The 77th SotF Songtest: 😳

SOTF's own Eurovision-style song contest. Submit songs that fit the theme and get mercilessly judged on your taste in music here.
AnimeNerd

Post by AnimeNerd »

FINAL ROUND TIME!

Let’s not dilly dally on how I'm late again and just get straight into the nitty gritty this time around.

The Finalists!
Mara
Paige
Rugga
Laurels
Jilly
Boogie
DN
Blizz
Slam
Fenris
Ricky
Pippi
Brackie
Me!

The Songs that wormed their way into your ears, if not your hearts:

Because I am still late, I'm having there be extra time by setting the deadline to Monday, April 12th, 11:59 pm EST. Vote on here or Discord, either still works, and I wish everyone the best of luck with the final round!
AnimeNerd

Post by AnimeNerd »

The results are in, and this is what they say!
[+] DQs
Fall To Pieces, by Avril Lavigne, submitted by Brackie, which received 42 points, including two 10s!
California Gurls, by Katy Perry, submitted by Slam, which received 78 points, including one 12, two 10s, and three 8s!
[+] 12th Place
Memory, by Jennifer Hudson, submitted by Laurels, which received 29 points.
[+] 11th Place
Hazure02, by Animal Crossing New Horizons OST, submitted by Jilly, which received 29.5 points, including one 10.
And those that remain!
[+] The Top Ten
Je Veux Te Voir
- O U T - O F - I D E A S -
Lost
Airship Pirate
Tsukematsukeru
Galway Girl
Don’t Call Me Angel
Killing Loneliness
Warriors
Dance, Dance
AnimeNerd

Post by AnimeNerd »

[+] 10th Place
Je Veux Te Voir, by Yelle, submitted by Mara, which received 37 points, including one 8!
[+] 9th Place
Lost, by Red, submitted by Paige, which received 42 points, including two 12s!
[+] 8th Place
Killing Loneliness, by HIM, submitted by DN, which received 47 points, one 12, one 10, and one 8!
[+] 7th Place
Airship Pirate, by Abney Park, submitted by Boogie, which received 51 points, including one 12 and two 8s!
[+] 6th Place
Don't Call Me Angel, by Ariana Grande, Miley Cyrus and Lana Del Rey, submitted by Blizz, which received 53 points, including two 10s and one 8!
Those That Remain...Again...
[+] Final Five
Tsukematsukeru
Dance, Dance
Galway Girl
Warriors
AnimeNerd

Post by AnimeNerd »

[+] 5th Place
Dance, Dance, by Fall Out Boy, submitted by Rugga, which received 55 points, including one 10 and one 8!
[+] 4th Place
Warriors, by Imagine Dragons and Riot Games, submitted by Ricky, which received 55.5 points, including two 12s and one 8!
[+] 3rd Place
Galway Girl, by Ed Sheeran, submitted by Fenris, which received 58 points, including one 12, one 10, and one 8!
And we're down to The Final Two!
[+] The Opponents
Tsukematsukeru
AnimeNerd

Post by AnimeNerd »

And The Winner...

Of The Guilty Pleasure Themed...

77th Song Contest...

Is...

Oh Boy

[+] Winner

I am so fucking sorry.

Tsukematsukeru, by Kyary Pamyu Pamyu, submitted by moi, which received 62 points, including two 12s, a 10, and an 8!

Which of course means the Runner up is - O U T - O F - I D E A S -, by Dankmus, submitted by Pippi, which received 58 points, including two 12s and a 10!

I thank you all for this absolute insanity that is now on display, and I will be passing hosting rights to Pippi, and if they don't want it, they will pass it to third place, who can pass it to fourth if they don't want it, and so on and so forth.

Can't wait to see what happens next time!~

Return to “Song Contests”