Puella Magi Mafia Game Thread

/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Want to play the forum game of intrigue and deception? Find it here.
Fenris

Post by Fenris »

The night phase will be ending shortly. This is a last warning for all outstanding actions.
"Well, Fenris, the King of Gossip. We meet again."
[+] v7
the dead:
Image[B040] Dante Valerio - Fell asleep too early.
[V7] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: None Now: [Start] Prom: [Start] Trip: [Start]
Image[G014] Apollonia "Nia" Karahalios - T-R-I-E-D.
[V7] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: [Start] Now: [Start] Prom: None Trip: [Start]
Image[B004] Axel Fontaine - Lost his place.
[V7] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: [Start] Now: [Start] Prom: [Start] Trip: [Start]
Image[G041] Ivy Langley - Together forever.
[V7] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

the living:
ImageArtem Fyodorov - Desperate.
[Meanwhile] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: [Start] Now: [Start] Prom: [Start]
ImageZen Alicea Feliciano - On vacation!
[Meanwhile] [x]
Fenris

Post by Fenris »

The death of a child is always a tragedy.

Of course, they were nearly all children, by legal definitions, but the life of a magical girl aged one far beyond their years. They fought for their lives, for the lives of everyone they loved or had ever known, every day. Keeping one's innocence in such circumstances was a near-impossibility. No, those among them that could still truly be considered children were few and far between.

The youngest among them,
YUMA CHITOSE, could not have understood the gravity of her circumstances. Her guardian yet lived, and she mourned, she should have been there to protect her, she should have been stricter, she had banned her from leaving the house at night but she'd been too eager to help, too willful. That willfullness cost her her life.

Hers was not the only death that night, though the other seemed inevitable to all who knew her.

SAYAKA MIKI, after all, cared for nothing more than justice. Despite the obvious risk to life and limb, there was no chance she would be able to keep herself from investigating these terrible crimes. For her trouble, she was permanently silenced. An occupational hazard, perhaps, but still, anything she had learned in her travels had died along with her.

The nights grew evermore silent and still.

YUMA CHITOSE - FOLLOWER (Emprexx Plush)
SAYAKA MIKI - GUNSMITH (MurderWeasel)

Day 4 begins now and will run until Thursday, September 19th at 6 PM EST or until a vote to lynch is reached.

11 alive means 6 to lynch. Dark clouds are closing in.
[+] v7
the dead:
[V7] [x] [x] [x]

the living:
[Meanwhile] [x] [x] [x]
[Meanwhile] [x]
MethodicalSlacker

Post by MethodicalSlacker »

So I know there was a point a couple days ago how a "RIP" after night deaths could be viewed as Sus because it's something Mafia will do to blend in and also gloat but I think I'm justified in saying uh

FUCKING RIP
[+] Recommended Reading Order
—The Heaven Panel—

Image / Image - G051: Lili Williams: 1. Hope springs eternal. Kidnapped from her school trip and thrown into a horrific death game, Lili wanders the wasteland in search of her past life before it slides away from her for good.

Meanwhile 1. From Here On Out [Complete] Marie Bernstein eats ice cream with her friend and gets a text message.

Image / Image - B043: Arthur Bernstein: 2. Blood is thicker than water. Seeking his sister's comfort, Arthur takes up the spear and walks alongside another.

Meanwhile 2. Colorless [Complete] A family reunion under less than ideal circumstances. When trying to unravel the mystery of her brother's death at the hands of esoteric serial terrorists, Marie discovers more than she bargained for.

——The Earth Panel——

𝄇

Image - G026: Liberty "Bert" Wren: 3. It is happening again. To make things right, Bert must understand where things went wrong.

Image - B049: Max Rudolph: 4. The words we use to construct our realities often also make up the links in our chains. Fleeing a vision, Max builds his most elaborate prison yet.

Image - B032: Lucas Diaz: 5. A life lived through the views of others. In pursuit of revenge and his own death, Lucas Diaz interrupts the falling of many dominos.

