An Inevitably Bad End

Day 4, Evening - Private

Off to one side of the mine away from the former entrance and the foreman's office is a small windowless building that served as the changing room for the workers, where they would start and end their day. The changing room itself features a locker room area with lockers lining the walls and benches situated in the center. Also in the center, hanging from a set of pulleys that run along the ceiling of the room, hang articles of the miners' work clothes, boots, and helmets. These discarded clothes create an uncanny atmosphere within the room, especially at night, while also serving to obscure vision as the pulley wires have started to sag with age. Also in the building is a communal shower area.
Fiori

An Inevitably Bad End

Post by Fiori »

Her eyes flickered open, her vision hazy and surroundings an indecipherable miasma of shapes and sounds.

She tried to move her arms, only to discover that her wrists were bound tightly. 

Then she tried to move her legs, only to discover that they too were similarly bound, her body trapped in place.

She could hear something in the background. A voice, maybe? Definitely a voice, but it was too muffled to really make out, as if a flashbang had gone off right beside her head mere moments ago.

She looked down at the ground, her vision gradually clearing up, realising quickly that she was standing barefoot upon grass. Her legs were tied against a tree with torn rags, her clothes ripped and belly bare, her arms similarly bound to the tree she was pressed up against.

Then she saw another pair of feet walk into view. A pair of distinctive dark red trainers, her eyes slowly drifting up to find herself looking at a girl.

A girl with long hazel hair, large brown eyes, and a discordant smile.

"Am I insane?" asks the girl, as she lifts up a scalpel.

((Lillian Larsen continued from KILL THIS ARROGANT MOTH ER FU CKER))

Lily woke up in a cold sweat.

It wasn't the first time she'd had that nightmare, suffering from some variation of it every night she spent on that island. Sometimes the cast changed, or the exact order of events differed, but the punchline was always the same. That cursed memory, seared into her mind after a night spent taking her curious nature a step too far. A mental wound that she thought had long scarred over, only to reopen with a vengeance.

This time she barely slept an hour or so before stirring from her slumber, though it perhaps didn't help that she was sleeping on the floor of a communal shower area, with naught but a pile of workman's clothes as bedding.

Lily and Amaryllis discovered the spot after venturing from town that afternoon, having long given up on finding anything useful there after spending a day and a half scavenging for supplies. The announcement had long been and gone, the constant string of names almost becoming white noise at this point. A couple familiar faces added notches to their tallies, Fitz being the one that stung the most. She really hoped his name had been a mistake the first time around.

They were exhausted by the time they arrived at the mine, heading towards the first building they found to set up camp for the night. Despite the benches on offer in the changing room, they decided to sleep in the showers instead, not wanting to linger in a room where obvious signs of violence had occurred. She now had the body outside to add to the list of recurring cast members in her nightmares, along with Piper, Liya and...

Cresner.

Lily tried to put that night out of her mind, letting out a long yawn as she grabbed her jacket and got up, taking care to not disturb her friend's slumber. She needed some air, the colder the better, ignoring the musky smell of rust and congealed blood as she made her way out the showers and through the changing room.

Creaking her neck, she sighed before reaching out for the door handle...
Coming soon to a V9 near you
Marcia "Marcy" Valerio: The Dancer
Koa Tagaloa: The Wrestler
Johnny Benowitz: The Jock
Florida Riley: The Saint

Xavier Martinez: The maybe pregame only character, but don't count on it
[+] V8
Cassie Chao: The Wallflower Thank you... For talking to me, when nobody else even knew I was there.
Shawn Bellamy: The Bastard "We're the only decent people left on this island, Matt. Way I see it, as long as one of us survives this... I'd say that's a win, wouldn't you?""
Lillian "Lily" Larsen: The Satanist "Don't think explanations will be necessary. Neither of us are exactly innocent anymore."
Mitch McDuffy: The Gamer Jobtown. Baby.
[+] V5
Brian Zhdanovich "Just... Just stay safe Ruby. Don't take any unnecessary risks, or accept candy from strangers. But most of all, don't you ever..."
Ruby Forrester "Do you seriously think you're the only person on this island whose had a shitty week?"
Jenna Rhodes"Of course, assuming that all goes as planned, we'd have to do something about the whole 24-hours-no-kill limit. Maybe draw straws, or take a vote, something along those lines... Either way, the longer we put this off, the more likely it is that we'll all get rescued and taken away from this hellhole."
[+] V4
Marty J. Lovett ""Well... Here we are buddy. To be totally honest with you, I didn't think either of us would make it this far. Who'd of thought, huh? I was SURE that I'd be dead within the first couple of days."
Joshua Krakowsk "...I'm tellin' you Marty, somewhere out there is a picture of Danya and George Bush on a boat with the biggest damn catfish you've EVER seen!"
Maxwell Lombardi "Now then, I'm afraid I must bid you all adieu. I look forward to meeting the rest of your children, siblings, lovers, friends and what not. And I'm sure they're looking forward to meeting me as well..."
Vera Osborne"Now then... Tell me why I shouldn't just snuff out your existence and get it all over and done with?"
Ohm

