Prom Royalty Voting

Polls regarding the winners of the Best Kill Award and Best Death Award go here, along with voting for club and team positions in pregame, and any other unrelated polls you feel like holding.
Sansa

Post by Sansa »

Tristan O'Hara votes for Tristan O'Hara for Prom King and Ivy Langley for Prom Queen.

"Homegirl wants it and would look cute AF up there and I know I would never hear the end of it if a girl she didn't like won, and I kinda wanna win so I'm not gonna shoot myself in the foot by voting for someone else lmao."
backslash

Post by backslash »

Four days left for voting.
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
backslash

Post by backslash »

Two days-ish left to vote.
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
Melusine

Post by Melusine »

Willow O'Neal votes for Jonah Heartgrave for king and Arizona "Tea" Butler for queen
Grand Moff Hissa

Post by Grand Moff Hissa »

Juliette Sargent votes:

King: Nathan Coleman
Queen: Faith Marshal-Mackenzie

"Our school has been wonderfully supportive of Nathan this year, and I'd love to see it continue. I'd hate to think people would be unwilling to vote him for such a meaningless title as Prom King when it'd absolutely make his night. I don't really care who wins Queen but Faith has seemed to do a good job since the other election so she can be monarch as well as executive."

Alton Gerow votes:

King: Julien Leblanc
Queen: Lori Martin

"It won't happen. The support isn't there. Julien lacks the presence to carry this sort of event; he lost the vice-presidential election and that saw him only compared to others who chose to put themselves forward. Lori is probably below at least five other cheerleaders. But what can I say? I'm fond enough of them, in their own ways, and this is a meaningless contest with potential for drama better viewed from a distance. Whatever happens, this way I can honestly say I had no role in deciding the outcome."

Lavender Ripley votes:

King: Connor Lorenzen
Queen: Camille Bellgarde

"It would be lovely to see somebody conscientious and progressive win Prom Queen, and I can't think of anyone more deserving than Camille. Plus, she seems gutsy enough to do something interesting with it. For King, I have to take the strategic pick and go with one of the jocks who has a chance and is actually a decent person. Connor keeps bad company sometimes, but that comes with being on a team with people, and he's a perfectly fine guy in his own right."

Phillip Oliveres votes:

King: Lucas Diaz
Queen: Beryl Mahelona

"I've gotta back up Lucas, man. He came through for me and I kinda let him down so maybe this can settle the debt. If he even wants to be King? Would he want to be King? Maybe not, but my pencil doesn't have an eraser. And the table master still holds sway, so it's Beryl all the way."

Sven Vee votes:

King: n/a
Queen: n/a

"Prom sounds dreadful, and as nights go it's surely one of the most dangerous for drunk driving. No, I'll spend the evening at home, maybe turn in for bed early."

Misty Browder votes:

King: Max Rudolph
Queen: Lyra Doyle

"Max deserves it more than anyone else. We may not perfectly agree but he sure engages with more honesty and intelligence than anyone else in our class. And I don't like Lyra much at all but we can look past that to make sure she gets some recognition she deserves, can't we? You know, it's every girl's dream to be Prom Queen, right?

"...I'd feel bad if Max had to dance with her, though."
Melusine

Post by Melusine »

Angie votes Declyn for king and Mikki for queen

Pippi

Post by Pippi »

Lyra Doyle votes Zen Alicea Feliciano for Prom King and Zen Alicea Feliciano for Prom Queen.
"I mean, who ELSE was it gonna be?"

Stepney Cruz votes Demetri Futscher for Prom King and Ivy Langley for Prom Queen.
"Getting to watch these two forced into interacting with each other would be the highlight of my life. Ivy could go all Carrie on me afterwards and I wouldn't care, it'd be so worth it."

Katie Agustien votes Tyrell Lahti for Prom King and Saffron Fields for Prom Queen.
"Listen, I ain't got a chance in hell of making Queen, and if anyone in this school deserves it, it's, y'know, the girl I've been checking my phone every 10 seconds for notifications from. And... ugh, whatever, voting for the only guy here I really care about. Dunno if he even cares about prom, but whatever."

Dean Puchero votes Dante Valiero for Prom King and Forrest Quin for Prom Queen.
"Let's make this as chill as possible."