Meanwhile 3. Because We Love You [Complete] Selections from a Google Drive, never to be logged into again.

Meanwhile 4. The Lines We Draw [Complete] In the process of collecting his brother's memories, Milo Diaz has a fitful morning.

Image - G007: Violet Schmidt: 6. The stars in the night sky do not make pictures. Breathing on both sides of the water, Violet Schmidt journeys to escape the confines of her own mind, and her reality.

Meanwhile 5. Years of Pilgrimage [???] Dana Schmidt is dreaming.

Meanwhile 6. Colorless II [Ongoing] Charlie Bernstein returns to the desert and finds it empty.

Meanwhile 7. Writing the Enigma [Ongoing] Randy Rudolph provides lodgings for Marie Bernstein as she investigates Survival of the Fittest, the city of Chattanooga, and the meaning of water.

———The Hell Panel———

¿
S080: Kyle 'K' Emerson: [?]. You can never really know a person. Determined to return home to his elder sister, K. Emerson tries to wait it out while he still can.

S089: Amaryllis Peszek-Byrne: [X]. Rise from your grave. Witnessing herself at her worst, Amaryllis tries to sustain her belief that a better world is possible.
[+] Other Threads
Virtual Pilgrimage: Exploring the Pregame Cities of SOTF
MethodicalSlacker

—The Heaven Panel—

Image / Image - G051: Lili Williams: 1. Hope springs eternal. Kidnapped from her school trip and thrown into a horrific death game, Lili wanders the wasteland in search of her past life before it slides away from her for good.

Meanwhile 1. From Here On Out [Complete] Marie Bernstein eats ice cream with her friend and gets a text message.

Image / Image - B043: Arthur Bernstein: 2. Blood is thicker than water. Seeking his sister's comfort, Arthur takes up the spear and walks alongside another.

Meanwhile 2. Colorless [Complete] A family reunion under less than ideal circumstances. When trying to unravel the mystery of her brother's death at the hands of esoteric serial terrorists, Marie discovers more than she bargained for.

——The Earth Panel——

𝄇

Image - G026: Liberty "Bert" Wren: 3. It is happening again. To make things right, Bert must understand where things went wrong.

Image - B049: Max Rudolph: 4. The words we use to construct our realities often also make up the links in our chains. Fleeing a vision, Max builds his most elaborate prison yet.

Image - B032: Lucas Diaz: 5. A life lived through the views of others. In pursuit of revenge and his own death, Lucas Diaz interrupts the falling of many dominos.

Meanwhile 3. Because We Love You [Complete] Selections from a Google Drive, never to be logged into again.

Meanwhile 4. The Lines We Draw [Complete] In the process of collecting his brother's memories, Milo Diaz has a fitful morning.

Image - G007: Violet Schmidt: 6. The stars in the night sky do not make pictures. Breathing on both sides of the water, Violet Schmidt journeys to escape the confines of her own mind, and her reality.

Meanwhile 6. Colorless II [Ongoing] Charlie Bernstein returns to the desert and finds it empty.

Meanwhile 7. Writing the Enigma [Ongoing] Randy Rudolph provides lodgings for Marie Bernstein as she investigates Survival of the Fittest, the city of Chattanooga, and the meaning of water.

———The Hell Panel———

¿
S080: Kyle 'K' Emerson: [?]. You can never really know a person. Determined to return home to his elder sister, K. Emerson tries to wait it out while he still can.