Post by Ohm »

Outside, in the distance, a figure could be vaguely seen. A pair of brown eyes were staring at the building. A case of familiarity had brought them here, and that case of what had happened here just a few scant days ago made them think: if someone thought like they did and used the place as shelter.

Janice rubbed her hands together and blew on them as she sat there, eyes unblinking on the structure. She had kept her walking pace since the town, keeping the theme of not showing herself to anyone with occasional pauses as she viewed her map. This place was the closest, and having been here before gave her some confidence.

She had decided to stake the place out, just in case. Janice had been there for an hour or so after leaving the town. Her bag lay beside her, her helmet was on, and her knife was on her person.

Her eyes burrowed at the door.
Fiori

Post by Fiori »

It was dark out, the sun having set hours ago, so Lily couldn't see much beyond a certain distance as she left the changing room.

She didn't venture far however, laying back against a wall with her hands tucked firmly into her jacket pockets, gazing up at the starlit sky above. It was some small comfort that finding herself trapped on a forgotten island meant a skyline relatively free of light pollution, giving her the chance to do the kind of stargazing city folk like herself rarely got to experience.

Painfully cold as it was, in brief snippets it was actually quite comforting. A refreshing alternative to the humid mugginess they might have had to deal with somewhere more tropical. Maybe that was just her inner dane, some distant part of her that reserved a soft spot in her heart for colder climates.

Lily sighed, lifting a pair of fingers to her lips to take a drag from a non-existent cigarette, before exhaling warm steam. She was about to return inside when she turned her eyes to the lonely snowman not far off from where she leant, placed there for reasons unknown. She couldn't help but smile, the thought that even with all the death and chaos that this island wrought, there were people out there still trying to express themselves one way or another. Not that everyone agreed with her sentimentality, judging from the remains of the snowman's fallen sibling.

In apropos of nothing, Lily shrugged before making her way over to the former snowman, taking a moment to try and put it back together. Not nearly to the same degree of care as the first, she wanted to get back inside after all, but she made some small token effort to fix what had been broken. She could only hope that whoever had made them was still doing well, after all, and if not the very least she could do was leave some small token for whoever passed by next.

Taking a moment to admire her handiwork, she wiped her gloved hands clean of the snow before turning back around to return indoors.

[+] V8
Cassie Chao: The Wallflower Thank you... For talking to me, when nobody else even knew I was there.
Shawn Bellamy: The Bastard "We're the only decent people left on this island, Matt. Way I see it, as long as one of us survives this... I'd say that's a win, wouldn't you?""
Lillian "Lily" Larsen: The Satanist "Don't think explanations will be necessary. Neither of us are exactly innocent anymore."
[+] V5
Brian Zhdanovich "Just... Just stay safe Ruby. Don't take any unnecessary risks, or accept candy from strangers. But most of all, don't you ever..."
Ruby Forrester "Do you seriously think you're the only person on this island whose had a shitty week?"
Jenna Rhodes"Of course, assuming that all goes as planned, we'd have to do something about the whole 24-hours-no-kill limit. Maybe draw straws, or take a vote, something along those lines... Either way, the longer we put this off, the more likely it is that we'll all get rescued and taken away from this hellhole."
[+] V4
Marty J. Lovett ""Well... Here we are buddy. To be totally honest with you, I didn't think either of us would make it this far. Who'd of thought, huh? I was SURE that I'd be dead within the first couple of days."
Joshua Krakowsk "...I'm tellin' you Marty, somewhere out there is a picture of Danya and George Bush on a boat with the biggest damn catfish you've EVER seen!"
Maxwell Lombardi "Now then, I'm afraid I must bid you all adieu. I look forward to meeting the rest of your children, siblings, lovers, friends and what not. And I'm sure they're looking forward to meeting me as well..."
Vera Osborne"Now then... Tell me why I shouldn't just snuff out your existence and get it all over and done with?"
Ohm

Post by Ohm »

Janice had been tempted to move closer to the building, even do a check indoors. She hadn't seen any signs that there were people there, and she was about to stand up and move along if not for the door suddenly opening.

