Yo dawg, I heard you like SOTF, so... Wait, you hate SOTF?!? Well, sucks to be you, pal.

Day 4! PM for Entry once the whole group is in.

If one was to travel just off the beaten track of the low mountain pass and through some rougher terrain, they would eventually come across a cave within the side of the mountain. While not particularly deep, it still goes far enough inside the mountain that one would need a light source to see. A quick investigation of the dark interior of the cave would quickly reveal a large collection of bones—mainly goat and deer—used by a predator of some kind that used to be present on the island but appears to have vanished.
CardboardAirplane

Post by CardboardAirplane »

Shit, shit shit shit, what the hell was that?! "Fuck you" he said? No! No, fuck you Quentin! That wasn't his fault! He wasn't trying to kill anyone. If that dumbass had just listened then he wouldn't have fired the damn gun. If things all went according to plan then no one would have had to died.

In one moment, the cave fell silent. In the next, reality was forced back into his skull and he immediately started running for the hills; multiple swear words being spat out as he struggled to keep his balance. Shit, he was this far in, he had to commit.

Footsteps echoed through the cave as Jack realized he was once again prey. There's no way, this still wasn't over for him. Goddamn, why couldn't it have been the wheelchair girl to stay behind? He was pretty sure unless that thing had rockets, he would have been able to zoom past her and have time for a nap and a five-course meal along the way.

He opened his bag to try to get his axe out, stumbling a bit as he tried to juggle the two tasks at once.

A glimmer of hope was felt as the handle of the weapon was gripped in his hand. Hope which was immediately shattered as he felt himself being forced onto the ground with a grunt.
[+] V8
Image S027: Perante Losoa - ELIMINATED 85th of 134 by Danger Zone on Day 5: The People Pleaser ~ “I’m not giving up, by the way. So just… Don’t be mad at me.”
1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10
Image S084: Jack Kilgore - ELIMINATED 89th of 134 by Matthew Bell on Day 5: The Epic Gamer ~ “I’m not the asshole for wanting to live!”
1/2/3/4/5

Relationship Thread
[+] V9
Image Tyson Peraday: The Birdwatcher ~ "Hatred is the coward's revenge for being intimidated." - George Bernard Shaw
Image Kaden "K.K" Kirabo: The Botanist ~ "Don’t try to be a hero, or a sage, or a warrior. Just exist for a while and be decent." - Alexander McKechnie
Image Bailey Gema: The Delinquent ~ "Every day the clock resets. Your wins don't matter. Your failures don't matter. Don't stress on what was, fight for what could be." - Sean Higgins
Image Arran Hensley: The Nonconformist ~ "If you've got to be unhappy, you may as well keep regular habits." - Louis-Ferdinand Céline

Relationship Thread
decoy73

Post by decoy73 »

((GMing done with permission from CarboardAirplane))

David felt the impact as he wrapped his arms around Jack's waist, driving them both to the ground. He grabbed at the gun, gripping it before backing off, so he could properly grip it and aim it at Jack as he stood up.

click "Ammo. Now." No way was he going to let Jack have all the ammo, and there was no way David would trust him at anything less than gunpoint.
Survivor: UCONN - Seriously, it's awesome!

Version 8
S001: KAEDE TSURUMI: "Eeep! I-I'm so sorry! I-I'll try not to get in your w-way next time!" Status: ACTIVE
S024: VICTOR GRAIL: "I didn't give you the lead so that you could lose it! I guess it's up to me to carry us after all." Status: ACTIVE
S103: JOAN LEAVEN Status: ACTIVE
S129: DAVID WORTH: Status: ACTIVE
[+] Version 7
Male Student #65: Manuel Figueroa; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Female Student #63: Christina "Renz" Rennes; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Female Student #70: Jessica Rennes; Status: ACTIVE (Adopted by Brackie)
Female Student #79: Stephanie McDonald; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
CardboardAirplane

No! The gun!

He reached for it as what was his was stolen from his grasp. Bastard. Like someone stealing a kill in a shooter, David really thought he could just literally jump in after he had done all of the work?