S089: Amaryllis Peszek-Byrne: [X]. Rise from your grave. Witnessing herself at her worst, Amaryllis tries to sustain her belief that a better world is possible.
[+] Other Threads
Latin For Dragula

Post by Latin For Dragula »

[+] SotF Characters
[+] V5 Characters
ImageG056, Alda Abbate(Adopted)
It was difficult to nail down exactly when the anger started. Remembering a time when it wasn't there, coiled up and waiting to strike or alive and thrashing, was growing more and more challenging. It'd been with her for so long that it no longer felt like an intruder in her mind. It felt like a part of her.
ImageB062, Garrett Wilde
I multiplied. Then I subtracted. That's what we do now. That's how we keep the most people around.
ImageB014, Joachim Lovelace(Adopted)
Your turn.
[+] V6 Characters

ImageG037, Abby Floyd:This place was vile. Overwhelmingly, terribly vile. Character Theme: Everything's Alright-Emily Scholz
ImageB016, Ty Yazzie: You ever wonder if you still got a home to go back to? Character Theme: Warrior People-Medicine For The People
ImageIsaac Brea(Adopted from Espi): Isaac's well of fucks was bone-dry. Character Theme: The Whiskey, The Liar, The Thief-Patent Pending
ImageG011, Caedyn Miller:So...how did you wanna do this? Feeling an open casket? Or is that dumb? Nah, don't say it, that's dumb. We'll be soup by the time they send us home anyway. Character Theme: Sleep-My Chemical Romance
ImageG032, Irene Djezari(Adopted from CicadaDays): Death was not worse than Meme Hell. Character Theme: A Beautiful Lie-30 Seconds To Mars
[+] V7 Characters
ImageB066, Blaise d'Aramitz: I am not fucking dabbing on a corpse, Carl. Character Theme: The Nurse Who Loved Me-A Perfect Circle
ImageG032, Helena 'Hel" Fury: I hope my family’s waiting. The one I made out here. I hope you’ll be a part of it again. Character Theme: Fix Me-10 YearsImage
ImageB073, Jeremiah Anderson: "GO--GO--GO." Character theme: The Big Sleep-Murder By Death
ImageG066, Marco Hart: I'm not satisfied anymore. I don't think I'd want to be if I could. Character theme: Maurice's Monsters-Small Leaks Sink Ships
ImageG080, Nikki Nelson-Kelly: The fools. The morons. The aBsOlUtE cReTiNs. Character Theme: Movement-The Whip
ImageG062, Tonya Collins: The girl, the person, the thing, the shape on the screen, that wasn't her. Character Theme: Get Down-Isador
BlizzardeyeWonder

Post by BlizzardeyeWonder »

Damn. If I didn't know the role cop was already dead I'd have said that mafia definitely had one. Or is it just me that a lot of power roles have been dying?

Maybe it's just plain bad luck.
she/her/he/him
[+] V8 - CURRENT

Meena Lalita Kumar
the dreaded SI
>Pregame Start: Cast Call
--> Pregame Status: Crying in the (music) club
>Homecoming Start: Dying Clean And Pretty
-->Homecoming Status: It's worse fresh (ish) off a breakup
>Game Start: It's Lights Out, And Away They Go!
-->Game Status (FINAL): The future sucks.

Tenshi Marie Anastasie Fukushima-Yves
#1 princess and voca-tuber in the whole wide world
--> Pregame Status: Trying and failing to share manga
>Homecoming Start: N/A
-->Homecoming Status: N/A
>Game Start: spawn more overlords!
-->Game Status (FINAL): A star has fallen.

Iliya "Liya" Polaris - DEAD
rebelling against a traditional Wiccan upbringing
--> Pregame Status: Some things are more important than a party
>Homecoming Start: Guys and Dolls
-->Homecoming Status: don't tell anyone this but she was actually one of the raccoons
>Game Start: A Question of Faith
-->Game Status (FINAL): The spirit was weak.