Janice froze as the door opened, and a figure came out. A pair of brown eyes bored into the figure that walked out, blinking a few times to guarantee Janice saw right. At first, it stood out in the cold, hands down, before reaching to its mouth with som- was that a cig?

Whoever this was, had smokes!? Alright, she had to get this.

Janice crept closer, leaving her bag behind as the figure moved away from the building.

Alone.

She took out her knife, and her right hand gripped it fiercely. Her creeping slowly increased as more details became clear as she got closer. The darkness hid her movement as she carefully crept closer and closer, only to pause when, through the dark, she vaguely saw another figure. The temptation to retreat was there.

Until she figured it was a snowman.

Once clear that this was just a stupid snowman one of her dumbass classmates probably had made, she quelled the temptation to knock its head off and moved quickly toward her target. Ramping the speed up when it became clear it was moving toward the building again
Fiori

Post by Fiori »

Lily froze.

Something was wrong. She wasn't immediately sure what, but she felt it in her gut.

It took her a second to realise that there were footsteps behind her, snow crunching underfoot. At first she wondered if it was Amaryllis, but she was certain she would've heard the door open were that the case. No. No doubt about it, this was a newcomer.

And they were getting closer by the second.

She gulped, her head turning slowly at first, only to spin around once those footsteps picked up the pace.

Her eyes widened in shock once she realised who it was.

"Woah, woah, WAIT!" she gasps, stumbling back with her arms outstretched.

[+] V8
[+] V5
[+] V4
Ohm

Post by Ohm »

It was a small world.

That was all Janice could think of as a figure from the past reared their head at her, wide eyes and all; voice screaming out something as she closed the distance.

There was something in her hands; Janice could barely see what it was before she slashed with her knife.
Fiori

Post by Fiori »

Lily only had seconds to react, instinctively reaching down for the porcelain shard tucked into her belt, before remembering that she handed it over to Amaryllis to make up for the loss of that damn trident.

That left her with only one option: The urumi.

She had plenty of time to read through her manuel over the past few days, during those long hours of laying low. Enough to learn more about her exotic weapon, such as how many experts considered it to be one of the most dangerous swords in the world, especially for its user. One wrong move could result in her losing an ear or a finger, maybe even worse.

Supposedly it took Indian Martial Artists several years to truly master the urumi. Lily had maybe an hour's worth of practice, at most.

Nevertheless, she pulled the steel whip from her belt and swung it at Janice, a quartet of sharp stringy blades flailing wildly as she stumbled backwards to avoid that knife.

[+] V8
[+] V5
[+] V4
Ohm

Post by Ohm »

She avoided the hit and retaliated with something she had no clue what the fuck was. She was flailing it around; it was hard to tell what it was with the way she was flinging it about, and the darkness did not help. Janice involuntarily closed her left eye as the thing was flung at her and raised her arms to take the hit.

Some blades made contact and cut across Janice's arms, and the others bounced away; she reacted quickly and attempted a jab into the other girl's gut; either she'd get a hit or keep her off balance.
Fiori

Post by Fiori »

That blade sliced through Lily's jacket like butter, missing her stomach by mere inches as she kept backing away.

There was only so far she could retreat however, her back eventually bumping against the wall, giving her no room to manoeuvre when Cresnar launched herself in to close the gap. Her free hand shot up to grab Cresnar's arm, trying to hold it back as that strange knife went for her throat, the blade just barely grazing her neck as she struggled to hold her attacker off. She tightened her grip, blood dribbling from where blade made contact with skin, gnashing her teeth as her eyes bore deeply into Cresnar's.

"Get... Away... From ME!" Lily growled through gritted teeth, raising the handle of her urumi and cracking it against Cresnar's helmet, disorientating her long enough for her to raise her foot and shove the girl away with an ungainly kick. 

With some distance gained, she began to crack that steel whip some more, twirling and spinning it around like a propeller to fend her off. It was a technique she read about in her manual, a means of defence to discourage would-be attackers from getting too close. It certainly looked intimidating in practice, enough to give her some time to think at least. She'd been going off pure instinct this entire time, just trying to last long enough to get a handle on things and think of a way out of her situation.

"I don't want this!" she bellows, shifting slowly as she kept those blades spinning. "Back off, Janice! BACK OFF!"