Aurelien Valter votes votes Myles Roux for Prom King and neglects to vote for Prom Queen.
"... Listen, I've got my reasons, all right?"
[+] V9
Amber Barnes
Dennis "Buck" Buckley
Patty English
Alejandro Garcia de Teresa
[+] The Past
V8
S009 - Trinity Ashmore - DECEASED - Sasumata - Embrace the dark you call a home, gaze upon an empty white throne - overlords! > Zeus > Road > Recycle > Clarification > Now? > Dodge
Pregame - Annabelle > Light > Treasures

S019 - Robin Valenti - DECEASED - Bowie knife - And if you don't love me now, you will never love me again, I can still hear you saying you would never break the chain - Lights
Pregame - Tears
The Past - like > You
It's Media - awry

S038 - Jess Kawazoe - DECEASED - MAC-11 - What's going on? Could this be my understanding? It's not your fault, I was being too demanding - Veridis > Lines > Circuit > Human
Pregame - Voyager
It's Media - ALERT

S054 - Beatrice Briggs - DECEASED - Broadaxe - Calling for the hero, here comes a big rush, if only for tomorrow, hold on and push up - Prison > Healing > father > Flowers > Beautiful > Gentle > Sing > Ordovician > You > Permian > World > sunflower > universe
Pregame - Sunset

Left Behind (Pregame)
Poppy Fontaine - Here comes the sun, here comes the raging sun, and it's raging on and so we rage as one, on until the day is done - Pregame - door > Fight!
It's Media - neighbors

Ada Bentley - Stranded on an island made of glass, trapped between the future and the past - Pregame - Intro
It's Media - Typo! > Neighbourhood > everyone

V7
B006 - Stepney Cruz - DEAD - Dynasty decapitated, you just might see a ghost tonight - Mountain Bike - Localised - Catastrophe - Inferno
Pregame - Chill - Loss - Realm
Trip - Loved

G035 - Katie Agustien - DEAD - There's only two ways that these things can go, good or bad and how was I to know that all your friends won't hold any grudges, I got the final judgment - The World's Sharpest Knife™ - Dread - Skin - ieatnothing - Satisfaction - Tempest - Zero
Pregame - Vend-etta - Flames - Fleet - Monachopsis - Glitter
Trip - G҉ A҉ N҉ G҉

B028 - Aurelien Valter - DEAD - When everything's lost, they pick up their hearts and avenge defeat, before it all starts, they suffer through harm just to touch a dream - Spiked Mace, Glock 19, Min-Jae Parker's Crossbow - Nightmare - Bubbles - Neighbourhood - Tragedy - Make It - Fiend - Sleet - Love - Walls - Friends - Key - Everything - Gotta - Ghosts - Alone
Pregame - Shark - Heart
Prom - Link - Gradation - Ballare
Trip - Inferis - Scusare

B052 - Garren Mortimer - DEAD- Cut up and I can't feel my hands, no need to chase, can you relate, can you keep up the pace like you're dying for this? - Bryan Calvert's SPAS-12, Alligator tooth sword - Sky - Geek - Nation - No - Dilemma - Mauerbauertraurigkeit - Struck - Punishment - Énouement - Pain - Learn - lamb - Moves
Pregame - Rain
Trip - Life

Meanwhile
Lyra Doyle - Let's live tonight like fireflies, and one by one light up the sky - Pop!
Pregame - Evolution - Life - Lo Mein
Memories - Forward - Odds

Dean Puchero - By July you'd made a whole bunch of brand new friends, people you used to look down on, and you'd figured out a way to make real money - Phone - Angel
Pregame - Generation - Prince
Memories - Star
Prom - Sun - Luster

V6
Bryony Adams - Burning bright until the end, now you'll be missing from the photographs
Astrid Tate - So what became of loving man, and what became of you?
Mia Rose - You can't understand that I won't leave 'til we're finished here, and then you'll find out where it all went wrong

V5
Owen Kay - I fold my tie and ribbon to hide my scars, that's how it starts
Amy Bachelor - Can you whisper, as it crumbles and breaks, as you shiver, count up all your mistakes
Francis St. Ledger - So a day when you've lost yourself completely could be a night when your life ends

V4
George Leidman (Adopted from Blastinus) - Now if we jump together at least we can swim far away from the wreck that we made
Tim - Freddie - Kendra
[+] The Future
Boyd Adkinson - Ain't no surprise that I can't sleep tonight, my only vice is standing by your side
Redd Quintero
Melissa 'Lissa' McCree
Jamie Mittelman
Tabitha 'Tabby' Sun
Natalie McGuiness
Takumi Tsunoda
Ophelia Wright
Anna Montgomery
Jordan Rush
Patton Tesser
"bryony and alba would definitely join the terrorists quote me on this put this quote in signatures put it in history books" - Cicada Days, 2017
backslash

Post by backslash »

And that is time. Voting is now closed, and votes will be tallied shortly.
backslash

Post by backslash »

Okay students, please congratulate your 2018 George Hunter High School Prom King and Queen, Connor Lorenzen and Ivy Langley.

Return to “Polls”