Daniel Ozanne
poker twink
--> Pregame Status: Uncomfortable questions
>Game Start: nooooo don't get kidnapped by the AT your too sexy aha
-->Game Status: breaking down but trying to help
[+] V7
[+] Meilin
Meilin Zhou (Wiki) - DEAD

>Pregame Start: life observes itself
-->Pregame Status: Waltzed out a party with her crush
>Prom Start: Fancy Meeting You Here
-->Prom Status: Taking a dance, taking on the world
>Trip Start: The Best of You
-->Trip Status: Running away from an eyeful of NSFW
>Game Start: Rise Great Undead Lord Dread
-->Game Status (FINAL): Stop hitting yourself

Aesthetics
"No sun to rise would be okay with me... Everyday, every day is okay"
[+] Camilla
Camilla Bell (Wiki) - DEAD

>Pregame Start: Who's Turn Was It, Anyway?
-->Pregame Status: Had more than her fair share of revelry
>Prom Start: Early in the Morning
-->Prom Status: Ditching the drama for blues
>Trip Start: When I'm Gone
-->Trip Status: Preemptively homesick
>Game Start: Bloom Nobly, in a Transient Life
-->Game Status (FINAL): Loved to death.

Aesthetics
"A voice in her head, a voice in her head, screaming all the words that were left unsaid"
BlizzardeyeWonder

Post by BlizzardeyeWonder »

The entire bee movie script?

I would want to read that just to make sure if Plush for some reason slip their actual reads into it but
she/her/he/him
[+] V8 - CURRENT

Meena Lalita Kumar
the dreaded SI
--> Pregame Status: Crying in the (music) club
>Homecoming Start: Dying Clean And Pretty
-->Homecoming Status: It's worse fresh (ish) off a breakup
>Game Start: It's Lights Out, And Away They Go!
-->Game Status (FINAL): The future sucks.

Tenshi Marie Anastasie Fukushima-Yves
#1 princess and voca-tuber in the whole wide world
--> Pregame Status: Trying and failing to share manga
>Game Start: spawn more overlords!
-->Game Status (FINAL): A star has fallen.

Iliya "Liya" Polaris - DEAD
rebelling against a traditional Wiccan upbringing
--> Pregame Status: Some things are more important than a party
>Homecoming Start: Guys and Dolls
-->Homecoming Status: don't tell anyone this but she was actually one of the raccoons
>Game Start: A Question of Faith
-->Game Status (FINAL): The spirit was weak.

Daniel Ozanne
poker twink
--> Pregame Status: Uncomfortable questions
>Game Start: nooooo don't get kidnapped by the AT your too sexy aha
-->Game Status: breaking down but trying to help
[+] V7
[+] Meilin
Meilin Zhou (Wiki) - DEAD

>Pregame Start: life observes itself
-->Pregame Status: Waltzed out a party with her crush
>Prom Start: Fancy Meeting You Here
-->Prom Status: Taking a dance, taking on the world
>Trip Start: The Best of You
-->Trip Status: Running away from an eyeful of NSFW
>Game Start: Rise Great Undead Lord Dread
-->Game Status (FINAL): Stop hitting yourself

Aesthetics
"No sun to rise would be okay with me... Everyday, every day is okay"
[+] Camilla
Camilla Bell (Wiki) - DEAD

>Pregame Start: Who's Turn Was It, Anyway?
-->Pregame Status: Had more than her fair share of revelry
>Prom Start: Early in the Morning
-->Prom Status: Ditching the drama for blues
>Trip Start: When I'm Gone
-->Trip Status: Preemptively homesick
>Game Start: Bloom Nobly, in a Transient Life
-->Game Status (FINAL): Loved to death.

Aesthetics
"A voice in her head, a voice in her head, screaming all the words that were left unsaid"
MethodicalSlacker

Well, to get back on track, I think it'd be worthwhile to identify leads that MW and EP were considering in their lifetimes as townspeople and continue to pursue those. In case it isn't sort of obvious by know I put a lot of stock in MW's reads given his experience in Mafia and knack for articulating his reads incredibly well. MW was looking at Riki, and so was EP. EP exclusively considered Grim sus, which I actually agreed with, but MW did not.

But we should probably look at both of them and what they've done since they were listed as suspicious.

Grim looks at the train forming on Deamon and casts doubt on it on the grounds of it being based on little info. I disagree with this and I think it was based on an unwavering commitment to not commit to anything, really, only offering minimal replies that didn't really contribute anything, and the reasoning of others (MW and Kami most specifically) was clear from the moment they started pushing for the lynch.

