I Hardly Knew Ya

Open and Back in Business - Crazed and Flighty

Behind the church, surrounded by a wrought iron fence and under the shadow of the mountain, sits the graveyard. Each resting place marked with either a worn tombstone or simple wooden cross. Always covered with a layer of snow and ice, the ground in the graveyard is cracked and split, the result of the same seismic activity that is also affecting the church. This has created a foreboding scene: in certain places, the coffins of the dead residents can be seen where graves have opened due to the disturbance. There are also open graves that present a fall hazard for someone traversing the area. At the back of the graveyard is a small wooden shed which once contained the grave keeper's tools, though it now stands empty and only offers meager shelter from the elements.
Laurels

Post by Laurels »

Letitia raised an eyebrow as Fey responded to her demand. Annoyingly, her response wasn't to just give her the damn bag and then fuck off into the ether. It was to piss off Letitia even more.

"Wow. Now you're seven feet deep."

Letitia moved closer, keeping the rifle aimed squarely at Fey's chest.

"Look, I'm sure your single black friend appreciated you marching and maybe you got a few extra likes on Twitter for it, but frankly, I don't give a shit."

Letitia glared at the girl.

"You want to know why I killed Joan? Because she tried to surprise and attack me and some other guys. I was going to let her go in exchange for a bottle of water, but she decided to fuck around and find out. That's why her name ended up on the announcements.

Maybe that wasn't wholly truthful, but Fey needed to get the point sooner. Otherwise Letitia would have to add another kill to her name.

"I'll give you ten seconds to decide if you're going to be on tomorrow's."
D/N

Post by D/N »

Oh Leticia.

"You keep on digging. You've proved MY point. Bitch. You're a fucking killer. That's your whole thing. Guess a thief too. I'm killing NOBODY. Who you think's better?"

There was only one answer to that. All the last few days, what almost maybe a week. Fey had done nothing here but freak out and wanter and get all sobtastic about dying here and wanting to die and wanting to get blitzed.

And that made her the single best person here.

And made her want to live just a little bit longer. Which seeing how Leticia was really getting antsy, OK, maybe time to let this go.

So Fey stopped with the glare and dropped her eyes.

"I don't need no fucking bag," she muttered.

And she walked off. Slowly. Sloooowly...

But then fuckit, she turned back.

"Black bitch!"

And she ran.

By the time she was out of Leticia's sight she was laughing.

Was the truth, wasn't it? Leticia was black. And she was a bitch.

Fey was off in search of snow and the new day.

(Fey Zelenka-Morrison continued elsewhere)
Maeve Exley
Jace Perlmutter
Elias Valdivia

Always Remembered:
v8!
G123 - Fey Zelenka-Morrison - DECEASED Well So Could Anyone

v7!
G080 - Nikki Nelson-Kelly - DECEASED Castles Fall in the Sand

v6!
B029: Aiden Slattery - DECEASED Get Off the Floor
G058: Kaitlyn Greene - DECEASED She Knew She'd Found Freedom

v5!
G038: Deanna Hull - DECEASED From Sea to Sky
B023: Jesse Jennings - DECEASED From Vision to Glory

v4!
G077: Andrea Raymer - ALIVE
B022: Imraan Al-Hariq - DECEASED
B006: Ricky Fortino - DECEASED
G036: Carly Jean Dooley - DECEASED

v3!
G045 - Eris Marquis - DECEASED
B104 - Jonathan Lancer - DECEASED
Laurels

Post by Laurels »

Ok good. Fey was going to leave a bag and fuck off. Letitia had successfully robbed the girl without getting any-

Black bitch!

Fey ran away. Letitia kept the gun aimed at the girl, but she didn't bother pulling the trigger.

"My ammo's too good for that cunt," she muttered to herself.

Letitia walked over and picked up Fey's bag.

"Alright," she said to herself. "Let's see what we got."

Letitia walked the opposite way out of the graveyard. This robbery just bought her a few more days on this island and ensured that trash would die sooner. All in all, it was a good day for her.

((Letitia May continued elsewhere))

Return to “The Graveyard”