V8 Seventh Announcement

Fluff by Buko, Announcement by Deamon

Important announcements concerning the site will be posted here. Not only will the terrorists' official announcements be written here, but information concerning rolls, danger zones, and site issues will be located here as well.
Kermit

V8 Seventh Announcement

Post by Kermit »

Monday, December 13, 2021: Undisclosed Location, 2:36PM

It was a common source of gossip in their uncommon workplace. The kind of stuff subordinates liked whispering to one another when they ran out of stuff to talk about. Donald didn’t pay much mind to it. Ultimately, when asked, he had no choice but to confirm it himself…

The rumors were true.

Those two had a weird relationship.

It was impossible to describe it succinctly or summarily without going into organizational and familial history. Both men, however different, valued privacy primarily and so both roads were covered with clever camouflage. So, what could be done? What could be said? Don saw no other option but to shrug and say that it was just odd, eerie…weird. And that was, somehow, someway, normal. This wasn’t a normal workplace. It was uncommon. Otherworldly. Alien. An international terrorist organization.

Donald took up his intern duties. He poured warm drinks, he served tiny sandwiches and he took meticulous notes. However uncommon the workplace, his job seemed to be the most everyday among them.

Greynolds enjoyed keeping him on his toes, but even the normally unflappable Jimmy G stood on his tips when around Tracen Danya. The big man himself. Tracen was respected by all within the organization as far as Donald estimated. More so than the last Danya, least in private. He was more reasonable than his father and this was a family business, lest anyone forgot. It was impossible to discuss one Danya without bringing up the other…and the other was very rarely brought up and thusly neither discussed. This added to a degree of mystery that made Tracen all the more threatening and mystifying. He was impossible to read and it seemed that only Greynolds among the organization could grasp at some of his letters.

“Things are going about as smoothly as we could’ve hoped for. You should be proud,” Greynolds said in between bites of sandwich and sips of tea.

“Don’t be so paternal,” Tracen chastised and Greynolds shrugged. “I don’t necessarily feel pride in things going as planned. That’s the point of a plan.”

Their relationship wasn’t paternal, probably only ten to twelve years separated them. Their relationship wasn’t friendly either, but it was built on a trust and understanding. They weren’t quite brothers, but the bond had been built in blood. Greynolds was the only man alive who understood the pressure Danya faced.

“No, but you do feel frustration in things you cannot control. That’s why you’re mad at this slew of slip and falls,” at this point Greynolds put on a mock baby-voice. “Boo-hoo! They keep on dying by accident and not by assault! We specifically asked for assault! Waaaah!”

“Not your best material,” Tracen muttered beneath closed eyes and pursed lips.

“If it doesn’t come with something constructive, it is a review and not a criticism,” Greynolds noted with a smirk. “I’m a star, I don’t pay attention to reviews.”

Jimmy G chuckled, but Donald noted Tracen’s chastisement and general demeanor. It was a common thought, that Donald himself had at one point, to make Greynolds the one who pulled the strings. Don had been around the man a lot and he could say with certainty that Greynolds knew plenty and did more…but there was only one puppet master in this organization. Jim provided advice and utilized a comfort and confidence without hesitation. He did not offer Tracen direction. The relationship was much more subtle. Greynolds had controlled the AT for a time and had managed to navigate it through its largest test in its history. There was no grander endorsement, aside from the Danya name itself, for Tracen than the crown Greynolds had placed on his head. Greynolds was the only man alive who knew the pressure Tracen faced.

Donald got the feeling that Jimmy G loved to remind Tracen of that.

Never out loud, never publicly, but in the passive aggressive way that men like Danya and Greynolds thought more provocative. Plausible deniability for implausible and undeniable crimes. Such was the Greynolds way.

“So,” Tracen swallowed his sandwich and sipped his drink, “be constructive.”

“There’s no need to control everything. Even the things you can’t control, can’t control you. This isn’t gambling. You’re not playing with house money,” Greynolds said like it was the most obvious thing in the world, “you’re the house. You can't lose.”

Tuesday, December 14, 2021: Undisclosed Location, 9 AM

"First up today we have the murder of Przemyslaw Ziemiak by the coward Julia Guercio. Przemyslaw never even saw it coming.