I'm going to third the call for a Grim read list to be re-upped, since it's something I think could be worthwhile.

Correct me if I'm wrong again but Riki hasn't actually said anything since being called out. Which I think is important? Or at least indicative of something

But yeah I think investigating these two is probably worth our time.
—The Heaven Panel—

——The Earth Panel——

𝄇

———The Hell Panel———

¿

[+] Other Threads
Riki

Post by Riki »

That's because there was very little calling me out actually since the focus fell on deamon fast.

Feel free to ask anything to help you manage your doubts.
[+] Version 6
[+] Version 5
O B014 Joachim Lovelace - Ballistic Knife, MP 18, Obsidian Knife - "It doesn't matter. They lost, he lost, I'll lose. That's the nature of the game."
O G042 Aileen Aurora Abdallah - Pair of MMA Gloves, Golf Club & Table Leg -
B059 David Zimmer - Sabre -
[+] One Day
Hycanthe Eickenhorst
Piet Lick
Cedric Matsumoto [INSPO]
Grim Wolf

Post by Grim Wolf »

My post was, of course, going to be almost verbatim what MS says...including the part about suspicions towards me. That said:
Me wrote:While I'm not eager to stand up for Deamon (and am fully cognizant that their flip could damn me even further in some people's eyes), given I have basically no reads on anyone right now, I'm not wild about how quickly this train seems to be forming on so little info? We've got a little time, we can afford to investigate our options. I'm still working on reworked reads post talking about my thoughts. In my own defense though, I hopped off the blast train before it lost steam: you can't accuse me of trying to screw blast unless you're accusing me of a larger gambit, such as buying the claim and wanting to use a mafia NK on them instead.
I didn't see the Deamon case. I understand it a little better now with the EP/Murder flips (my guess is that either EP had followed Deamon or Murder had investigated (I...think the Strongman would be considered a gun-holding character) and moved accordingly?). EP's suspicions of me wouldn't have anything to do with their power (yes I'm crumbing).

Two quick thoughts, though, one about meta (that's never gone wrong before!) and one mild suspicion.

Meta: Two kills per night across two nights says to me we've probably got two scummy factions. The first night I could maybe see a Vig in play, but I'm not sure a Vig would have taken a shot at EP or at Murder give their track record at scum hunting. My guess is we're looking a three-man scum team and 1 SK, but I currently have no idea about the format of those teams. The Mami and Sayaka flips do make me pretty confident that the core cast of Puella Magi Madoka is not any kind of mafia (with maybe a Homura exception but I'm not sure).

Mild Sus: ironically, towards MS. MS claimed they have no role on Day One, which reads a bit more suspicious following Deamon's VT safeclaim. I don't see any particular pattern that aligns them with our flips thus far, but it makes me a little wary.

Including the rough draft of reads I had been working on/rethinking over the past two days. Also, offering the shittiest of shitty defenses: I was actually going to jump on the Deamon train at the end, but kind of...forgot about Mafia, remembered the looming deadline, and discovered I'd missed the dayphase. So at the very least I'm...pretty crappy town.
[+] reads
Okay so: when I started writing this, the only pieces of concrete information I had were my own role and flavor, as well as the role and flavor of a dead player. Obviously things have change. I'm gonna try and figure out why.

blastinus
I trusted blast's flavor (I was sure Mami was in the game, and I didn't think it would be used as a safeclaim). I also trusted that they probably had the powers they claimed. I just was not sure that they were town-affiliated. If scum is a magical girl team, I would absolutely put Mami on it (in this scenario, my assumption on flavor was that we were playing one of the time loops where magical girls are hunting other magical girls specifically to try and stop the witch system). One of the reasons I was really pro-blast was that I honestly didn't think we lost very much by lynching them, and the information we gained would clarify a lot for me. This probably would have been true if we'd mislynched last phase, but given the sheer power of the Town hivemind, we didn't. And when blast got NKed, we lost a potentially-helpful role, and I feel somewhat responsible for that.