As David got off of him, he quickly stood up as well and stepped forward to take the gun back. He stopped as soon as he began when he noticed that it was now him staring into the barrel of a gun.

"Heeeeeeeeey bud, listen, Dave." He started chuckling as he realized just how quickly things were turned on it's head.

"Listen, you don't... Don't. Yeah—just don't. Come on, don't. Like, I don't even have the gun anymore and—I mean it was kind of mine—well he's not gonna need—I mean just ya know, give that back. Come on, please?"

He continued to ramble whatever came to his mind, which really just consisted of the same sentence over and over with slight variations in wording. Jack was still taking the ammo out of his bag however, he was pretty fucking sure he was one wrong move away from ending up with more holes than some mcfuckin' swiss cheese. It would only be a few seconds later before he realized that even if the pleading worked, he would have literally just given away the ammo; at this point he continued to throw it over just to not look stupid according to some weird-ass logic.

"What do you say..? Uhhh, fu-fuck." His voice trailed off into silence by the end of it.
[+] V8
Image S027: Perante Losoa - ELIMINATED 85th of 134 by Danger Zone on Day 5: The People Pleaser ~ “I’m not giving up, by the way. So just… Don’t be mad at me.”
1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10
Image S084: Jack Kilgore - ELIMINATED 89th of 134 by Matthew Bell on Day 5: The Epic Gamer ~ “I’m not the asshole for wanting to live!”
1/2/3/4/5

Relationship Thread
[+] V9
Image Tyson Peraday: The Birdwatcher ~ "Hatred is the coward's revenge for being intimidated." - George Bernard Shaw
Image Kaden "K.K" Kirabo: The Botanist ~ "Don’t try to be a hero, or a sage, or a warrior. Just exist for a while and be decent." - Alexander McKechnie
Image Bailey Gema: The Delinquent ~ "Every day the clock resets. Your wins don't matter. Your failures don't matter. Don't stress on what was, fight for what could be." - Sean Higgins
Image Arran Hensley: The Nonconformist ~ "If you've got to be unhappy, you may as well keep regular habits." - Louis-Ferdinand Céline

Relationship Thread
decoy73

Post by decoy73 »

Jack threw over the ammo, just gibbering on and on about how ... something? It was like his brain had gone into power save mode as a result of being held at gunpoint. David just picked up the ammo and backed away, keeping his eyes trained on Jack, and the gun pointed straight at him.

"Don't come near me."

Version 8
S001: KAEDE TSURUMI: "Eeep! I-I'm so sorry! I-I'll try not to get in your w-way next time!" Status: ACTIVE
S024: VICTOR GRAIL: "I didn't give you the lead so that you could lose it! I guess it's up to me to carry us after all." Status: ACTIVE
[+] Version 7
Female Student #63: Christina "Renz" Rennes; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
CardboardAirplane

Fuck. Again. No dice? The adrenaline was starting to wear off, anger taking its place.

"Fuck you man!" He stuck up his middle finger towards David. The garbage flowing out of his mouth turned toxic like he was sitting on his computer and bullshitting in an online lobby.

"You're such a bitch, fuck off and go eat shit. You make my liver fail."

He picked up his axe and bag from off the ground.

"Also you're... Bitch, you're a bitch, I don't know—whatever."

Jack was slowly taking a couple of steps back, watching to make sure that no more shots were fired.

Then he was sent running for the hills.

(Jack Kilgore continued at Ain't That a Kick in the Head?)
[+] V8
1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10
1/2/3/4/5

Relationship Thread
[+] V9

Relationship Thread
decoy73

Post by decoy73 »

David watched as Jack spouted off some assholery, and then ran off. He waited until he couldn't see Jack before finally turning around and heading into the cave. He shook his head as he looked at Quentin for a long time. He didn't know whether to be sorry or whether to brush it off as Jack's fault.

Shit.

David just picked up Quentin's bag, and turned him face down before leaving and taking one last look at Dominiqua and Quentin.

((David Worth continued in Echoes In My Head))

Version 8
[+] Version 7

Return to “The Cave (DANGER ZONE)”