With a friend like this...

Relationship thread for an aging handler.

V8 Pregame is on the way! As such this is the place where you can find friends, rivals, romantic partners, hobby groups and much more! You can start planning threads of your own in this forum to sort out any specific relationships you want for your characters, or you can cruise around others' threads looking for something that would work for your character. Please note that V8 Pregame is still in the future; this forum is merely to allow for more direct and focused planning now that class and location details have been revealed.
Outfoxd

With a friend like this...

Post by Outfoxd »

I don't know if I ever tried to do this before but I'm giving it a shot now.

I want/need friends/enemies/people my sole character DeMarcus Miller (link in description) might have. He's a virulent alt-righter that might have talked shit on your Twitter, or he's a gamer you might have squadded up with in any number of shooters. Hell, you might have eaten at his dad's declining barbecue joint and seen him helping out where needed. I'm open to ideas, whether you're on good terms with this kid or he's on your shitlist.
Ryuki

Post by Ryuki »

Chester would most likely be at odds with this guy. He’s a supporter for LGBTQA+ rights, and a supporter for BLM.

If DeMarcus doesn’t believe climate change is real, I could see him being at odds with Dominiqua as well.

Heaven forbid he finds out about Wendy’s furry account.
[+] V9
Felicity "Flick" Franklin- Aspiring Chef
Wallace "Wally" Whitaker- Theater Guy
Donald "Don" Douglas- Gamer Geek
Taylor Turner- Tennis Tomboy
Simon Smith- Horror Nerd
[+] Past Characters
V8
Dominiqua Ashmore
Gwendolyn "Wendy" Kennedy
Karen Nguyen
Chester Folk

V7
Image Ned Jackson
Image Yuki Hayashibara
Image Zachary Beck
RiceKrisp

Post by RiceKrisp »

time to make more enemies for my kids-

Willa and DeMarcus
Willa is pretty apathetic when it comes to politics(she has a few things to say on stuff like current events and environmentalism, and that's about it). However, she's very much a gamer, and I kind of feel it's likely that DeMarcus was originally somewhat of a friend to her specifically for that shared interest. Though I think if he talks about his political views so much, she might end up breaking off their friendship in frustration. Or they're friends still and that hasn't happened yet- who knows?

Connor and DeMarcus
This is less of a 'relationship' and more of a 'there's a kid at school I hate because his views are the opposite of mine' - Connor isn't really confrontational about it though, so I feel like it's just pure resentment on both sides. It's... not going to be pretty if they end up fighting.

Riley and DeMarcus
I feel like Riley would be the best chance DeMarcus has of a good friend from my kids, but also I really doubt they even know each other.
V8 - the roleplay, not the juice.

Only ended up with her lol:
Willa 'Wil' Kurt
Current Status - Alive
Pregame: 1 - 1.5(tech thread)

Return to “V8 Pregame Planning”