boogie

I'm moderately confident that boogie/blast are mutually exclusive as scum: it strikes me as unlikely that two different scum would claim power roles so quickly (I know boogie's only claimed a passive power at this juncture, and I doubt they'd have announced . I'm specifically not asking for boogie's role or flavor at this juncture in case they're town-aligned. My reasoning here is that boogie is taking a helluva gamble coming forward, one way or another, and if they're keeping something back I respect that.
imma be level real with yall i just spoke truth because i was worried the vig with the chip on their gun would try to double tap my ass tonight if i didn't say anything, or maybe they'd try to fucking be like "i shot this man and he did not die, ban he" and out themself in a way thatd be beneficial to literally no one so i wanted to head that off at the pass like a glorious diversion that'd allow maf to shoot me tonight if they wanted to idk whatever im sure they could think of many better uses of their time
Like, yeah, it's not impossible that boogie is playing a deep game, but right now their reasoning makes sense to me and I think there's more reasons to keep them in play than to get rid of them.

Most of the above was written pre-Poly vote and pre-night phase. I stand by most of it: boogie seems logistically sound. I will say that my certainty on their town alignment was decreased from 90-95% to 80-85%. I'm still getting powerfully town signs, but on a strict probability level, with the number of town roles that have flipped, I'm slightly less confident (while still...pretty fucking confident

Zetsu/Rugga

So in my original post, even though it's not 100% fair to Zetsu, I had already started using some light Rugga stuff to justify my thoughts on them.
Rugga wrote:I don't feel like knowing the source would be super helpful for this one. There are good character and then bad characters. I'd speculate that there's probably some kind of like....I don't remember what the name of the role is but basically in the show girls fight witches and if they get too overworked or emotionally unstable then they become witches and other girls must kill them. So there's probably like, some kind of alliance switching rolls or something. Other than that I'm not sure that theme knowledge would be a huge help or hindrance.
Vanilla townie is a go-to for scum, it's true, because it can't be proven. However, it would also be the claim of someone with a power role who doesn't want to be hit come night. It could also be the truth.
These initial posts really worried me, combined with what I read as a soft axis forming between Blizzard, Murder, Blast, and Zetsu. Now that theory is an absolute disarray, and I have no idea what to do here. My immediate instinct is that Zetsu is essentially unreadable for...probably a whole day phase? Unless someone's got third-party information.

Emprexx Plush
Plush wrote:I would be shocked if there wasn't a vigilante in this set up magical girls fight each other almost or more than they fight witches, usually with strong personal reasons.
EP won early town points for me for echoing a lot of my flavor thoughts, and I respected their insights (even the ones that were suspicious of me!). Their role as Follower makes me think we should look closely at their leads, like

MurderWeasel

I'm not gonna quote Murder too much because Murder was all over my radar. Like they're saying something I strongly agree with and others that feel like they're stalling and others that ping my scumdar and I have no idea what to do with this read. Like a lot of what's tipping me is Murder either saying things before I or echoing or emphasizing things I'm thinking? The best way I can explain my feelings towards Murder is that I 100% agree with what they're saying about EP (in terms of the weird and random isn't a disqualifier for potential utility) and for some reason it still reads like scum trying to get townpoints. Then add in the flip (

Primrosette

Jilly

Polybius

BlizzardeyeWonder

MethodicalSlacker

General Goose

Cactus

KamiKaze
Kami wrote:Though,there might be a few transformative roles because of the source material? Like, a few Judases or something.
This is a good thought, although it worries me a little because it could be a form of crumbing? Like Kami could be trying to lay a case for jumping on someone we thought was innocent on the chance they might have converted.

Mimi

Not much in the way of reads, given low inactivity. And then they dropped and had their powers passed on to Zetsu, so...