"Evie McKown opened her score sheet by shooting Chloé Delacroix after a domestic dispute,"

Tracen look down at the notes in front of him and raised an unimpressed eyebrow.

"Our intern has excitedly scribbled that she MckOwned her, so there you go, that's his contribution."

Tracen shook his head and tossed the paper to the side and took a sip of coffee before continuing on.

"Moving on. If you need proof that the weather conditions are rough out there, then Kyle Emerson is here to help, as he stayed outside and died of hypothermia. Would have thought you guys would have been dressed better considering you were going to a ski resort but here we are. But, in good news for all of you left alive, that brought us to the halfway point! Congratulations, you made it!"

Tracen gave a small golf clap to punctuate his point.

"Anyway, our next kill also features a new contestant, as Karen Nguyen shot Maya Press. It seems that more people are making moves now we get deeper into the game, so you best be on the lookout or you could be next.

"Speaking of next, we have an old reliable killer up next as Chiara Masina was stabbed to death by Katelyn Graves! I have to say, it is her classic method and by god is she effective. This kitty continues to have claws and always seems to be on the hunt.

"Meanwhile, we had some good old hand-to-hand combat as Derek Caldwell was felled when Kai Rosado-Prince snapped his neck. Which is what happens, I guess, when the most physical activity you do is...beatboxing? Jesus Christ, think Kai did us all a favor there.

"Daniel Ozanne got to experience the circle of life as after making his arrival on these announcements yesterday. He falls today to Juanita Reid, who has sneakily notched up three kills now. Huh, always a bigger fish I suppose.

"The next kill on our list is some good old-fashioned fratricide as Lúcio Oliveira was slashed in the guts by Molly Oliveira. I hope Mum and Dad aren't watching because otherwise, that's gonna be awkward at family dinners.

"Meanwhile in the spooky basement, Salem Fox thought he saw a ghost and shot at it but it was only the pale skin of Colm Forsyth.

"And finally for today, two old friends from school met up and had a wonderful time sharing their feelings and...wait a minute...this doesn't seem right...ah! Here we are Fred Hobbes was stabbed to death by Juanita Reid. He probably should have stuck to being a sidekick."

Tracen stacked his papers together and put them to one side before continuing.

"We're now onto our danger zone update portion of the proceedings, and joining everything else that's already off-limits to you, we are adding the rest of The Mine, along with The Gym and The Rec Room, so I hope you got your workouts in and also your asbestos exposure probably. Oh, and by "the rest of the mine," we mean that both the Worker's Changing Rooms, and Mineral Processing are now part of the explosion zone.

"But not if you're our Best Kill Award winner Julia Guercio! Congratulations, your prize of a fancy new weapon along with a plate of panko crumb coated baked haddock, mashed potatoes, and a decaf chai tea latte, can be found in the Worker's Changing Rooms!

"And that's everything for today! So get out there and seize the day and also maybe a gun if you can get your hands on one. Keep up the good work."

DAY EIGHT: TUESDAY, DECEMBER 14, 2021

Weather: The stayed the same and the heavy snowfall has continued across the island, causing reduced visibility. The high is around 30 degrees F, -1 degree C in the morning with a low of 16 F, -9 degrees C, in the evening once the sun has gone down. The sun rises at 9:11 AM, and sets at 3:17 PM. There is a brief period of 5mph winds in the early evening with a longer period around midnight. The moon remains in the waxing gibbous stage.

Here are your rolls for this set.