She knew she couldn't fend her off forever, nor could she take her on in a straight fight. Janice was more athletic, had the height advantage, and most importantly had way more experience at this than she did. But Lily did have one advantage, one she couldn't afford to squander... She wasn't alone.

"AMARLY-AAAAaaaargh!" she cries out in agony, as she shifts her leg a little too far forward, an errant flailing blade slicing along her thigh. The most dangerous sword in the world, indeed.

Recoiling in pain, she stumbles back, distracted long enough for Janice to finally have an opening.

[+] V8
[+] V5
[+] V4
Ohm

Post by Ohm »

Janice missed with her knife, getting part of her jacket instead. Janice cursed out loud as the girl retreated, and she had to follow. Janice kept trucking along, and the girl kept backing up. The upside was that eventually, she kept backing up and up and then cornered herself against a wall.

They found themselves at the building that had felt so far away just a minute ago, and now Janice had her prey. Another slash, this time aimed at the girl's neck, and she cursed as she barely made contact; she had held her right hand enough at bay to keep it non-fatal.

She made an oof sound as the handle of her weapon hit Janice atop the head, absorbed by her helmet, and a few rocky steps ensued after an errant kick pushed her away. Janice shook her head and bared her teeth at this girl; she was putting up something of a fight now.

She could scarcely see the weapon going against the ground and up again and heard clearly the weird sound it made as the girl did this ritual. It looked intimidating enough, and Janice's arm could confirm that it did the damage.

She kept screaming at her. Janice answered with a few choice words, mostly "Fuck you!" and "Shut up!".

Close-up, Janice could tell that she had the height of this girl's beat; she could barely fight, and it was clear that this was a last resort on her hand. All Janice needs is an opening, but the thing kept spinning, and it was hard to tell in the dark whether she could move in on her.

And then she started screaming out even more; for the other person that was there, but while she did that, the idiot managed to cut herself, stumbled, and Janice leaped at the opportunity.

"Those smokes are mine." She hissed out at her as she lunged at her with the knife, ready to take a pound of flesh.
Fiori

Post by Fiori »

"...what?!?" Lily gasped, barely given enough time to absorb what Janice said before the other girl was upon her.

Already off balance, Lily found herself falling hard onto the snow-laden ground when Janice barrelled into her, swinging that blade down into her face. She just barely managed to shift her head in time to dodge it, though not far enough to prevent it from slashing across her cheek, leaving a vicious horizontal gash from the corner of lips to her ear.

Crying out in agony, the urumi having long since slipped from her fingers, all Lily could do was try to push Janice away and keep that knife from slicing her up some more. Body flailing, legs kicking, trying to shake her off as she struggled to break free.

But it was no use. Janice was the stronger girl, no doubt about it, and all Lily could do was watch as that blade inched closer and closer towards her face again. Her hands gripped Janice's forearm tightly, digging her nails in as she tried to hold her back, that bloodied blade so close she could feel it brushing against her eyelashes. Just a few more inches, and...

[+] V8
[+] V5
[+] V4
MethodicalSlacker

Post by MethodicalSlacker »

Amaryllis threw her full weight at Janice and thrust the sharpened edge of the ceramic plate deep into her side. The two tumbled over Lily and landed in heaps of themselves atop the snow and slush. Amaryllis rolled a full rotation over herself, coming to stop with her face to the soot-black sky.

Quickly she picked herself up to her feet and saw the thin trail of blood Janice had left behind. With any luck it had been instant. With any luck Amaryllis had cut through major arteries and caused enough internal damage that all the king's horses and all the king's men could not put Janice Cresner back together again.

It was hard to believe that just minutes ago, Amaryllis had woken up on her feet, halfway down the hall from the shower room, her foot brushing up on the scattered shards of a shattered helmet. Never before in her life had she known herself to be a sleepwalker, but even here there was a first time for everything. Her first thought was that Lily was probably behind her, following her to make sure that she didn't run into a wall or strip naked and jump into a snow bank. So when she turned and found nobody, Amaryllis was worried. There was still no one in the shower room, which made things worse. She had just picked up her piece of the plate—a puny compensation for the trident she had left behind, that any sane person would have taken with them—and was about to start searching the changing rooms when she heard the scream, echoing down the hall, and took off as fast as she could in its direction.