Riki[/u[

The early fast-hit on blast reads a little more suspicious post-flip. I obviously liked Riki early because their suspicions seemed to align with my own,

Deamon

Sort of...obvious now, I guess. But I will say that Deamon did not ping my scumdar at all. Their play seemed very typically Deamon and very aligned with my own.
Those Whose Time Has Come]

Terra Johnson (female student no. 73, DECEASED): Oh...duh...Abel's...dead...the one who...lives is...

Tom Swift (male student no. 60): It didn't matter what he wanted anymore.

Daria Bhatia (female student no. 56): "I pity you, and everyone who knows you. Because if you can live with this, I don't...I don't think you're human anymore.”

[+] Those Who Have Gone Before
[/url]

V6

Alex Tarquin (male student no. 32: "No more...masks..."

Tara Behzad (female student no. 12): "They don't get to decide how I die."

Lizzie Luz: "I don't want to go."

V5

Tyler Lucas: "I had fun. You?"

Karen Idel: Game over.

Xavier Contel: "G-gotta...trust people, Arthur. G-g-gotta try. C-can't be afraid."

v4

Naoko Raidon (male student no. 54): Dying like...this isn't...so...bad...

Mirabelle Nesa: "I'm a weak little girl who couldn't save anyone, even myself, but god damn it I beat you and god damn it you are going to remember that because I am Mirabelle Nesa and I am a hardened goddamn warrior and I am not going to fucking give up now!"

Simon Grey: "I never was a hero, but, God help me, I tried."

David Meramac: "Running towards nothing. Running from nothing."
Grim Wolf

Post by Grim Wolf »

Sorry for second-post, but forgot to mention: I'm gonna keep expanding on that reads list as the days go on.
Those Whose Time Has Come]

Terra Johnson (female student no. 73, DECEASED): Oh...duh...Abel's...dead...the one who...lives is...

Tom Swift (male student no. 60): It didn't matter what he wanted anymore.

Daria Bhatia (female student no. 56): "I pity you, and everyone who knows you. Because if you can live with this, I don't...I don't think you're human anymore.”

[+] Those Who Have Gone Before
[/url]

V6

Alex Tarquin (male student no. 32: "No more...masks..."

Tara Behzad (female student no. 12): "They don't get to decide how I die."

Lizzie Luz: "I don't want to go."

V5

Tyler Lucas: "I had fun. You?"

Karen Idel: Game over.

Xavier Contel: "G-gotta...trust people, Arthur. G-g-gotta try. C-can't be afraid."

v4

Naoko Raidon (male student no. 54): Dying like...this isn't...so...bad...

Mirabelle Nesa: "I'm a weak little girl who couldn't save anyone, even myself, but god damn it I beat you and god damn it you are going to remember that because I am Mirabelle Nesa and I am a hardened goddamn warrior and I am not going to fucking give up now!"

Simon Grey: "I never was a hero, but, God help me, I tried."

David Meramac: "Running towards nothing. Running from nothing."
dmboogie

Post by dmboogie »

j
dmboogie

Post by dmboogie »

still here, reads eventually, i feel real bad tonight for some illness reason i guess
Fenris

Post by Fenris »

No votes have been cast.

Approximately 4 days remain. 11 alive means 6 to lynch. Is this the calm before the storm?
[+] v7
the dead:
[V7] [x] [x] [x]

the living:
[Meanwhile] [x] [x] [x]
[Meanwhile] [x]
KamiKaze

Post by KamiKaze »

Alright, I've been busy with IRL (again, I'm moving), but I can weigh in quickly.
This is a good thought, although it worries me a little because it could be a form of crumbing? Like Kami could be trying to lay a case for jumping on someone we thought was innocent on the chance they might have converted.
Oh, I can clarify. Basically, it was random musing on my part. I thought it made a certain amount of sense, given the source material (the whole "SOOL JIM TURN TO GREEF SID" thing). However, Boogie rightfully reminded me that there are no Judases in this game because Fen-Kyubey doesn't want any bastards. It was me thinking about the flavor, kinda, and forgetting this wasn't a bastard game.

I might have more thoughts later. I'm all tired and probably not making a lick of sense right now.

Return to “Mafia”