Summary:

1. Ashlyn Graves (Gundham)
2. Joshua James (Ruggahissy)
3. Madeleine Molliqaj (Applesintime)
4. Elodie Hailey (KamiKaze)
5. Greg Craig (Kermit)
[+] V8 Fourteenth Rolls

Deamon — Yesterday at 12:06 PM
Okay we'll be rolling for July, rolling five people
Ser Chaddington Smokemore — Yesterday at 12:06 PM
I'll be doin the rollin, tests incoming
1d420
rollem
BOT
— Yesterday at 12:06 PM
128 ⟵ [128] 1d420
1d69
rollem
BOT
— Yesterday at 12:06 PM
6 ⟵ [6] 1d69
Ultra Despair Girl — Yesterday at 12:06 PM
Yep
Looks like its' working
Things appear to be in order
Gundham — Yesterday at 12:06 PM
I'm here to witness the tragedy.
5 outta 59?
Ultra Despair Girl — Yesterday at 12:07 PM
Yes sir
Ser Chaddington Smokemore — Yesterday at 12:07 PM
Whenever we ready to go, I'm ready to roll
Deamon — Yesterday at 12:07 PM
Okay roll 1
Ser Chaddington Smokemore — Yesterday at 12:07 PM
1d59
rollem
BOT
— Yesterday at 12:07 PM
29 ⟵ [29] 1d59
Ultra Despair Girl — Yesterday at 12:07 PM
29 Ashlyn Graves (Gundham)**
Deamon — Yesterday at 12:07 PM
Roll 2
Ser Chaddington Smokemore — Yesterday at 12:08 PM
1d59
rollem
BOT
— Yesterday at 12:08 PM
45 ⟵ [45] 1d59
Ultra Despair Girl — Yesterday at 12:08 PM
45 Joshua James (Ruggahissy)
Deamon — Yesterday at 12:08 PM
Roll 3
Ser Chaddington Smokemore — Yesterday at 12:08 PM
1d59
rollem
BOT
— Yesterday at 12:08 PM
28 ⟵ [28] 1d59
Ultra Despair Girl — Yesterday at 12:08 PM
28 Madeleine Molliqaj (Applesintime)
Deamon — Yesterday at 12:09 PM
Roll 4
Ser Chaddington Smokemore — Yesterday at 12:09 PM
1d59
rollem
BOT
— Yesterday at 12:09 PM
56 ⟵ [56] 1d59
Ultra Despair Girl — Yesterday at 12:09 PM
56 Elodie Hailey (KamiKaze)
Deamon — Yesterday at 12:09 PM
Roll 5
Ser Chaddington Smokemore — Yesterday at 12:09 PM
1d59
rollem
BOT
— Yesterday at 12:09 PM
46 ⟵ [46] 1d59
Ultra Despair Girl — Yesterday at 12:10 PM
46 Greg Craig (Kermit)
That's it
Also, congratulations to Maraoone for winning the Best Death Award! Your quote nomination thread will be up shortly!

As an important (!!!) additional note, rather than us having to DZ even more areas, the thread limits for the Lower Mountain Pass, the Old Road, and the Snowfield are all being reduced to one thread (or multishot) each, effective immediately. As to avoid causing too much inconvenience, any already ongoing threads in these areas that happen to be over the new limits are exempt, and will be allowed to run the rest of their course.

As a reminder, there are three days for cards and for regular posting to wrap up for threads that are now in danger zones and a further seven days for leaving posts.

Card Timer:

BKA/BDA Timer:
[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese
Michael Froese - The story of an identity; the story of a matador; the story of a liar; the story of a junkie; the story of a very special frog; the story of a jackal; the story of an oscillator; the story of a ghost; the story of the death of an author; the story of a bunch of other stuff.

THREADS!

PREGAME: Mad world - This...this felt nice. - Michael was incredibly disappointed in himself for actually agreeing to go do something with Beryl. - He wasn't actually all that sorry. - Part of him was worried his real motivation wasn't self-torturing altruism but instead the fact that it was one of the few things that still made him feel.

