My V9 kids because I like them

V9 Pregame is in development! So while you wait for it’s arrival this is the place where you can look for friends, enemies, romances, hobby groups, school clubs and much more! You can start planning threads of your own in this forum to sort out any specific relationships you want for your characters, or you can look through what others' are looking for to find something that would work for your character. Please note that V9 Pregame is still in the future; this forum is merely to allow for more direct and focused planning now that class and location details have been revealed.
MeeMeeCandy777

My V9 kids because I like them

Post by MeeMeeCandy777 »

Here's my thread for all my possible V9 characters:

Character 1:
Name: Lindsay Patton Summer
Pronouns: She/Her
Sexuality: Bisexual
Ethnicity: African American
Grade: 12th
Hobbies and Interests: Anime, video gaming, art, shopping, cartoons, fanfiction, fanart, Anime Club, Cooking
Appearance: Lindsay is 5’3 and weights only 124 pounds. Her eyes are brown and she has natural black hair. Her accessories are pink glasses since she's near-sighted. Her chest size is C cup.

Lindsay’s dress code is wearing different Lolita dresses and/or wearing dresses in general. She is wearing a pink Lolita dress, frilly cuffs around her wrists, a headband with a big bow, white stocking, and pink high heels with red bows on them. She is African-American, so her skin tone is Brown.

Biography: Lindsay was born on July 16 in Kosciusko, Mississippi to her mother, her father, and her four older brothers, Michael, Jordan, Terry, and Patrick. Her family life was normal, until her mother and father divorced due to her father being abusive to her mom when she was 3 years old.

After the divorce, her mother was given a job offer to be a teacher in Las Vegas after she got a diploma in teaching. Her mother took the offer and they all moved into Las Vegas. Because her mom is overprotective, she fears the danger that happens to them whenever they play outside. So her mom buys some game consoles and TV service, which changes Lindsay's life forever.

Lindsay fell in love with video games, learning them very quickly. Her first game was Super Monkey Ball, a GameCube game that came out in 2001. The same goes for cartoons and anime, which Kirby: Right Back at Ya is her first anime show while SpongeBob SquarePants is her first cartoon one. By the time she's in high school, she has played most consoles, with PS2, DS, and GameCube the most popular ones she played. When she got into Total Drama, she immediately became into the show, watching new episodes whenever there was a new season. Her favorite character is Bridgette.

At age 13, Lindsay joined social media under the username, “RainbowSunshine283” and became active in the communities that are based on her interests, mostly cartoons, anime, and video games such as Kirby, TAWOG, and One Piece. At age 16, she began her small career as an fanfiction writer and fan artist. She wrote her first story, “Love is in the Air”, an one-shot story featuring the Grand Theft Auto fan couple, Candy Suxxx (Candice Shand) and Mercedes Cortez. It became very popular quickly because of the story-telling and that the fandom needed more lesbian content. Lindsay also drew a couple of fanart, with her popular one being a drawing of MK and Julia, characters from the Total Drama Island reboot seasons. At that time, the second reboot season has happened and she's a huge shipper.

As for her school life, while Lindsay is very smart, she has trouble focusing on her schoolwork during her elementary years. Upon completing some tests, she has ADHD. She's been placed into special education classes and she got along with those kids along with being on medication. As for socializing with other kids, she's more comfortable interacting with the nerds, those who love video games, and the smart kids than anyone else. She talks too much about stuff, especially if someone tells her a secret and then she accidentally spills it.

Currently, she's friends with Chiyoko Danni.

Character 2:

Name: Chiyoko Washington Danni
Pronouns: She/They
Sexuality: Bisexual
Ethnicity: Asian
Hobbies and interests: Painting, making dolls, coloring, digital art, drawing, soap making, floral design, cooking, baking, making Neapolitan pizza, video games, and stuffed animals

Appearance: Chiyoko is 4’11 and is 103 lb. She is Asian and has brown hair and blue eyes. Her chest size is a B cup.

Chiyoko’s dress code is wearing casual clothes. She wears a rainbow striped cross-back dress.

Biography: Chiyoko was born in Las Vegas, Nevada. She was born into the family with her mother, father, and big brother, Bobert. Her family life is pretty slightly normal.

Chiyoko got interested in all kinds of art when she was young, creating different crafts such as candle making and pottery. Her most favorite one is drawing and painting. She became very good at digital art and when she turned 13, she joined Twitter and drew content for the Kirby series after watching the anime. Her current main fandom is Resident Evil and Total Drama. She often switches fandoms, but she still loves her fans. Her Twitter handle is PrinceKirby.