That she had found the source so quickly, and been so fast to act, would be nothing short of a miracle to one who believed. But Amaryllis knew what had happened; her unconscious mind, sensing Lily leave, had wanted to follow, to make sure that she was safe. Her conscious mind was almost too late, almost let another one of her friends—that's what Lily was to her, by now, for simple fact of not having turned on her at any of the many opportunities she had had to do so—fall into the mouth of the monster.

But it would not happen again. Not on her watch.

"You okay?" Amaryllis asked Lily, panting, entirely fixed on her nearly-fallen comrade.
[+] Recommended Reading Order
—The Heaven Panel—

Image / Image - G051: Lili Williams: 1. Hope springs eternal. Kidnapped from her school trip and thrown into a horrific death game, Lili wanders the wasteland in search of her past life before it slides away from her for good.

Meanwhile 1. From Here On Out [Complete] Marie Bernstein eats ice cream with her friend and gets a text message.

Image / Image - B043: Arthur Bernstein: 2. Blood is thicker than water. Seeking his sister's comfort, Arthur takes up the spear and walks alongside another.

Meanwhile 2. Colorless [Complete] A family reunion under less than ideal circumstances. When trying to unravel the mystery of her brother's death at the hands of esoteric serial terrorists, Marie discovers more than she bargained for.

——The Earth Panel——

𝄇

Image - G026: Liberty "Bert" Wren: 3. It is happening again. To make things right, Bert must understand where things went wrong.

Image - B049: Max Rudolph: 4. The words we use to construct our realities often also make up the links in our chains. Fleeing a vision, Max builds his most elaborate prison yet.

Image - B032: Lucas Diaz: 5. A life lived through the views of others. In pursuit of revenge and his own death, Lucas Diaz interrupts the falling of many dominos.

Meanwhile 3. Because We Love You [Complete] Selections from a Google Drive, never to be logged into again.

Meanwhile 4. The Lines We Draw [Complete] In the process of collecting his brother's memories, Milo Diaz has a fitful morning.

Image - G007: Violet Schmidt: 6. The stars in the night sky do not make pictures. Breathing on both sides of the water, Violet Schmidt journeys to escape the confines of her own mind, and her reality.

Meanwhile 5. Years of Pilgrimage [???] Dana Schmidt is dreaming.

Meanwhile 6. Colorless II [Ongoing] Charlie Bernstein returns to the desert and finds it empty.

Meanwhile 7. Writing the Enigma [Ongoing] Randy Rudolph provides lodgings for Marie Bernstein as she investigates Survival of the Fittest, the city of Chattanooga, and the meaning of water.

———The Hell Panel———

¿
S080: Kyle 'K' Emerson: [?]. You can never really know a person. Determined to return home to his elder sister, K. Emerson tries to wait it out while he still can.

S089: Amaryllis Peszek-Byrne: [X]. Rise from your grave. Witnessing herself at her worst, Amaryllis tries to sustain her belief that a better world is possible.
[+] Other Threads
Virtual Pilgrimage: Exploring the Pregame Cities of SOTF
Ohm

Post by Ohm »

Janice had her by the books. The blade had made contact and gashed her face up nice and good. The scream was telltale, and she could faintly see the blood dripping onto the snow as it oozed out of the wound. She was fighting back, but Janice kept pushing, eventually getting the blade as close as she could to her face. Their hands were fighting over the blade's descent, and Janice was winning.

This girl was frail and fragile. The more reason for Janice to do this, she was helping. She would only keep going despite herself more than anything else. If she could not deal with her, then who else could see? The weak would die, and only the strong were to be left. Those who will not kill will always be subject to those who can.

This whole throughline was in the back of her head as she pushed and pushed, fingers clamped and digging into the handle, eyes wide and her mouth in a teeth-wide grimace.

That is why the sound she made when her side exploded from pain was a strained choke, frustration taking hold from being so close. The two of them tumbled away from her target.

She was now on the ground, one of her hands still holding her knife while the other hovered over the wound. She writhed on the ground, her heels kicking into the ground as the pain took hold.

When the voice came, the other one from that day. Janice's eyes almost bulged out of her head; her anger warmed her up so much. She slowly got herself up onto her knees and, with a burst of strength, lunged after her with the knife.

"You bitch! Die!"
Fiori

Post by Fiori »

Lily stared unblinking at the sky for a solid few seconds, too afraid to close her eyes after almost losing them forever.

One moment Janice was there, just barely visible beyond the sharpened blade that occupied her vision. The next she was getting tackled to the ground, her comrade in arms making the save at the last possible moment.