ISLAND:
Michael and all of his friends were going to be footnotes in a history textbook. - he was folding in on himself like a four-dimensional object in three-dimensional space - Everything was about pain, fear, and love. - "Gave them our reactions, our explosions, all that was ours; For graphs of passion, and charts of stars." - He had a duty to look into someone's eyes as he killed them. - Closure really did sound like nothing at all. - "I wish we were lovers, but it's for the best." - Michael Froese the award-winning murderer. That was who he was now. - "I wanted to lose myself." - "Good and bad, all roads lead to Rome and I just, it hurts too much to be a good person." - "Somewhere out there in the deep blue sea, there's this whale." - "...It's harder to be yourself than it is to be anybody else." - "The neighbors, they adored him for his humor and his conversation. Look underneath the house there, find the few living things, rotting fast in their sleep; oh, the dead," - He gave her a big hug. He buried his head in her shoulder, feeling her cold, spongy, rubbery skin against his forehead. She had no eyes. She had no face. Something had eaten her face. - Michael Froese was a crazy person with a gun. - Validation. - "You don't live in a goddamned movie." - "I miss what it's like to be, like, actually alone." - "Market data inconsistent. Cantor API problem. Trading system offline," - Michael didn't want this. It wasn't like that'd stop him. - "I'm wide awake, it's morning." - He was a spree killer now, he supposed. - When he gave his word, he was giving nothing. - The fact they even existed was being politicized. - "BERYL FUCKING MAHELONA. TELL ME WHAT YOU DID TO BERYL MAHELONA," - 'Am I gray?' - A beach covered in unidentified decedents. - He'd never felt anything unconditionally. - "Look around you, you're surrounded.
It won't get any better. And so, goodnight."
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic
The story of a (failed) revolutionary.

THREADS!

PREGAME: August 12th, 2017 - The explosive sound of metal hitting metal

ISLAND:
She turned away. Everything from here on out was for the terrorists to see. - "All of us, we have the chance to actually do something with our lives." - The students were the shark in the box. - Complacency was festering like a tumour. - "She's right. It won't - it won't change anything," - Scraped into the wall, in neatly-styled lettering, the words "If they won't live in peace, then they'll die for peace." - Val needed a gun, - "I do not care for violence without a point," she stated. "My gun is not loaded." - "Juliette, I'm sure you already know this, but you really should take pains to be careful around people who speak only in enthymemes." - "Someone once said, 'Change must come with the barrel of a gun', and they were not wrong." - Two explosions.
none of you can prove im in v8
[+] v9, AKA. Kermit rejects modernity, returns to writing mentally ill bisexuals.
[+] Sad Gay Hours with Kermit and Mara.
You've been living a while in the front of my skull making orders
You've been writing me rules, shrinking maps and redrawing borders
I've been repeating your speeches, but the audience just doesn't follow
Because I'm leaving out words, punctuation, and it sounds pretty hollow
I've been living in bed because now you tell me to sleep
I've been hiding my voice and my face, and you decide when I eat
In your dreams I'm a criminal, horrible, sleeping around
While you're awake, I'm impossible, constantly letting you down
Little porcelain figurines, glass bullets you shoot at the wall
Threats of castration for crimes you imagine when I miss your call
With the bite of the teeth of that ring on my finger, I'm bound to your bedside, your eulogy singer
I'd happily take all those bullets inside you and put them inside of myself
[+] The mallgoth who died offscreen in Supers
You can read me like a book
I'm not as clever as I look
I've got a sneaky kind of selfish
That I keep up on the shelf
With jars of double-sided comments
For people who've done nothing wrong
Preparing for the lights
And always practicing my sha-na-na's
I will stand right next to giants
And roar beside the lions
[+] Johnny R. Fightmaster
What road?
What road?
What road?
What road?
I'd been working on some open-ended shit
I was looking for an in and that was it
Back at the recital, signs remain vital
A statue is stone which rejects its own pulse
You heart's fair, your heart's square, your heart's not even there
Wasting shore leave on the girls from Point St. Claire
There is a light and it goes out, oh
A touch of classicism in the night
Your backlash was right where I wanted you
Yes, that's right, I wanted you, too
[+] Pow Pow
From this position
I will relax
From this position
I can see the whole site

From this position
Oh, oh just relax
From this position
I took the staff test
I now have a purple name

And chat goes @Staff
@Staff, @Staff, @Staff, @Staff
It goes @Staff

From this position
I can see all the pings
From this position
I totally get how our decisions were reached

From this position
I can say "no pregame murders," or "Tracen Danya is canonically a catboy TikTokker," or "go bother Deamon instead,"
From this position, from this position
It's kind of like eating myself to death

With you on the outside
And me on the inside
There's advantages to both
(Advantages to both!)

And me being uptight
And you being all right
There's advantages to each
(Advantages! Advantages!)

