Flight Terminal

Open!

Just off the shore of the island, the partially submerged wreckage of an old, four-passenger propeller plane can be found. While most of its body is jutting out of the water, the tail is submerged and buried in sediment. Luckily for the adventurous, the cabin doors are still accessible and provide access inside the craft. The interior is also relatively intact, although it smells strongly of mold and rocks gently with any large waves or high winds.
CardboardAirplane

Post by CardboardAirplane »

"Cool, time to get the fuck out of here." As Matthew was walking off, Jack opened his duffel bag and considered for a moment keeping his axe in there for now so he wouldn't have to hold it. Part of him couldn't really be bothered to keep it on hand anyway.

The prospect of being ambushed and fucking dying eventually kept him from doing so.

Forgetting to zip the bag closed, he ran up to catch up as he wanted to stay somewhat close to the other kid. Just so Matthew could have his back... Oh yeah, and I guess so he could keep Matthew safer too I guess. That too. Yeah, if some guy tried to attack them, surely Jack could do something that Matthew couldn't, surely.

He kind of expected him to be the one leading the way anyway so he wouldn't do much navigating of his own.

(Jack Kilgore continued at Ursa Major Meltdown)
[+] V8
Image S027: Perante Losoa - ELIMINATED 85th of 134 by Danger Zone on Day 5: The People Pleaser ~ “I’m not giving up, by the way. So just… Don’t be mad at me.”
1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10
Image S084: Jack Kilgore - ELIMINATED 89th of 134 by Matthew Bell on Day 5: The Epic Gamer ~ “I’m not the asshole for wanting to live!”
1/2/3/4/5

Relationship Thread
[+] V9
Image Tyson Peraday: The Birdwatcher ~ "Hatred is the coward's revenge for being intimidated." - George Bernard Shaw
Image Kaden "K.K" Kirabo: The Botanist ~ "Don’t try to be a hero, or a sage, or a warrior. Just exist for a while and be decent." - Alexander McKechnie
Image Bailey Gema: The Delinquent ~ "Every day the clock resets. Your wins don't matter. Your failures don't matter. Don't stress on what was, fight for what could be." - Sean Higgins
Image Arran Hensley: The Nonconformist ~ "If you've got to be unhappy, you may as well keep regular habits." - Louis-Ferdinand Céline

Relationship Thread

Return to “Downed Plane (DANGER ZONE)”