In her school life, she was an average student, but struggled to make friends. When she was in middle school, she managed to get the highest score in statewide tests, which earned her an award. She is immune to bullying and often gets bullied. One day, she met a nice girl named Lindsay who stood up to her after she was accused of stealing someone's lunch and managed to find the true culprit with her help. They became friends.
New to SOTF. Currently have 3 OCs for V9 Pregame Planning.

My SOFT OCs:
Lindsay Summer
Chiyoko Danni
Beavis Hunter-Santos

__

Hello there! I'm MeeMee, an adult female who loves video games, fanfiction, and cartoons! :D

Let me know if you want to be friends, teach me about stuff, or interact with me.

"Say hello to my little friend!" - Tony Montana
MeeMeeCandy777

Post by MeeMeeCandy777 »

First male character!:

Character 3:

Name: Beavis Hunter-Santos
Pronouns: He/They
Sexuality: Gay
Ethnicity: White/Caucasian
Hobbies and interests: Skateboarding, photographer, rock music, cooking, video games, sodas, pizza

Appearance: Beavis is 5’4 and 127 lb. He has blonde hair, wears a rainbow beanie on his head and has green eyes.

His dress code is a mixture between classic and messy. He wears a rainbow scarf around his neck, a blue shirt that says “Rock On!”, and black pants.

Biography: Beavis was born in Vancouver, Canada with his mother and father. He got into skateboarding when he was 5 years old, doing all kinds of tricks. He ends up finding out that he's attracted to boys instead of girls, so he's gay. His mother fully supports him coming out of the closet along with his father. When he was 8 years old, he ended up getting a younger sister named Jade.

In his middle school years, his mother decided to move to the US after she was offered a job at the office in Las Vegas. So when she took the job, all of them ended up moving. Unfamiliar with this new environment, Beavis has to adjust to living in a brand new country.

Things ends up changing when he got into a major car accident in his 7th grade year, causing him to lose half of his left leg. He has to use a prosthetic to walk properly. That doesn't affect him personally, as he went back into skateboarding after two years of recovering.

His school life is chaotic. Due to his slackness, he barely passed his classes and had repeated a grade once in 4th grade. It might be hinted that he has undiagnosed ADHD. When he enters high school, he decides to join the yearbook to be a photographer after his mother got him interested in taking photos using a brand new camera.

Basically, he's an laid back, go-with-the-flow, friendly, fun-loving skateboarder, willing to be friends even if they are horrible. He loves to drink sodas, with strawberry and orange being his favorite. He always has a can in hand.

(Yep, he's a mixture of Jude (6teen) and Zee (Total Drama reboot))

My SOFT OCs:
Lindsay Summer
Chiyoko Danni
Beavis Hunter-Santos

__

Hello there! I'm MeeMee, an adult female who loves video games, fanfiction, and cartoons! :D

Let me know if you want to be friends, teach me about stuff, or interact with me.

MeeMeeCandy777

Post by MeeMeeCandy777 »

As for relationships and friends:

Lindsay:
- Looking for those who love video games and/or anime
- A girlfriend who is the same sexuality as her or is an lesbian
- Looking for friends who are currently into fanfiction and/or fanart

Beavis:
- He is willing to be friends with anyone, even if he become their enemy. He's just a chill guy.
- Looking for those who like skateboarding, pizza, and/or sodas.
- As for dating, he's completely fine with dating, as long they are guys.

Chiyoko:
- Looking for those who are excellent cooks.
- She is slightly open into dating men or women, but she needs to get to know them first.
- She is willing to be friends with those who really into art.

My SOFT OCs:
Lindsay Summer
Chiyoko Danni
Beavis Hunter-Santos

__

Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

Hi, is this a relationship thread?
Blood Tongue Nails Teeth
MeeMeeCandy777

Post by MeeMeeCandy777 »

Yonagoda wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 3:28 am Hi, is this a relationship thread?
Yes!

My SOFT OCs:
Lindsay Summer
Chiyoko Danni
Beavis Hunter-Santos

__

Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

I do have a few ideas of how our kids will interact!

I feel like Priya, my laid back thrill seeking body mod kid, would be cool with beavis. They are a skateboard bro in vibes, if not a little more esoteric, but is also known for being a little freaky with the scarification. They also like art, so maybe they can get along with chiyoko!

Molly is a lesbian who is deep into fandom culture, though, beware that she's very vicious online! Maybe she would hit it off with Lindsay. Maybe she would mess up and be enemies with her! (Molly writes a lot of rpf and gets super defensive about headcanons)
Blood Tongue Nails Teeth

Return to “V9 Pregame Planning”