Area Description: The Mining Town

In its heyday the mining town was a healthy if small community, with its economy based around the mine at the base of the mountain. Unfortunately, after the disastrous mine collapse and subsequent closure, the town was cut off from its only lifeline and the community slowly died out. All that is left of this town is the empty shells of the buildings. The residents took all their important personal belongings with them when they left, but an assortment of other objects have been left behind due to inability to take them along or lack of care.
SOTF_Help

Area Description: The Mining Town

Post by SOTF_Help »

Area: The Mining Town

Description: In its heyday the mining town was a healthy if small community, with its economy based around the mine at the base of the mountain. Unfortunately, after the disastrous mine collapse and subsequent closure, the town was cut off from its only lifeline and the community slowly died out. All that is left of this town is the empty shells of the buildings. The residents took all their important personal belongings with them when they left, but an assortment of other objects have been left behind due to inability to take them along or lack of care.

Sub-Area:
Housing
The Hunting Lodge Bar
The Church
The Hidden Cellar
The Graveyard
The Sheriffs Office

If you have any questions about or concerns regarding this area or any actions taking place therein, please don't hesitate to contact a member of the staff team who will be happy to assist you.

Return to “The Mining Town”