Area Description: The Mine

At the top right of the town is the mine. Previously the economic center of the island, a disastrous collapse of the main mineshaft left an undeniable scar on the community. The fallout of the disaster led to many families slowly moving away to find other work or to get away from the pain of the past. Now the main mine buildings sit behind a rusted metal gate and chain-link fence topped with barbed wire. The old wooden buildings of the mine remain, never having been torn down after the mine closed its doors, but their structures are all warped and broken. The entrance to the mine can still be seen, but it is inaccessible due to a combination of debris and being intentionally sealed up with a heavy wooden barrier.
SOTF_Help

Area Description: The Mine

Post by SOTF_Help »

Area: The Mine

Description: At the top right of the town is the mine. Previously the economic center of the island, a disastrous collapse of the main mineshaft left an undeniable scar on the community. The fallout of the disaster led to many families slowly moving away to find other work or to get away from the pain of the past. Now the main mine buildings sit behind a rusted metal gate and chain-link fence topped with barbed wire. The old wooden buildings of the mine remain, never having been torn down after the mine closed its doors, but their structures are all warped and broken. The entrance to the mine can still be seen, but it is inaccessible due to a combination of debris and being intentionally sealed up with a heavy wooden barrier.

Sub-Area:
The Foreman’s Office
Workers Changing Rooms
Mineral Processing

If you have any questions about or concerns regarding this area or any actions taking place therein, please don't hesitate to contact a member of the staff team who will be happy to assist you.

Return to “The Mine (DANGER ZONE)”