From this perspective, from this position
I have a good grip on both of them
Because I have stayed home
And have learned a little more about my community
Which is important
You know, Main's got 1,269 characters to read

So chat goes @Staff, @Staff, @Staff, @Staff, @Staff
@Staff, @Staff, @Staff, @Staff, @Staff
So it's @Staff
It goes @Staff

With you in a sidechat
And me in the staffchat
(Advantages to both)

And now you have gone terminally inactive
And then you didn't send an appeal
And so I will have to take away your beloved character and then I will have to kill them
(And i'll feel really bad about doing it even though it's my job ;~;)

Now I have been Danya
And you are not Danya
(Advantages to each)
And we're coming back, coming back, coming back
Until there's no U.S. state left untouched on the map
We probably should have expected that people would mishandle colonialism in the Hawaii version

I'm paralyzed
And looking through you
But if nothing's right
Please don't yell at meeee

As a terrified autistic person
I'm amazed at my decision to play

On this occasion, there are a couple of things that we know that we pulled from Fact Magazine
One, character morality discourse is annoying and I don't care about it
Two, your time will come, but this is gonna be our version
So you should give us all of your roll nulls
Three, I wrote a goth and you did not, so shut up, because you don't know shit about goths that you didn't get from me

So times have been tough
And times have been tough
We have been staffkilled, unrolled, and rolled out
But honestly
And let's be honest with ourselves
How much time did we waste?
How much time did we all blow every day?

And so it's @Staff
Oh, @Staff

So @Staff
@Staff
(Please do not ping @Staff as a joke!)
(Staff will kill you in real life!)
(Yes I mean you!)

With you on the inside
And me on the outside
(Advantages to both!)

With my name in purple
And your name in blue

From this position
I feel an affinity for the both of them, which is confusing
But honestly
I should be careful because otherwise, I'm being, I'm being, you know, what's it called?
Oh, fuck it
-Reclining, I'm getting used to it
Like writing a mentally ill bisexual
It's an entirely new
Discovery, discovery, discovery, discovery, discovery, discovery, discovery, discovery

And then a couple of versions on mini
And then a version on main
And then back over to mini and then to main, again
To use up my desire for
Discovery, discovery, discovery, discovery, discovery, discovery, discovery

For an instant
We could have been sold as a book
But the site's all been plagiarized
From Koushun Takami anyway
So what you want for now
Is for someone to read you
And to hear that the trends you like
Won't become overplayed

And I don't knoOOOOOOOw what I'm doing
I don't knooooowwww
I don't knooooowwww
I don't knooooowwww

I'm losing my edge.
Gundham

Post by Gundham »

I will not be requesting a hero for Ashlyn as I think there are others that deserve one way, WAY more, nor will I be requiring death pitches.
V8 Characters:

Juanita Reid
Rebekah Hayes
Karin Han
EXTREME STEVE Dodds
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Hello! I'm Kermit the Frog. You may remember me from such forums posts as V8 Seventh Announcement and 5. Greg Craig (Kermit).

Anyways oof ouch, that's me! If you asked me to describe Greg as a character, I would say he's... certainly my only v8 character. He is me writing a non-heavy hitting character on purpose, because Oops I wrote a 90k word character and then escaped TV3 and then wrote a 19-page multishot and I didn't really take any rests between any of those and I've still got TWO fucking epilogues to do AAAAAaaAAAaAAAaAAAaAAA, and lemme tell you what, all that shit's been a whole lotta work and I needed a break and that break was Greg. Greg is... me not writing about something. He is Just Greg. He is what he is. He is not anything more or anything less. And so... well I mean if you're super invested in him for some reason and wish for him to continue Gregging around for a little while longer, like, well I mean you can hero him if u want, idk i'm not ur boss. But I will not be sent into a mental health episode if I do end up having to kill him.

Also accepting death pitches, however only by board PM (not by Discord!!). It's a secret test to see if you the death pitcher actually read this post... oooOooOO... also don't expect me to respond immediately, because i'm probably gonna want to know what all my options are before i make any calls...
[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese
Michael Froese - The story of an identity; the story of a matador; the story of a liar; the story of a junkie; the story of a very special frog; the story of a jackal; the story of an oscillator; the story of a ghost; the story of the death of an author; the story of a bunch of other stuff.