She cautiously prodded the inside of her cheek with her tongue, allowing herself a sigh of relief when she was unable to poke right through it. It still stung like a motherfucker however, her face undoubtedly scarred after a wound like that. So much for escaping from this island completely intact.

"I... I think I'm okay" she gasps, just trying to catch her breath as she propped herself up onto her elbows. She looked up at Amaryllis, a girl she hardly knew before they both found themselves stuck in this madness, yet turned out to be the closest friend she had on this island who wasn't either dead, murdering people, or otherwise unaccounted for. It was almost funny really, how despite what Danya had to say about not trusting your friends, he also ended up uniting a lot of folk who were otherwise complete strangers back home.

She was about to say a word of thanks, when she spotted a familiar shape lunging from out of the corner of her eyes.

"LOOK OUT!"

[+] V8
[+] V5
[+] V4
MethodicalSlacker

Post by MethodicalSlacker »

Lily was okay. Bloodied, a bit, but not anything that Amaryllis couldn't first-aid with. It was funny that they'd gotten a chance to practice the other day, then. She took a step toward Lily—

And then Lily was shouting, and Amaryllis spun and saw that death had again risen from its grave. She took a step back and threw out her arms, felt the cold knife slice glancing and hot against the back of her forearm as she grappled with the last of Janice's strength. If she hadn't been caught off guard, it would have been nothing, something Amaryllis could throw to the ground and stomp on the face of until it was no longer breathing. But she didn't have any time to brace herself, and so the force threatened to drive her to the ground, and so did the pain, radiating out almost up to her elbow—it was a shallow cut, a cut made when Amaryllis grabbed for the knife, but it distracted all the same. It burned.

"Shit!" she spat, as a wave of nausea swept through her body. The cause was uncertain. It could have been a lurch in the flow of adrenaline, or the shock of the injury coupled with the closeness of the knife.

More than likely, though, it came from the rabid look in Janice's eye, and the uncanny feeling that Amaryllis had seen behind the mask that was Human into the animal that had always been lurking just underneath.
[+] Recommended Reading Order
—The Heaven Panel—

Image / Image - G051: Lili Williams: 1. Hope springs eternal. Kidnapped from her school trip and thrown into a horrific death game, Lili wanders the wasteland in search of her past life before it slides away from her for good.

Meanwhile 1. From Here On Out [Complete] Marie Bernstein eats ice cream with her friend and gets a text message.

Image / Image - B043: Arthur Bernstein: 2. Blood is thicker than water. Seeking his sister's comfort, Arthur takes up the spear and walks alongside another.

Meanwhile 2. Colorless [Complete] A family reunion under less than ideal circumstances. When trying to unravel the mystery of her brother's death at the hands of esoteric serial terrorists, Marie discovers more than she bargained for.

——The Earth Panel——

𝄇

Image - G026: Liberty "Bert" Wren: 3. It is happening again. To make things right, Bert must understand where things went wrong.

Image - B049: Max Rudolph: 4. The words we use to construct our realities often also make up the links in our chains. Fleeing a vision, Max builds his most elaborate prison yet.

Image - B032: Lucas Diaz: 5. A life lived through the views of others. In pursuit of revenge and his own death, Lucas Diaz interrupts the falling of many dominos.

Meanwhile 3. Because We Love You [Complete] Selections from a Google Drive, never to be logged into again.

Meanwhile 4. The Lines We Draw [Complete] In the process of collecting his brother's memories, Milo Diaz has a fitful morning.

Image - G007: Violet Schmidt: 6. The stars in the night sky do not make pictures. Breathing on both sides of the water, Violet Schmidt journeys to escape the confines of her own mind, and her reality.

Meanwhile 5. Years of Pilgrimage [???] Dana Schmidt is dreaming.

Meanwhile 6. Colorless II [Ongoing] Charlie Bernstein returns to the desert and finds it empty.

Meanwhile 7. Writing the Enigma [Ongoing] Randy Rudolph provides lodgings for Marie Bernstein as she investigates Survival of the Fittest, the city of Chattanooga, and the meaning of water.

———The Hell Panel———

¿
S080: Kyle 'K' Emerson: [?]. You can never really know a person. Determined to return home to his elder sister, K. Emerson tries to wait it out while he still can.

S089: Amaryllis Peszek-Byrne: [X]. Rise from your grave. Witnessing herself at her worst, Amaryllis tries to sustain her belief that a better world is possible.
[+] Other Threads
Virtual Pilgrimage: Exploring the Pregame Cities of SOTF

Return to “Workers' Changing Room (DANGER ZONE)”