t trust Chester and Perante enough to stay and chat.

“Well dang,” said Chester, “I was gonna share my plan, but I guess they wouldn’t be interested anyway.”

Chester set his stuff down and glanced around.

“Okay,” Chester said rubbing his hands together, “Let’s see if we can find something to burn.”

(Chester Folk, continued elsewhere…)
[+] V9
Felicity "Flick" Franklin- Aspiring Chef
Wallace "Wally" Whitaker- Theater Guy
Donald "Don" Douglas- Gamer Geek
Taylor Turner- Tennis Tomboy
Simon Smith- Horror Nerd
[+] Past Characters
V8
Dominiqua Ashmore
Gwendolyn "Wendy" Kennedy
Karen Nguyen
Chester Folk

V7
Image Ned Jackson
Image Yuki Hayashibara
Image Zachary Beck
CardboardAirplane

Post by CardboardAirplane »

"Donovan said that they've only seen liars and thieves..." He muttered. "And if he saw someone die, I don't completely blame them."

He put his hands on his hips and relaxed a little, only realizing now that he was rather tense the entire time.

"But like, everyone's just scared ya know? If we just like, show everyone that we're not a threat then they'll calm down. It's not like everyone would rather go through the game than find an alternative method of living. I'm sure they'll fold at some point."

He nodded his head.

"Right. Let's not waste any time, eh?"

(Perante Losoa continued in All it takes is a spark)
[+] V8
Image S027: Perante Losoa - ELIMINATED 85th of 134 by Danger Zone on Day 5: The People Pleaser ~ “I’m not giving up, by the way. So just… Don’t be mad at me.”
1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10
Image S084: Jack Kilgore - ELIMINATED 89th of 134 by Matthew Bell on Day 5: The Epic Gamer ~ “I’m not the asshole for wanting to live!”
1/2/3/4/5

Relationship Thread
[+] V9
Image Tyson Peraday: The Birdwatcher ~ "Hatred is the coward's revenge for being intimidated." - George Bernard Shaw
Image Kaden "K.K" Kirabo: The Botanist ~ "Don’t try to be a hero, or a sage, or a warrior. Just exist for a while and be decent." - Alexander McKechnie
Image Bailey Gema: The Delinquent ~ "Every day the clock resets. Your wins don't matter. Your failures don't matter. Don't stress on what was, fight for what could be." - Sean Higgins
Image Arran Hensley: The Nonconformist ~ "If you've got to be unhappy, you may as well keep regular habits." - Louis-Ferdinand Céline

Relationship Thread

Return to “The Campground”