THREADS!

PREGAME: Mad world - This...this felt nice. - Michael was incredibly disappointed in himself for actually agreeing to go do something with Beryl. - He wasn't actually all that sorry. - Part of him was worried his real motivation wasn't self-torturing altruism but instead the fact that it was one of the few things that still made him feel.

ISLAND:
Michael and all of his friends were going to be footnotes in a history textbook. - he was folding in on himself like a four-dimensional object in three-dimensional space - Everything was about pain, fear, and love. - "Gave them our reactions, our explosions, all that was ours; For graphs of passion, and charts of stars." - He had a duty to look into someone's eyes as he killed them. - Closure really did sound like nothing at all. - "I wish we were lovers, but it's for the best." - Michael Froese the award-winning murderer. That was who he was now. - "I wanted to lose myself." - "Good and bad, all roads lead to Rome and I just, it hurts too much to be a good person." - "Somewhere out there in the deep blue sea, there's this whale." - "...It's harder to be yourself than it is to be anybody else." - "The neighbors, they adored him for his humor and his conversation. Look underneath the house there, find the few living things, rotting fast in their sleep; oh, the dead," - He gave her a big hug. He buried his head in her shoulder, feeling her cold, spongy, rubbery skin against his forehead. She had no eyes. She had no face. Something had eaten her face. - Michael Froese was a crazy person with a gun. - Validation. - "You don't live in a goddamned movie." - "I miss what it's like to be, like, actually alone." - "Market data inconsistent. Cantor API problem. Trading system offline," - Michael didn't want this. It wasn't like that'd stop him. - "I'm wide awake, it's morning." - He was a spree killer now, he supposed. - When he gave his word, he was giving nothing. - The fact they even existed was being politicized. - "BERYL FUCKING MAHELONA. TELL ME WHAT YOU DID TO BERYL MAHELONA," - 'Am I gray?' - A beach covered in unidentified decedents. - He'd never felt anything unconditionally. - "Look around you, you're surrounded.
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
She turned away. Everything from here on out was for the terrorists to see. - "All of us, we have the chance to actually do something with our lives." - The students were the shark in the box. - Complacency was festering like a tumour. - "She's right. It won't - it won't change anything," - Scraped into the wall, in neatly-styled lettering, the words "If they won't live in peace, then they'll die for peace." - Val needed a gun, - "I do not care for violence without a point," she stated. "My gun is not loaded." - "Juliette, I'm sure you already know this, but you really should take pains to be careful around people who speak only in enthymemes." - "Someone once said, 'Change must come with the barrel of a gun', and they were not wrong." - Two explosions.
[+] v9, AKA. Kermit rejects modernity, returns to writing mentally ill bisexuals.
With the bite of the teeth of that ring on my finger, I'm bound to your bedside, your eulogy singer
Preparing for the lights
What road?
What road?
What road?
What road?
[+] Pow Pow
From this position
I will relax
From this position
I can see the whole site

From this position
Oh, oh just relax
From this position
I took the staff test
I now have a purple name

And chat goes @Staff
It goes @Staff

From this position
I can see all the pings
From this position

From this position
I can say "no pregame murders," or "Tracen Danya is canonically a catboy TikTokker," or "go bother Deamon instead,"

With you on the outside
And me on the inside
(Advantages to both!)

And me being uptight
And you being all right

Which is important

So it's @Staff
It goes @Staff

With you in a sidechat
And me in the staffchat
(Advantages to both)

And so I will have to take away your beloved character and then I will have to kill them

Now I have been Danya
And you are not Danya
(Advantages to each)
We probably should have expected that people would mishandle colonialism in the Hawaii version

I'm paralyzed
And looking through you
But if nothing's right

On this occasion, there are a couple of things that we know that we pulled from Fact Magazine
Three, I wrote a goth and you did not, so shut up, because you don't know shit about goths that you didn't get from me

So times have been tough
But honestly

And so it's @Staff
Oh, @Staff

So @Staff
@Staff
(Yes I mean you!)

With you on the inside
And me on the outside
(Advantages to both!)

With my name in purple
And your name in blue

From this position
But honestly
I should be careful because otherwise, I'm being, I'm being, you know, what's it called?
Oh, fuck it
It's an entirely new
Discovery, discovery, discovery, discovery, discovery, discovery, discovery, discovery

To use up my desire for

For an instant
So what you want for now
Won't become overplayed

I don't knooooowwww
I don't knooooowwww
I don't knooooowwww

I'm losing my edge.
Ruggahissy

Post by Ruggahissy »

Hello,

If you enjoy my monster boy I’d really appreciate a hero. I love? Hate? Something? him and he’s my last kid. It would be nice to continue writing him. Also, it’s an extra bummer because I am out of town/completely unavailable next week so I know I can’t make the deadline on this one, so if I have to kill him I would have to go over.

That being said, send pitches? I don’t have a solid idea as of now for killing him and as stated, I don’t be available for a bit.
Applesintime

Post by Applesintime »

Well, could have come at a worse time.

If you've been enjoying Madeleine, I'd appreciate a hero although I'm not too sure how many of those are floating around at the moment!

Otherwise I don't need pitches at the moment, but I'll post here again if this changes.
[+] V8
S002: Alex Avanesian - Throwing Spear - is the one who thought he could win. He was proven wrong in I'm the Psycho, You're the Freakshow [93/134]
Main: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Pregame: 1 2 3
Social Media: 1 2 3 4
Homecoming: 1

S056: Madeleine Molliqaj - Macuahuitl - was hunting a beast. She slew it in Carve What You Feel Into Me [59/134]
Main: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Pregame: 1

S078: Matthew Bell - Grand Power K100 - hurts all over in "Man, this SOTF thing sucks."
Main: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Pregame: 1 2 3 4
KamiKaze

Post by KamiKaze »

Hi there!

So while I haven't been as fast a poster in V8, I am vibing with Elodie and would like to continue with her. If you would like to toss a hero my way, feel free to!

I am also asking for death pitches. While I am not looking for anything hyper-specific, I do have a request. If you choose to send a death pitch, please add an explanation of why you want to kill Elodie specifically and why you feel your idea works as an ending for her. It does not have to be super long, just enough to get an idea of your thought process. There are two reasons why: 1. Elodie currently is in possession of a little something-something that could potentially end up in the hands of her killer, so I want to make sure you aren't pitching for no other reason than 'I want the snowmobile' and 2. Elodie has some characterization nuances that I feel need to be accounted for in her death, so I feel something in the range of 'this is created specifically for Elodie' than 'this is how I want to kill someone in general' would be more appropriate. I'm down for a lot of things! Just being slightly more picky this time around.
Gundham

Post by Gundham »

I'm afraid that's time for cards.
V8 Characters:

Juanita Reid
Rebekah Hayes
Karin Han
EXTREME STEVE Dodds
Ruggahissy

Post by Ruggahissy »

No more pitches, please.
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Bit under 4 days and 8 hours left.
[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
Preparing for the lights
What road?
What road?
What road?
What road?
[+] Pow Pow
From this position
I will relax
From this position
I can see the whole site

From this position
Oh, oh just relax
From this position
I took the staff test
I now have a purple name

And chat goes @Staff
It goes @Staff

From this position
I can see all the pings
From this position

From this position

With you on the outside
And me on the inside
(Advantages to both!)

And me being uptight
And you being all right

Which is important

So it's @Staff
It goes @Staff

With you in a sidechat
And me in the staffchat
(Advantages to both)

Now I have been Danya
And you are not Danya
(Advantages to each)

I'm paralyzed
And looking through you
But if nothing's right

So times have been tough
But honestly

And so it's @Staff
Oh, @Staff

So @Staff
@Staff
(Yes I mean you!)

With you on the inside
And me on the outside
(Advantages to both!)

With my name in purple
And your name in blue

From this position
But honestly
Oh, fuck it
It's an entirely new

To use up my desire for

For an instant
So what you want for now
Won't become overplayed

I don't knooooowwww
I don't knooooowwww
I don't knooooowwww

I'm losing my edge.
Gundham

Post by Gundham »

V8 Characters:

Juanita Reid
Rebekah Hayes
Karin Han
EXTREME STEVE Dodds
Applesintime

Post by Applesintime »

[+] V8
S002: Alex Avanesian - Throwing Spear - is the one who thought he could win. He was proven wrong in I'm the Psycho, You're the Freakshow [93/134]
Main: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Pregame: 1 2 3
Social Media: 1 2 3 4

S056: Madeleine Molliqaj - Macuahuitl - was hunting a beast. She slew it in Carve What You Feel Into Me [59/134]
Main: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Pregame: 1

S078: Matthew Bell - Grand Power K100 - hurts all over in "Man, this SOTF thing sucks."
Main: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Pregame: 1 2 3 4
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

One day remains....
[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
Preparing for the lights
What road?
What road?
What road?
What road?
[+] Pow Pow
From this position
I will relax
From this position
I can see the whole site

From this position
Oh, oh just relax
From this position
I took the staff test
I now have a purple name

And chat goes @Staff
It goes @Staff

From this position
I can see all the pings
From this position

From this position

With you on the outside
And me on the inside
(Advantages to both!)

And me being uptight
And you being all right

Which is important

So it's @Staff
It goes @Staff

With you in a sidechat
And me in the staffchat
(Advantages to both)

Now I have been Danya
And you are not Danya
(Advantages to each)

I'm paralyzed
And looking through you
But if nothing's right

So times have been tough
But honestly

And so it's @Staff
Oh, @Staff

So @Staff
@Staff
(Yes I mean you!)

With you on the inside
And me on the outside
(Advantages to both!)

With my name in purple
And your name in blue

From this position
But honestly
Oh, fuck it
It's an entirely new

To use up my desire for

For an instant
So what you want for now
Won't become overplayed

I don't knooooowwww
I don't knooooowwww
I don't knooooowwww

I'm losing my edge.
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
Preparing for the lights
What road?
What road?
What road?
What road?
[+] Pow Pow
From this position
I will relax
From this position
I can see the whole site

From this position
Oh, oh just relax
From this position
I took the staff test
I now have a purple name

And chat goes @Staff
It goes @Staff

From this position
I can see all the pings
From this position

From this position

With you on the outside
And me on the inside
(Advantages to both!)

And me being uptight
And you being all right

Which is important

So it's @Staff
It goes @Staff

With you in a sidechat
And me in the staffchat
(Advantages to both)

Now I have been Danya
And you are not Danya
(Advantages to each)

I'm paralyzed
And looking through you
But if nothing's right

So times have been tough
But honestly

And so it's @Staff
Oh, @Staff

So @Staff
@Staff
(Yes I mean you!)

With you on the inside
And me on the outside
(Advantages to both!)

With my name in purple
And your name in blue

From this position
But honestly
Oh, fuck it
It's an entirely new

To use up my desire for

For an instant
So what you want for now
Won't become overplayed

I don't knooooowwww
I don't knooooowwww
I don't knooooowwww

I'm losing my edge.
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Aaand that's time!
[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
Preparing for the lights
What road?
What road?
What road?
What road?
[+] Pow Pow
From this position
I will relax
From this position
I can see the whole site

From this position
Oh, oh just relax
From this position
I took the staff test
I now have a purple name

And chat goes @Staff
It goes @Staff

From this position
I can see all the pings
From this position

From this position

With you on the outside
And me on the inside
(Advantages to both!)

And me being uptight
And you being all right

Which is important

So it's @Staff
It goes @Staff

With you in a sidechat
And me in the staffchat
(Advantages to both)

Now I have been Danya
And you are not Danya
(Advantages to each)

I'm paralyzed
And looking through you
But if nothing's right

So times have been tough
But honestly

And so it's @Staff
Oh, @Staff

So @Staff
@Staff
(Yes I mean you!)

With you on the inside
And me on the outside
(Advantages to both!)

With my name in purple
And your name in blue

From this position
But honestly
Oh, fuck it
It's an entirely new

To use up my desire for

For an instant
So what you want for now